Chroma

Chroma: Very beautiful and clean apartment, friendly neighbors and staff, overall lovely location to be at. I consider myself to be very fortunate to live here.
A lovely apartment community in the peaceful, green, residential neighborhood of Cambridgeport in Cambridge, MA! Wonderful amenities including a large rooftop patio with a grill, a modern fitness center, and large entertainment/game/lounge area. Walking distance to the best grocery stores, fun restaurants, MIT, and everything else Cambridge has to offer.
Chroma is amazing, the building is beautiful and the staff is very attentive and good about maintenance. Also, there are smell machines that make the hallways and common spaces smell wonderful.
The fitness room needs to improve the floor to reduce the noise. Sometimes I can hear the noise from neighbors and the street outside. But other than that, everything else is great
Incredible staff who are always happy to help! The amenities are fantastic for the area. Great roof deck and communal spaces. The apartments are good size.
We have really enjoyed our time at chroma. The staff is friendly and so helpful whenever we need something and we have loved getting to know them.
This community is in a great location. I like that it is a newer building with nice amenities and underground parking. The customer service here is excellent.
Have loved living here for the past four months. Just the perfect feeling of being near the city yet tucked away with a small neighborhood feel.
The apartments have a convenient location within walking distance to local grocery stores/restaurants, friendly and available staff who know me by name, and ample (modern) amenities.
I really enjoy the amenities, including a 24 hour access gym, common area with large screen TVs and a pool table. The staff is great and maintenance is very responsive. Trader Joe's and Whole Foods are located at walkable distances making it very convenient.