We still smile when we come home each day. The staff are friendly and go above and. Ruins to take care of things and help when needed. We love the little extras, like package concierge that take the stress out of community living,

Reply from Chroma

Just moved in a few days ago and so far it's been an excellent apartment. Love the building and the studio layout. The cutout is functional and I really like there's a lot of light that comes into the room.

Reply from Chroma

Staffs are responsive, clean community, and quiet environment. No smoking. Pet-friendly. Good walking distance to neary by restaurants and Charles river which is great for runnning.

Reply from Chroma

Linsay is the best and maintanance guy and another manager and cleaning guy are all the best !!!! I am really satisfied with them. Thank you.

Reply from Chroma

Love the area and how responsive the apartment complex is. Very happy living here. Some of the finishes could be better but overall they are good and functional.

Reply from Chroma

Love the community activities and very friendly atmosphere from the residents and the staff! The community yoga and green grower groups have been very fun a DNA a great way to meet others in the building along with other pop up activities, we have really enjoyed it

Reply from Chroma

Friendly staff, awesome neighborhood! Just walk outside and you are steps away from the Charles River, restaurants, and groceries. Couldn't ask for a better home for our family.

Reply from Chroma

Chroma is such a great community! Good amount of interesting events from time to time and the quality of appliances, amenities, and overall apartment is really great and modern. Maintenance requests are always taken care of quickly.

Reply from Chroma

I just moved in last week, but Chroma has been great so far! The complex is quiet and the staff are friendly. I'm looking forward to the next year!

Reply from Chroma

Chroma is a great place to live! Diversity and respect among residents and the common facilities and grounds are well kept. Lots of community events and staff is responsive to requests.

Reply from Chroma

I can't complain about Chroma. The staff was very helpful with the move-in process. We love the location and the amenities. It is also very pet-friendly.

Both the building and the neighbors are excellent. The service from the package concierge and the office is very good. All the requests that are made are answered immediately.

Reply from Chroma

Beautiful apartments, but a bit of a walk from the T. Overall, I would definitely recommend living here though because the gym and roof top deck combo is awesome!