Chroma

Great! But I like the random events. More events! The pop up ones tend to be really fun. As the food ones of course. But they should last a little longer and be held monthly at least.
The staff at Chroma always go above and beyond while greeting everyone with a smile! There is always an effort to help provide opportunities for the tenants to meet and mingle.
Fantastic! We have moved around a lot and Chroma has given us a reason to stick around. We love that Chroma puts on events so that the community can get together and enjoy what the building has to offer.
Love it! This place should be called crHOMEa instead. Love the location. Love being in an apartment building yet I feel like I a nestled into an actual neighborhood.
I really enjoy living at chroma. I like the activities, such as gardening club and yoga, that are planned by the building. The gym is great, too.
Excellent location, amenities, and service from management. Just moved in recently, but a fan of everything so far and looking forward to the upcoming year here.
Love this apartment community. Great management and residents. Very dog friendly. The dog parks nearby are definitely a bonus. Maintenance requests are always fulfilled in less than 24 hours. Overall, a great living experience.
Chroma is a great place to live in Cambridge! The apartments are modern and I love how quiet the building is. All of the Chroma dogs are a huge plus.
The management really provides a safe,clean, secure and fun environment for all residents and guests. I've lived here for a year and I still feel like I have just moved in.
We still smile when we come home each day. The staff are friendly and go above and. Ruins to take care of things and help when needed. We love the little extras, like package concierge that take the stress out of community living,