Super awesome front staff, easy to contact! They are very good about outback telling you what so go goung on earth community! Has been amazing so far!

Cierra Crest is a very nice apartment complex. The office staff is very friendly and helpful, and maintenance is always quick to fix problems. Our apartment is quiet, and we rarely hear our neighbors. The only drawback is dog poop around the complex. I would recommend these apartments to anyone.

Cierra Crest feels like home. They have increased their security patrols to make us safe in an already-safe neighborhood. The staff is friendly and helpful as usual. More community events to help us get to know our neighbors would be appreciated!

I love my apartment and the community. It is in a nice location as well which is really nice. The price can’t be beat. The staff is very friendly too.

Staff is friendly and responsive when in need of help. Pool and bbq area is nice, however it seems to take a while to fix it up when it is in need of attention especially in summer months. Love 24 hour access to gym, however the equipment could use an update and some extra care. Also love the 24 hour access mail room lockers.

I like living here , it's nice and clean , and the neabohers are very friendly. I would recommend Cerria Crest apartments to my friends and famil.

Overall this is a great place to live. The apartments are nice and homey, and the leasing and maintenance staff are always so great and friendly to work with. They are quick to respond and very helpful. The parking spaces near my building seem to be a bit small, but if you drive around or get lucky you can find a larger space. I could pay for a garage but that's my own decision not to yet!

Living at Cierra Crest has been wonderful. The quiet community, is close to everything, yet has a breathtaking view that almost makes you think you live in the foothills!

Overall it is good. The staff and maintenance people are friendly. I did have an issue with my AC for 2.5 weeks. It is working now though. Thankfully!

Reasonably priced and close to the light rail. Front office and maintenance could definitely be more communicative. You have to be diligent about following up with them. Most people ignore the non-smoking policy and don't pick up after their pets, but it's getting better. Overall, a decent place to live.

I have been here going on 4 years. I love the area and people. Everyone is friendly and helpful. As a chair user the staff and maintenance men always help during snow days to make sure sidewalks are shoveled. It’s been a pleasant experience here!

i just moved in with my girlfriend and dog a couple of week ago, and i love this complex! lots of nice walking areas, quiet building and beautiful apartment! move in was quick and easy and the front desk people are phenomenal!

Reply from Cierra Crest

Really quiet on the third floor and most areas are very clean. Some of the pathways could have the shrubs cut back but that's not really a huge problem. Gym could be bigger but pretty fine for an apartment complex. Other amenities are good. Happy to be here.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Cierra Crest Apartment Homes is a quiet, clean community with friendly people. I’ve only been here a day but I feel very comfortable and welcome already.

Reply from Cierra Crest

I fell in love with this apartment community the minute I laid eyes on it. The floor plans are spacious and the grounds are always well maintained. Plus the location is central to everything. I love this place!

Reply from Cierra Crest

The staff is very helpful and always responds to my issues or concerns in a timely manner. Couldnt be happier in this neighborhood and community!

Reply from Cierra Crest

When you move in there is fresh paint and new carpet. If you have an issue for maintenance they are there that day to fix it, sometimes within an hour or so. The pool is amazing. The residents are quiet and respectful. The people working in the leasing office are nice and actually care. I will live here until my boyfriend and I can buy a house.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Crime free area with fast and friendly staff/ maintenance crew. Main issues with parking, snow removal, mail, and the pool. Fast and easy access to I 25 makes easy for commutes to most of CO.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Awesomeness, great place to live and very convenient to the Rtd transit. No need to drive during the work week. This is a great location and close to interstate and tones of dining.

Reply from Cierra Crest

My SO and I just moved in; Cierra Crest couldn't have made the process (from touring and applying, to signing the lease and moving in) any easier or better. We absolutely love our new apartment and Cierra Crest!

Reply from Cierra Crest

Very friendly staff- from the front desk associates always willing to answer our questions to the maintenance staff who knows our pets by name!

Reply from Cierra Crest

Great community. Very clean and quiet. I love the hot tub and pool area. It’s awesome that we have access to a grill as well as being able to have our own.

Reply from Cierra Crest

I like living here at Cierra Crest. Maintenance has always been on time and super helpful. The apartments are nice and the grounds well kept.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Cierra Crest is a hidden gem! Located right near major highways, my commute is super convenient. It’s also just quick drive to grocery stores, major shopping, and restaurants. There’s even a dog park across the street! The facilities are well kept, maintenance is very responsive, and the staff is so nice.

Maintenance always keeps up with the grounds and keeping the property clean. The only issue is the hot tub is only warm and not very hot. Staff is very nice in the office.