The community is beautiful and the apartment is spacious. The leasing office staff are so kind! The only down side is the lack of parking for residents and guests.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I’ve lived at Cierra Crest for over a year, at first it was a bit noisy but the management has been great about making the place more accommodating.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I enjoy living here, however, my building has at least one other resident who smokes marijuana (against community policy and lease terms) and that is an annoying smell in our common hallway. The management team and maintenance people are friendly and responsive. My apartment was spotless at move-in, which I greatly appreciated.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Cierra crest homes are very spacious. Staff is friendly, available in need. Good amenities which include fitness and pool.. Comes with a washer and dryer

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The community is quiet and safe and the location is good. Not a 5 star since I've had some issues with maintenance but overall enjoy living here.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The staff is very helpful. They make sure your problems and questions are taken care of. The area is always clean. The price is affordable and safe area to live in.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Nice open space apartment, with a good amount of storage outside of having a small kitchen. Great location for the DTC but parking can be troublesome.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I like the apartments, I like that if you need something the stuff is very helpful. I like how clean it is , I like how helpful the the people are nice.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I love everything! This place is wonderful to live! The only complaint I have is that the plows do not hit the shaded areas as much as they should (around the corners). I slip almost every time going to work. The maintenance crew does a great job with the sidewalks, though!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Have had a great experience here. Management is always helpful and I have had no issues with my apartment itself. Only reason I give it 4 stars is because of the packaging. I think it’s outrageous that you have to pay money to get your packages. Otherwise, it’s a great place!

Sierra crest is very safe nieborhood nice people and frienly staff and maintenance are fast when it comes to repairing or new work order parking is great

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Whenever you have an issue at the apartments maintenance workers are quick to respond and get it resolved. Love the pool area is also amazing

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

So far so good! It's actually a pretty quite place. I rarely hear my neighbors or see them. My dog seems to like it, too. However, there is lots of dog poop. It's gotten really bad since I got here. Other than that, I'd recommend Cierra Crest.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Overall decent place for the money. Apartment could use some updating, I guess there are some renovated units, mine isn't one of them unfortunately. Pool and fitness area are nice.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

They have the best pools, and the area is super fun! There is 5star dinning funky new eateries that you can walk to, big plus is that the area is well kept and usually quiet!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The apartments are a little bit older, so we’ve had some maintenance issues on and off. But overall this is a good place for the price. They recently started using a package pick up system that is so much easier than going into the office. Office staff is usually helpful when we’ve interacted with them, most of them are nice.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Location is wonderful, personal that work at the leasing office are professional and as helpful as possible. Despite having some heavy fotted neighbors above me this place is top notch.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Great location, love the amenities, spacious apartments and closets, nice staff, love the fireplace and outside space, water is great pressure and temperature

Would be 5 stars but that's not the property's fault. Mostly because mostly the residents can be irresponsible and discourteous. Dog poop left all over the place. People park in spots and never move. In the hot tub after 10 causing a raucous. Little things you get in communal living. Overall a great place. Staff is great especially Phil! He is the man! Goes above and beyond at all times for us. Maintenance, can't say enough good things bout them. Every interaction we've had has been prompt , kind and efficient. #TeamCieraCrest

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The area is great! You have many places that you can walk to including parks, train stations, and restaurants. I haven’t heard any bad things about this area :)

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Not much info or instructions were given on move in day. The apartment was very clean when we moved in. Love the apartment and the location.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I have lived at Cierra Crest for almost two years now. I have had no issues with parking, like other places I have lived. It is mostly clean and safe, though my car was broken into last year. Maintenance is always quick to respond to requests.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Living at Cierra Crest has been wonderful. The quiet community, is close to everything, yet has a breathtaking view that almost makes you think you live in the foothills!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Apartment are good very well up keep and fast to repair is good hard to get a garage or find parking in the evenings. is a no smoking property