The staff in the leasing office has always been very friendly and more than willing to slow down and help us out. The maintenance staff does an incredible job at fixing work requests quickly. Downfalls are; walls don’t keep all sound out and can hear fans of our upstairs neighbors.

Reply from Cierra Crest

The community is beautiful and the apartment is spacious. The leasing office staff are so kind! The only down side is the lack of parking for residents and guests.

Reply from Cierra Crest

I have lived her for 3 years and it’s been nothing but a great experience. The office staff is friendly and helpful. I love my apartment! Come checked it out

Overall, the management team is great. We have had some issues with renewing a lease but the management team has gotten much better. The apartment buildings themselves are a little old but the maintenance team does a great job in responding to outstanding comments.

Reply from Cierra Crest

The apartment is in a great location but the windows are incredibly drafty! The staff at the front could be more helpful. When my oversize package was delivered, I asked if they had it and answered me with idk do we? It was in the overfill closet for a few days. Luckily I checked online to see it was delivered. All they needed to do was send a simple email that they had a package in the office. There are things that I would improve but overall the apartments are nice.

Reply from Cierra Crest

It’s a quiet Place ! Between the walls you can’t hear anything only upstairs noise! We have a little Asian girl in the attic but she’s cool !!

The apartments are a little bit older, so we’ve had some maintenance issues on and off. But overall this is a good place for the price. They recently started using a package pick up system that is so much easier than going into the office. Office staff is usually helpful when we’ve interacted with them, most of them are nice.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Cierra Crest Apartment Homes is a quiet, clean community with friendly people. I’ve only been here a day but I feel very comfortable and welcome already.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Not much info or instructions were given on move in day. The apartment was very clean when we moved in. Love the apartment and the location.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Pet friendly, close to light rail and shopping. Friendly staff, quick to respond to maintenance issues. Common areas in building (ie hallways, stairs) not kept clean. Inconsiderate dog owners do not pick up after their dogs, there needs to be a better way to monitor this.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Really quiet on the third floor and most areas are very clean. Some of the pathways could have the shrubs cut back but that's not really a huge problem. Gym could be bigger but pretty fine for an apartment complex. Other amenities are good. Happy to be here.

Reply from Cierra Crest

I like living here , it's nice and clean , and the neabohers are very friendly. I would recommend Cerria Crest apartments to my friends and famil.

Have had a great experience here. Management is always helpful and I have had no issues with my apartment itself. Only reason I give it 4 stars is because of the packaging. I think it’s outrageous that you have to pay money to get your packages. Otherwise, it’s a great place!

The area is great! You have many places that you can walk to including parks, train stations, and restaurants. I haven’t heard any bad things about this area :)

Reply from Cierra Crest

The staff is nice. The apartments AR mostly quiet don't hear your neighbors too often. The parking is the only really bad thing hardly any.spots . The garages are nice to have.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Staff is friendly and responsive when in need of help. Pool and bbq area is nice, however it seems to take a while to fix it up when it is in need of attention especially in summer months. Love 24 hour access to gym, however the equipment could use an update and some extra care. Also love the 24 hour access mail room lockers.

Great location, love the amenities, spacious apartments and closets, nice staff, love the fireplace and outside space, water is great pressure and temperature

They have the best pools, and the area is super fun! There is 5star dinning funky new eateries that you can walk to, big plus is that the area is well kept and usually quiet!

Reply from Cierra Crest

Great place to live. Whenever you have an issue at the apartments maintenance workers are quick to respond and get it resolved. Love the pool area is also amazing

Reply from Cierra Crest

Living at Cierra Crest has been wonderful. The quiet community, is close to everything, yet has a breathtaking view that almost makes you think you live in the foothills!

Reply from Cierra Crest

The staff is very helpful. They make sure your problems and questions are taken care of. The area is always clean. The price is affordable and safe area to live in.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Have run into some really great people, and at the same time there a few impatient and rude neighbors that make it less fun than it could be. Everyone at the front desk is friendly!

Reply from Cierra Crest

Would be 5 stars but that's not the property's fault. Mostly because mostly the residents can be irresponsible and discourteous. Dog poop left all over the place. People park in spots and never move. In the hot tub after 10 causing a raucous. Little things you get in communal living. Overall a great place. Staff is great especially Phil! He is the man! Goes above and beyond at all times for us. Maintenance, can't say enough good things bout them. Every interaction we've had has been prompt , kind and efficient. #TeamCieraCrest

Reply from Cierra Crest

Overall it is good. The staff and maintenance people are friendly. I did have an issue with my AC for 2.5 weeks. It is working now though. Thankfully!