I absolutely love living at Cierra Crest Apartments! The location is awesome, the grounds are well kept and the staff is super friendly. My maintenance issues have always been taken care of in a timely manner. The apartments sizes are bigger than most places in the area and are nice in general. I'm so happy to be living here.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Maintenance group is very attentive when I've needed them. The office staff is very helpful as well. I love the new Parcel Pending system that was recently installed. So convenient.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

It’s a nice safe place to live. It’s well lit at night and the neighborhood is quiet. The pools and hot tub are nice and well kept. Cell phone reception is not the best.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Have only been living here for a few days and so far my girlfriend and I love the apartment and the complex! Will rate again once we've been here longer.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Quiet development with a great location with lots of activities and shopping nearby. Office staff is friendly and has been very helpful with any issues that have come up.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Love the friendly staff in the leasing office. During my move in process my wallet had been stolen and I was left without a photo ID to a my lease. Getting a NEW photo ID was a lengthy 2 week process, but I explained my situation to them and they were nothing but patient and understanding. Very happy with the quality of my apartment and respect of the neighbors as well

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Cierra Crest is a wonderful community. Their customer service has always been fantastic. The apartments are well kept and the grounds are always very clean. They have a great pool which is really fun in the summer. I love my neighbors and I truly feel like I am part of a community.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I have never had an issue with anyone In the community, no noise complaints of any kind. The employees are very kind and helpful! I would recommend this place to anybody!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Nothing but great things to say about this place. All the staff is so helpful and understanding. Community is quite and convenient for walking or being outside

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

So far it has been an amazing experience living in Cierra Crest. The only concern that I have is the parking. The parking spots are less and some of the sizes of the spots are soo small. It definitely hits the car beside you. Other than that everything is perfect..

The location is great and the staff is always friendly and helpful. The only bad thing is the parking is very limited and whenever i walk my dog i have to be extra careful to not step in the wrong place every few steps as there is alot of people who do not pick up after their pets.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

We have lived here for 3 years and love it! The new management company has made some great improvements. The hot tub is always open and on when we go to it. I love the new package system as I always get home after the office is closed. Keep up the great work and keep rent prices down!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Good place to live. I like the staff, very helpful and friendly. Has a fitness center, hot tub and pool that are all open year round. Not had an issue in two years

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The community is kept clean and the staff are friendly. One thing I can complain about is the ice/snow removal. Ice builds up so much that it can be be very slippery.

Have been here 3 years, love the location. Always very helpful whenever we need anything. I always recommend Cierra Creat whenever anyone is looking for an apartment in the Tech Center.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Best apartment complex! Great location, love our apartment, great maintenance staff. I couldn’t ask for a better place. Well kept and clean!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Clean and well maintained. Friendly apartment staff. Units are quiet and in good condition considering age of complex. Great, central location.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The experience staying here in Cierra Crest has been amazing. The neighbourhood is great, apartments including community areas are well maintained, the staff in leasing office is very responsive and above all, the maintenance team gets a high five!

Moved in with my girlfriend at the end of February and everything has been great! Leasing office staff and maintenance are all super friendly and helpful. Nice area and nice apartments.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Since moving in I have really enjoyed living here. The property is well maintained and the apartment looks great and is very comfortable. Great place to live!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

We have been here awhile. The office staff with becky,julie and phillip are outstanding. Joseph and the outdoor are the best in town. Good followup with the smallest problem.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I genuinely enjoy living here! Phil and Priscilla are amazing and always helpful. So is the maintenance staff. Quiet neighborhood and a convenient location.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Phil has been amazing in the leasing process and we are excited to move in! We were looking for more room in our area code with a reasonable price.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I love my apartment! I love the vaulted ceilings, large closet and large patio. The carpet is a little thin, but still looks good. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Amazing community, we love our stay here since the day we moved in. And, I have to mention this - the maintenance service team is extremely good and their response time is awesome.