Moved in with my girlfriend at the end of February and everything has been great! Leasing office staff and maintenance are all super friendly and helpful. Nice area and nice apartments.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Nothing but great things to say about this place. All the staff is so helpful and understanding. Community is quite and convenient for walking or being outside

Reply from Cierra Crest

Impressive maintenance response time. Love the floorplan and trim. Staff is very friendly and helpful. All of these great things for very competitive rent prices

I love living here. We have been helped so much. the community is quiet and well maintained. I lived here once before and moved back. I don’t see my self leaving again.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Friendly neighbors & awesome front desk staff! The complex is always clean and looking fresh and nice. Dog friendly! Awesome community to live in!

Reply from Cierra Crest

The community is kept clean and the staff are friendly. One thing I can complain about is the ice/snow removal. Ice builds up so much that it can be be very slippery.

I love my apartment and the community. It is in a nice location as well which is really nice. The price can’t be beat. The staff is very friendly too.

The experience staying here in Cierra Crest has been amazing. The neighbourhood is great, apartments including community areas are well maintained, the staff in leasing office is very responsive and above all, the maintenance team gets a high five!

So far it has been an amazing experience living in Cierra Crest. The only concern that I have is the parking. The parking spots are less and some of the sizes of the spots are soo small. It definitely hits the car beside you. Other than that everything is perfect..

The apartment is so quiet and clean. The staff is very friendly and made the transition very easy. I also have expirenced no issues with parking either.

Reply from Cierra Crest

i just moved in with my girlfriend and dog a couple of week ago, and i love this complex! lots of nice walking areas, quiet building and beautiful apartment! move in was quick and easy and the front desk people are phenomenal!

Reply from Cierra Crest

Super awesome front staff, easy to contact! They are very good about outback telling you what so go goung on earth community! Has been amazing so far!

Great staff who helped me move in right away! Very informative and friendly who were eager to help. I love my apartment and can’t wait to get more involved in the community.

Reply from Cierra Crest

I fell in love with this apartment community the minute I laid eyes on it. The floor plans are spacious and the grounds are always well maintained. Plus the location is central to everything. I love this place!

Reply from Cierra Crest

The staff is very helpful and always responds to my issues or concerns in a timely manner. Couldnt be happier in this neighborhood and community!

Reply from Cierra Crest

When you move in there is fresh paint and new carpet. If you have an issue for maintenance they are there that day to fix it, sometimes within an hour or so. The pool is amazing. The residents are quiet and respectful. The people working in the leasing office are nice and actually care. I will live here until my boyfriend and I can buy a house.

Reply from Cierra Crest

I love my apartment! I love the vaulted ceilings, large closet and large patio. The carpet is a little thin, but still looks good. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Awesomeness, great place to live and very convenient to the Rtd transit. No need to drive during the work week. This is a great location and close to interstate and tones of dining.

Reply from Cierra Crest

My SO and I just moved in; Cierra Crest couldn't have made the process (from touring and applying, to signing the lease and moving in) any easier or better. We absolutely love our new apartment and Cierra Crest!

Reply from Cierra Crest

Cierra Crest is a very nice apartment complex. The office staff is very friendly and helpful, and maintenance is always quick to fix problems. Our apartment is quiet, and we rarely hear our neighbors. The only drawback is dog poop around the complex. I would recommend these apartments to anyone.

Maintenance always keeps up with the grounds and keeping the property clean. The only issue is the hot tub is only warm and not very hot. Staff is very nice in the office.

I have been here going on 4 years. I love the area and people. Everyone is friendly and helpful. As a chair user the staff and maintenance men always help during snow days to make sure sidewalks are shoveled. It’s been a pleasant experience here!

My community and my builder has a very quiet building very quiet community we just love it here. The staff members very professional when you going to the leasing office and very kind to all who enter thing and just left to go down and ask questions they always have answers

Reply from Cierra Crest

I loved it here when my sister lived here and now I just signed a leave for another year. I love the people and the community. It’s such a warm and welcome place to live.

Reply from Cierra Crest

It’s a nice safe place to live. It’s well lit at night and the neighborhood is quiet. The pools and hot tub are nice and well kept. Cell phone reception is not the best.