Great location and accommodating to most furniture as well as pets! Friendly atmosphere with dog panels around the complex as well as a trail around.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Cierra crest has wonderful apartments and for a great price in an awesome area with so much to do. The staff and maintenance are very friendly and help with any questions you have. I recommend this complex.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

So far we love it here. The staff is friendly and the cherry blossoms are beautiful. Close to the light rail and lots of really good for. Great location.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Living here has been a great experience. Management has been very helpful and responsive for any issue that I have had. Nothing negative to say about my time here.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I’ve been here for few years and love it. Everyone has been friendly and helpful. Great community and area!! Highly recommended! Maintenance is always so fast and polite!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Love love love our apartment complex! Maintenance is quick when needed which is not often and we are never bothered by noise or others. Definitely recommend!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

My community and my builder has a very quiet building very quiet community we just love it here. The staff members very professional when you going to the leasing office and very kind to all who enter thing and just left to go down and ask questions they always have answers

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Cierra Crest has been wonderful thus far! I came from a complex with no community whatsoever, so the friendly change is most welcome. It feels great to be surrounded by like-minded individuals.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Maintenance always keeps up with the grounds and keeping the property clean. The only issue is the hot tub is only warm and not very hot. Staff is very nice in the office.

Great location, great amenities, prompt and polite staff. Absolutely no complaints so far, other than the noise from Monaco St. But that is not the apartment's fault!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

It’s a nice safe place to live. It’s well lit at night and the neighborhood is quiet. The pools and hot tub are nice and well kept. Cell phone reception is not the best.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Friendly neighbors & awesome front desk staff! The complex is always clean and looking fresh and nice. Dog friendly! Awesome community to live in!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Great staff who helped me move in right away! Very informative and friendly who were eager to help. I love my apartment and can’t wait to get more involved in the community.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Great community - updated, clean units, great customer service, great location! I recently moved in after an extensive search. I had very specific needs and Cierra Crest was the only community that came close to meeting those needs.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The experience staying here in Cierra Crest has been amazing. The neighbourhood is great, apartments including community areas are well maintained, the staff in leasing office is very responsive and above all, the maintenance team gets a high five!

The apartment is so quiet and clean. The staff is very friendly and made the transition very easy. I also have expirenced no issues with parking either.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I love living here. We have been helped so much. the community is quiet and well maintained. I lived here once before and moved back. I don’t see my self leaving again.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

So far it has been an amazing experience living in Cierra Crest. The only concern that I have is the parking. The parking spots are less and some of the sizes of the spots are soo small. It definitely hits the car beside you. Other than that everything is perfect..

Moved in with my girlfriend at the end of February and everything has been great! Leasing office staff and maintenance are all super friendly and helpful. Nice area and nice apartments.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Impressive maintenance response time. Love the floorplan and trim. Staff is very friendly and helpful. All of these great things for very competitive rent prices

I loved it here when my sister lived here and now I just signed a leave for another year. I love the people and the community. It’s such a warm and welcome place to live.

The community is kept clean and the staff are friendly. One thing I can complain about is the ice/snow removal. Ice builds up so much that it can be be very slippery.

I love my apartment! I love the vaulted ceilings, large closet and large patio. The carpet is a little thin, but still looks good. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Nothing but great things to say about this place. All the staff is so helpful and understanding. Community is quite and convenient for walking or being outside

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Love our building. Our apartment is great. Spacious, quiet & the maintence is always amazing if needed. Phil in the office is wonderful & always attentive to our needs.