So far it has been a good experience living here. There were some maintenance issues at first, but the management team was quick to resolve them.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I have been a resident of Cierra Crest for about 1.5 years, and I have an excellent experience so far. The apartments are close enough to downtown Denver without being in the busy hustle. The area around the apartments have beautiful greenery, and an amazing area to walk around. We are always getting new and improved features, like the automatic packaging system that was just installed, that notifies us and lets us collect packages any time of the day using code that is texted to the registered number. The staff has always been very nice and accommodating when I had issues with my rentcafe account. Definitely recommend these apartment homes.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Things have been great here so far, it is a quiet and well kept community, and we are happy we found it. The move has cut down both of our commutes to work.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

This is a quiet and friendly area. I like that I can exercise and enjoy the pool and hot tub. At times there is a few cars that don’t know how to stop at the stop signs or race through the residential area.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The maintenance guys are awesome. Good location. Nice neighbors but not all clean up after their dogs so a bit smelly on warm days. Can see the mountains, though, so it's a trade off.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I love living here I will refer anyone who is looking for a apartment. Everyone here is friendly and just a positive community and all of this wouldn’t happen without cierra crest. THANK YOU

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Just moved here, so far it is nice! It has some amenities, and is close to grocery shopping and in a nice spot.. nice trails near the complex (1-2 miles away)

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Living here is so nice! The staff is so friendly and helpful! They've bent over to make sure we have the best living experience we can here!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Julie has been amazing throughout our whole move in process. The service has been so good here and the apartments look like new. We enjoy the amenities also

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Great place. Been here two weeks and have no complaints. I like that it's close to my work and all the people I've met or seen talked to ate nice.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I have lived at Cierra Crest for almost two years now. I have had no issues with parking, like other places I have lived. It is mostly clean and safe, though my car was broken into last year. Maintenance is always quick to respond to requests.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I have absolutely loved living at Cierra Crest! My family has been here for almost two years now. They have wonderful office staff, attentive and friendly maintenance, great floor plans with an amazing location - what more can you ask for?

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Very friendly staff very helpful with all the paperwork and explained everything clearly. Very friendly community and very quiet. Love it here.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I absolutely love living at Cierra Crest Apartments! The location is awesome, the grounds are well kept and the staff is super friendly. My maintenance issues have always been taken care of in a timely manner. The apartments sizes are bigger than most places in the area and are nice in general. I'm so happy to be living here.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Sierra crest is very safe nieborhood nice people and frienly staff and maintenance are fast when it comes to repairing or new work order parking is great

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I will 100% be renewing my lease. By far the best place I’ve ever lived. From incredible staff and management to great amenities it’s rhe most comfortable place.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I like the apartments, I like that if you need something the stuff is very helpful. I like how clean it is , I like how helpful the the people are nice.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Whenever you have an issue at the apartments maintenance workers are quick to respond and get it resolved. Love the pool area is also amazing

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The location and community is really pleasant. Can be difficult to find parking in the permit section and even harder for guests. Looking forward for community events

Have only been living here for a few days and so far my girlfriend and I love the apartment and the complex! Will rate again once we've been here longer.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Overall, I really enjoy living at Cierra Crest. The apartment is spacious and the amenities are nice. Maintenance is hit or miss. Some people are more helpful than others. My only other complaint is that the recycling bin should be emptied more often because it becomes overfilled. Overall, it is an excellent community.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I really enjoy living here and having all of the great amenities! The staff is really great and attentive to the needs of the residents, no matter what it is.

Nice quiet neighborhood. Lived here for over a year. Great neighbors. I would suggest these apartments to others. Reasonable pricing on apartment

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Quiet development with a great location with lots of activities and shopping nearby. Office staff is friendly and has been very helpful with any issues that have come up.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Love the friendly staff in the leasing office. During my move in process my wallet had been stolen and I was left without a photo ID to a my lease. Getting a NEW photo ID was a lengthy 2 week process, but I explained my situation to them and they were nothing but patient and understanding. Very happy with the quality of my apartment and respect of the neighbors as well