Overall I think this has been a great experience living here so far. Pros: -Any maintenance work that you request is done very quickly. -amenities A+ Cons: Billing issues

My community and my builder has a very quiet building very quiet community we just love it here. The staff members very professional when you going to the leasing office and very kind to all who enter thing and just left to go down and ask questions they always have answers

Reply from Cierra Crest

I loved it here when my sister lived here and now I just signed a leave for another year. I love the people and the community. It’s such a warm and welcome place to live.

Reply from Cierra Crest

I love my apartment! I love the vaulted ceilings, large closet and large patio. The carpet is a little thin, but still looks good. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Pet friendly, close to light rail and shopping. Friendly staff, quick to respond to maintenance issues. Common areas in building (ie hallways, stairs) not kept clean. Inconsiderate dog owners do not pick up after their dogs, there needs to be a better way to monitor this.

Reply from Cierra Crest

The experience staying here in Cierra Crest has been amazing. The neighbourhood is great, apartments including community areas are well maintained, the staff in leasing office is very responsive and above all, the maintenance team gets a high five!

So far it has been an amazing experience living in Cierra Crest. The only concern that I have is the parking. The parking spots are less and some of the sizes of the spots are soo small. It definitely hits the car beside you. Other than that everything is perfect..

Impressive maintenance response time. Love the floorplan and trim. Staff is very friendly and helpful. All of these great things for very competitive rent prices

It’s a quiet Place ! Between the walls you can’t hear anything only upstairs noise! We have a little Asian girl in the attic but she’s cool !!

It is a very nice apartment community. There are a variety of nice amenities. However, it does feel like somethings are older in the apartments themselves.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Friendly neighbors & awesome front desk staff! The complex is always clean and looking fresh and nice. Dog friendly! Awesome community to live in!

Reply from Cierra Crest

Great staff who helped me move in right away! Very informative and friendly who were eager to help. I love my apartment and can’t wait to get more involved in the community.

Reply from Cierra Crest

The apartment is in a great location but the windows are incredibly drafty! The staff at the front could be more helpful. When my oversize package was delivered, I asked if they had it and answered me with idk do we? It was in the overfill closet for a few days. Luckily I checked online to see it was delivered. All they needed to do was send a simple email that they had a package in the office. There are things that I would improve but overall the apartments are nice.

Reply from Cierra Crest

I have lived here for a month now.Great experience here so far. The building is concrete- so I never hear a thing from neighbors. The management is top notch and flawless. Everyone is friendly, I needed a few little things after moving in and maintenance and management were very on top of it. My neighbors are all very nice . Highlights: The Gym- it is always clean . The Pool- good. The Club Lounge: nice Cons: Houses are little old and Tmobile doesnt have signal reception in this community.

Reply from Cierra Crest

The apartment is so quiet and clean. The staff is very friendly and made the transition very easy. I also have expirenced no issues with parking either.

Reply from Cierra Crest

I love living here. We have been helped so much. the community is quiet and well maintained. I lived here once before and moved back. I don’t see my self leaving again.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Have run into some really great people, and at the same time there a few impatient and rude neighbors that make it less fun than it could be. Everyone at the front desk is friendly!

Reply from Cierra Crest

Moved in with my girlfriend at the end of February and everything has been great! Leasing office staff and maintenance are all super friendly and helpful. Nice area and nice apartments.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Emergency fire exits not sufficient for use and there isn't enough guest parking. I love the large closets and bathrooms. I really love the updated inhouse washer and dryer.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Everyone is really nice but the parking issue is difficult. Some evenings I find myself having to park almost on the other side of the complex and walk for a few minutes to get to my apartment. Also the water was turned off without notice while I was in the shower and ended up being late for work because of this.

Great location, love the amenities, spacious apartments and closets, nice staff, love the fireplace and outside space, water is great pressure and temperature

My apartment has ants in the spring and spiders galore. My neighbors are loud, sometimes one of them yells random obscenities while another neighbor sounds like they have some sort of squeaky pulley system running through the night. They also make messes in the hallway that seem to never get cleaned. I really enjoy the proximity to the light rail.

Great community with nice landscaping friendly staff and welcoming neighbors. No complaints except I wish the gym was a little bigger (it fills up quick) and a suana would be nice too! Designated parking would hurt either.

I have to give good credit to the maintence staff. WE have a bathroom with a sudden leak and they are right on the job. This is much appreciated.

The community is kept clean and the staff are friendly. One thing I can complain about is the ice/snow removal. Ice builds up so much that it can be be very slippery.