So far so good! It's actually a pretty quite place. I rarely hear my neighbors or see them. My dog seems to like it, too. However, there is lots of dog poop. It's gotten really bad since I got here. Other than that, I'd recommend Cierra Crest.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Amazing community, we love our stay here since the day we moved in. And, I have to mention this - the maintenance service team is extremely good and their response time is awesome.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Nice open space apartment, with a good amount of storage outside of having a small kitchen. Great location for the DTC but parking can be troublesome.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

We love that this is a non smoking community! We moved out of an apartment where the people next door smoked constantly. We’ve found the air quality to be much better, and the community to me much more clean overall.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Staying here in Cierra Crest is truly enjoyable. The leasing office staff are extremely helpful, easily approachable and very responsive. The service provided by maintainance staff is one of the most amazing experience we ever had. I would 100% recommend this apartment community for staying.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The community is quiet and safe and the location is good. Not a 5 star since I've had some issues with maintenance but overall enjoy living here.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Cierra crest homes are very spacious. Staff is friendly, available in need. Good amenities which include fitness and pool.. Comes with a washer and dryer

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The staff is incredibly helpful, pleasant to work with, and efficient! Haven’t had any problems with the apartment or surrounding neighbors.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Lot of nice people, the staff have never been anything but pleasant. Some quality issues with the apartment but other than that im happy to live here

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Property is always clean and leasing office is very nice. Work orders seem to always get done when needed. Maintenance always willing to talk to residents.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Quiet, relaxing, and enjoyable to live here in Cierra Crest!! I have been very pleased with the way Cierra Creat handles things and treats residents.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Move in was easy enough and quick. So far everything is as expected.the apartment could have been cleaned a little better upon move it but it wasn't the worst

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I have moved in about a month ago, the staff was very helpful and they made it a fairly easy experience. No major issues with the unit and the neighbors are nice.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Great community! Just recently moved it. The staff is very helpful in every aspect. Very pet friendly. It was all the amenities that you can think of

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I think Cierra Crest has a great staff that provides great customer service, friendly and always willing to answer any questions. Also the location and value of apartments are great!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Complex is very clean and maintenance comes in timely fashion when requested. Staff is very friendly and there are plenty of amenities offered on the premises.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Great big apartments with storage. Great pool and hot when it’s working. Staff are helpful but high turn over. Read the fine print. Maintance is quick.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I have lived here for over a year and it's been a fine experience. The maintenance people are nice and friendly and usually get things done in a timely manner.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I’ve lived here for 3 years and love the area. The people around are friendly and staff is very helpful! Location is amazing and great for everyone!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Great location, spacious apartments, great ammenities. Was referred by a friend. Location is 5 minutes from the light rail, and only a short walk to restaurants and bars down the street

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Overall decent place for the money. Apartment could use some updating, I guess there are some renovated units, mine isn't one of them unfortunately. Pool and fitness area are nice.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The staff in the leasing office has always been very friendly and more than willing to slow down and help us out. The maintenance staff does an incredible job at fixing work requests quickly. Downfalls are; walls don’t keep all sound out and can hear fans of our upstairs neighbors.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

We have lived here for over a year now. Never any major issues & any minor issues we have had were promptly resolved. Love the location, the friendly staff and our cozy apartment.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I have had no complaints being at Cierra Crest. Of course there are time where maintenance needs to be called, but they always come and fix the problem. I love Cierra Crest! Looking forward to renewing my lease and staying longer.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Just moved in, the move in process was perfect and easy, had several things that needed repair when we did our first walk-through, the maintenance team was fast and professional to make those repairs right away, everyone at the office is so nice and helpful ~Julie is amazing. So far we really like it here, I leave off a star because the apartment although very nice still has it's areas that could easily be improved...Like the windows, they are quite drafty and cheap. We pay enough rent to have better quality. But that's how it is in commercial housing... You see fast-cheap-quality of work, and this place is no different in that sense, though they do have higher standards than cheaper places, so I do think we get our moneys worth, that being said as far as apartments go, this is the best experience we have had thus far. Hopefully everything keeps going as well as it has in the first week! Thank you Cierra Crest!