Living at Cierra Crest has been easy so far - I have lived here for almost three months. The only thing I do not like is I think residents let their cats roam outside and there have been a few events where cats pop out of the bushes and it is very startling

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

It’s a beautiful place and very quiet too, the community it’s nice the train station is very close my apartment is very comfortable, everything is ok

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I've had a nice experience living at Cierra Crest. Staff members are friendly and willing to go the extra mile. They really care about their residents.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The leasing staff at Cierra Crest is wonderfully kind, helpful and caring! Also, the maintenance team is quick and effective!! My move in process was the smoothest I’ve ever experienced and I could absolutely tell the staff enjoys what they do and loves seeing their residents worry-free and happy! Proud to be a Cierra Crest resident :)

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Best apartment complex. Spacious floor plan and thoroughly enjoy the community events through the year. I’d recommend everyone to live here. Great location too.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I love living at Cierra Crest! The office staff is so helpful and friendly, and the maintenance crew is very efficient, thorough and quick! The location is in a safe and up-and-coming area and I really enjoy living here.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The move in process was seamless. The maintenance requests have been handled in a timely manor and the apartment has exceeded our expectations. I've only been living here since the 22nd of October but I am enjoying it so far. :)

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I've been living here only a few weeks but I can say that the staff has been friendly and initial maintenance requests have been attended to in a timely fashion. I will provide a more detailed review as time goes on but the initial process has been great and it's something I hope continues.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Love living here!! Moved last April and everybody is great!! In the lease office, they say hi to you by youname even when is a big property, the neighbors welcome us everyone wecross when wemove!! The maintenance team is fast and friendly! Great place to live!!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Our neighbors are very friendly and respectful as well as the office staff is. We have had no issues with the community and we feel very comfortable living here.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I like it here. They take care of the place and the residents are pretty cool. The pool is nice and they have a workout room that is clean. Thanks

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

We have loved living here for the past year and a half! Great location and amenities! We love that Cierra Crest is so dog friendly and close to so many great areas of Denver.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Every day Literally since we moved to Cierra Crest we feel SO HAPPY and we confirm that is THE BEST COMMUNITY EVER!!! From the neighbors who welcomed us to the people in the lease office who help us in everything and contained us because we lost a family member just 5 days after we moved to the apartments are..., big and beautiful...all !!! we would choose Cierra Crest without hesitation!!! Phil ( one of the staff members on the lease office) Than You for ALWAYS be so nice and helpful in everything!!! you are the best!!!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I love the staff that has been around since Sept 2018! Super kind and helpful. Maintenance is prompt and understanding. Clean community. Neighbors aren't loud

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I love Cierra Crest. It's a great complex and staff; the location is close enough to walk the light rail and right near the interstate to make commutes easy but also far enough away that I don't hear it from my apartment. I'm on my 3rd lease and have no reason to not sign a 4th.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I love the location because it makes it easy to access the highways. The community and the staff is always friendly and the area is clean given the amount of dogs I see.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

My fiancé and I moved from across the street and so far we’ve been here for 2 months. We’ve enjoyed the added space and being able to see the mountains from our balcony! So far so good.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Nice and quiet community. Office and maintenance staff are very nice and maintenance guys are super efficient! Nice and quiet community. Office and maintenance staff are very nice and maintenance guys are super efficient!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I enjoy living here at Cierra Crest. The whole place is well maintained, there are lots of friendly people, and the hot tub is available all winter!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I have loved living in Cierra Crest the past 2 years. My only complaint is that when I transferred units, the process was a bit of a mess. Also, crime has been a problem but that is not exlusive to Cierra Crest.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I have lived at Cierra Crest for almost 2 and a half years and I have had a great experience. Julie is very helpful and has worked with us through moving in, moving out, and transferring. I love the location and that was the main factor that led to us choosing Cierra Crest. It is only a 10 minute walk to the light rail and a short walk to restaurants. The pools are great and the fitness center is large and has a variety of equipment. I have had positive experiences with the maintenance team who have promptly and efficiently fixed any problems in the apartment. The rent, although seems high, is pretty comparable with other apartments in Denver and reasonable for all of the amenities. Overall, I've really enjoyed living at Cierra Crest!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I moved in back in may of 2018 and have enjoyed my living experience here. I love the centralized location and the fact that its quiet. I look forward to living here for years to come.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Things are good and the apartments are nice. The biggest problem we have encountered is the fact that many residents don't follow the smoking codes mandated by the complex.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Maintenance group is very attentive when I've needed them. The office staff is very helpful as well. I love the new Parcel Pending system that was recently installed. So convenient.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Decent place to live. No real complaints. Could use a little more upkeep on the grounds such as the hallways, pool area, grills... Also the smoke free policy could be better enforced.