I will 100% be renewing my lease. By far the best place I’ve ever lived. From incredible staff and management to great amenities it’s rhe most comfortable place.

Reply from Cierra Crest

I like the apartments, I like that if you need something the stuff is very helpful. I like how clean it is , I like how helpful the the people are nice.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Great place to live. Whenever you have an issue at the apartments maintenance workers are quick to respond and get it resolved. Love the pool area is also amazing

Reply from Cierra Crest

The location and community is really pleasant. Can be difficult to find parking in the permit section and even harder for guests. Looking forward for community events

Have only been living here for a few days and so far my girlfriend and I love the apartment and the complex! Will rate again once we've been here longer.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Overall, I really enjoy living at Cierra Crest. The apartment is spacious and the amenities are nice. Maintenance is hit or miss. Some people are more helpful than others. My only other complaint is that the recycling bin should be emptied more often because it becomes overfilled. Overall, it is an excellent community.

Reply from Cierra Crest

I really enjoy living here and having all of the great amenities! The staff is really great and attentive to the needs of the residents, no matter what it is.

Nice quiet neighborhood. Lived here for over a year. Great neighbors. I would suggest these apartments to others. Reasonable pricing on apartment

Reply from Cierra Crest

Quiet development with a great location with lots of activities and shopping nearby. Office staff is friendly and has been very helpful with any issues that have come up.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Love the friendly staff in the leasing office. During my move in process my wallet had been stolen and I was left without a photo ID to a my lease. Getting a NEW photo ID was a lengthy 2 week process, but I explained my situation to them and they were nothing but patient and understanding. Very happy with the quality of my apartment and respect of the neighbors as well

Reply from Cierra Crest

Cierra Crest is a wonderful community. Their customer service has always been fantastic. The apartments are well kept and the grounds are always very clean. They have a great pool which is really fun in the summer. I love my neighbors and I truly feel like I am part of a community.

Reply from Cierra Crest

The staff is very helpful. They make sure your problems and questions are taken care of. The area is always clean. The price is affordable and safe area to live in.

Reply from Cierra Crest

The community is beautiful and the apartment is spacious. The leasing office staff are so kind! The only down side is the lack of parking for residents and guests.

Reply from Cierra Crest

The area is great! You have many places that you can walk to including parks, train stations, and restaurants. I haven’t heard any bad things about this area :)

Reply from Cierra Crest

The location is great and the staff is always friendly and helpful. The only bad thing is the parking is very limited and whenever i walk my dog i have to be extra careful to not step in the wrong place every few steps as there is alot of people who do not pick up after their pets.

Reply from Cierra Crest

We have lived here for 3 years and love it! The new management company has made some great improvements. The hot tub is always open and on when we go to it. I love the new package system as I always get home after the office is closed. Keep up the great work and keep rent prices down!

Reply from Cierra Crest

Good place to live. I like the staff, very helpful and friendly. Has a fitness center, hot tub and pool that are all open year round. Not had an issue in two years

Reply from Cierra Crest

The apartments are a little bit older, so we’ve had some maintenance issues on and off. But overall this is a good place for the price. They recently started using a package pick up system that is so much easier than going into the office. Office staff is usually helpful when we’ve interacted with them, most of them are nice.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Most things here at CC are ok. Issues remain keeping dog droppings picked up. The sidewalk maintainence is good this winter,so far , thank you.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Have been here 3 years, love the location. Always very helpful whenever we need anything. I always recommend Cierra Creat whenever anyone is looking for an apartment in the Tech Center.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Apartment: Windows are cheap & fee like they’re open with the amount of cold air that is constantly coming from them. The thermostat is next to the vent, so it’s never the correct temperature in here. Our move in list was filled out front & back when we first moved in with all of the issues everywhere. Noise: They obviously skimped on the noise cancelling options when this was built. Management is extremely unhelpful and unwilling to come up with helpful solutions. Our neighbors have been consistently loud for over a year now & we have complained who knows how many times. The first girl said that they warn tenants 3 times before they served with notice & then apparently that was untrue. We signed a new lease based on the fact we were told that something would be done about it, but they are all talk & no action. They haven’t done anything to make it better & it’s clear that they don’t care about tenants’ livelihoods (or sanity). We feel like we’re losing our minds. Stomping, slamming & pounding all before bed, waking us up in the middle of the night & in the morning. You can hear slamming of doors, sliding doors and you can hear everyone who goes up & down the stairs. There is absolutely no soundproofing anywhere & you can hear it all. Maintenance: There is ice constantly on the sidewalks & I have fallen so many times (hard), along with other tenants (tenants who have babies that could turn into a terrible accident). We (including other tenants) have made numerous complaints. It’s negligible & dangerous. They throw salt on it for awhile & then start letting it build up again creating an ice rink. The salt gets everywhere; the hallways, the apartment, etc. The hallways are never cleaned. It took them over a week to replace our broken dishwasher. I was literally told that the maintenance manager had forgot to put in the work order until 3-4 days after they had initially come over to look at it. We were given the run-around by the front office until the guy (whose name I’m blanking) told us what was actually going on. Honesty is the best policy. Some women in the office tell you what you want to hear so that they don’t have to deal with you anymore or to make it seem like they’re on your side. There’s one woman especially who should not interact with tenants. She is not a nice person or friendly. Grounds: There is an insane amount of dog feces everywhere & it smells a lot of the time. The summer is far worse & you can smell the feces & urine when you walk outside. It’s awful. They overwater the lawns in the summer to the point that they’re watering the parking lot & the grass is always drenched. It’s so bad towards the back of the complex, that it turns into a swamp. We like our apartment, but the management, maintenance and noisy neighbors is highly unsatisfactory.

Best apartment complex! Great location, love our apartment, great maintenance staff. I couldn’t ask for a better place. Well kept and clean!

Reply from Cierra Crest

Perfect location! Awesome staff and maintenance! neighbors are a bit loud but no one is perfect. Highly recommended community for anyone looking to experience Denver!

Reply from Cierra Crest

Clean and well maintained. Friendly apartment staff. Units are quiet and in good condition considering age of complex. Great, central location.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Not much info or instructions were given on move in day. The apartment was very clean when we moved in. Love the apartment and the location.