I love everything! This place is wonderful to live! The only complaint I have is that the plows do not hit the shaded areas as much as they should (around the corners). I slip almost every time going to work. The maintenance crew does a great job with the sidewalks, though!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Since moving in I have really enjoyed living here. The property is well maintained and the apartment looks great and is very comfortable. Great place to live!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

We have been here awhile. The office staff with becky,julie and phillip are outstanding. Joseph and the outdoor are the best in town. Good followup with the smallest problem.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Our experience at Cierra Crest has been varied, to say the least, we have had good service from people and very awful service from the office Staff. Julie is the most consistent player and thus the best at her job. We asked to have a few things fixed and the nails that they put into the 20+ year old carpet are starting to come up and they are rusty....we have a pup and kids, so that was unacceptable. Monitoring the no smoking rule and no large furniture in the dumpsters is a pain for sure, but we smell smoke consistently(sometimes its the maintenance folks smoking outside my building). We feel as though this is not a "luxury" apartment- our appliances are old and consistently have one thing or another wrong with them. The price isn't worth it anymore, as prices go up and services decline, we will considering other opportunities. There are brand new apartments coming up this summer down the road. We love our neighbors and proximity to lightrail and highway.

I genuinely enjoy living here! Phil and Priscilla are amazing and always helpful. So is the maintenance staff. Quiet neighborhood and a convenient location.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Phil has been amazing in the leasing process and we are excited to move in! We were looking for more room in our area code with a reasonable price.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

So far so good! It's actually a pretty quite place. I rarely hear my neighbors or see them. My dog seems to like it, too. However, there is lots of dog poop. It's gotten really bad since I got here. Other than that, I'd recommend Cierra Crest.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Amazing community, we love our stay here since the day we moved in. And, I have to mention this - the maintenance service team is extremely good and their response time is awesome.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Nice open space apartment, with a good amount of storage outside of having a small kitchen. Great location for the DTC but parking can be troublesome.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

We love that this is a non smoking community! We moved out of an apartment where the people next door smoked constantly. We’ve found the air quality to be much better, and the community to me much more clean overall.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Staying here in Cierra Crest is truly enjoyable. The leasing office staff are extremely helpful, easily approachable and very responsive. The service provided by maintainance staff is one of the most amazing experience we ever had. I would 100% recommend this apartment community for staying.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The community is quiet and safe and the location is good. Not a 5 star since I've had some issues with maintenance but overall enjoy living here.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Cierra crest homes are very spacious. Staff is friendly, available in need. Good amenities which include fitness and pool.. Comes with a washer and dryer

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The staff is incredibly helpful, pleasant to work with, and efficient! Haven’t had any problems with the apartment or surrounding neighbors.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Lot of nice people, the staff have never been anything but pleasant. Some quality issues with the apartment but other than that im happy to live here

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Property is always clean and leasing office is very nice. Work orders seem to always get done when needed. Maintenance always willing to talk to residents.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Quiet, relaxing, and enjoyable to live here in Cierra Crest!! I have been very pleased with the way Cierra Creat handles things and treats residents.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Move in was easy enough and quick. So far everything is as expected.the apartment could have been cleaned a little better upon move it but it wasn't the worst

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I have moved in about a month ago, the staff was very helpful and they made it a fairly easy experience. No major issues with the unit and the neighbors are nice.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Great community! Just recently moved it. The staff is very helpful in every aspect. Very pet friendly. It was all the amenities that you can think of

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I think Cierra Crest has a great staff that provides great customer service, friendly and always willing to answer any questions. Also the location and value of apartments are great!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Complex is very clean and maintenance comes in timely fashion when requested. Staff is very friendly and there are plenty of amenities offered on the premises.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Great big apartments with storage. Great pool and hot when it’s working. Staff are helpful but high turn over. Read the fine print. Maintance is quick.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I have lived here for over a year and it's been a fine experience. The maintenance people are nice and friendly and usually get things done in a timely manner.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I’ve lived here for 3 years and love the area. The people around are friendly and staff is very helpful! Location is amazing and great for everyone!