Cierra Crest

Crime free area with fast and friendly staff/ maintenance crew. Main issues with parking, snow removal, mail, and the pool. Fast and easy access to I 25 makes easy for commutes to most of CO.
Awesomeness, great place to live and very convenient to the Rtd transit. No need to drive during the work week. This is a great location and close to interstate and tones of dining.
My SO and I just moved in; Cierra Crest couldn't have made the process (from touring and applying, to signing the lease and moving in) any easier or better. We absolutely love our new apartment and Cierra Crest!
Very friendly staff- from the front desk associates always willing to answer our questions to the maintenance staff who knows our pets by name!
Great community. Very clean and quiet. I love the hot tub and pool area. It’s awesome that we have access to a grill as well as being able to have our own.
I like living here at Cierra Crest. Maintenance has always been on time and super helpful. The apartments are nice and the grounds well kept.
Cierra Crest is a hidden gem! Located right near major highways, my commute is super convenient. It’s also just quick drive to grocery stores, major shopping, and restaurants. There’s even a dog park across the street! The facilities are well kept, maintenance is very responsive, and the staff is so nice.
Maintenance always keeps up with the grounds and keeping the property clean. The only issue is the hot tub is only warm and not very hot. Staff is very nice in the office.
Overall I think this has been a great experience living here so far. Pros: -Any maintenance work that you request is done very quickly. -amenities A+ Cons: Billing issues
My community and my builder has a very quiet building very quiet community we just love it here. The staff members very professional when you going to the leasing office and very kind to all who enter thing and just left to go down and ask questions they always have answers