I enjoy living here at Cierra Crest. The whole place is well maintained, there are lots of friendly people, and the hot tub is available all winter!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I have loved living in Cierra Crest the past 2 years. My only complaint is that when I transferred units, the process was a bit of a mess. Also, crime has been a problem but that is not exlusive to Cierra Crest.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I have lived at Cierra Crest for almost 2 and a half years and I have had a great experience. Julie is very helpful and has worked with us through moving in, moving out, and transferring. I love the location and that was the main factor that led to us choosing Cierra Crest. It is only a 10 minute walk to the light rail and a short walk to restaurants. The pools are great and the fitness center is large and has a variety of equipment. I have had positive experiences with the maintenance team who have promptly and efficiently fixed any problems in the apartment. The rent, although seems high, is pretty comparable with other apartments in Denver and reasonable for all of the amenities. Overall, I've really enjoyed living at Cierra Crest!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I moved in back in may of 2018 and have enjoyed my living experience here. I love the centralized location and the fact that its quiet. I look forward to living here for years to come.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Things are good and the apartments are nice. The biggest problem we have encountered is the fact that many residents don't follow the smoking codes mandated by the complex.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Maintenance group is very attentive when I've needed them. The office staff is very helpful as well. I love the new Parcel Pending system that was recently installed. So convenient.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Decent place to live. No real complaints. Could use a little more upkeep on the grounds such as the hallways, pool area, grills... Also the smoke free policy could be better enforced.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I have never had an issue with anyone In the community, no noise complaints of any kind. The employees are very kind and helpful! I would recommend this place to anybody!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

We have lived there for almost a year. The best part has been the maintence, we have had a few appliances that have gone out & they have been on top of the issues & have replaced them promptly. Everyone here is very friendly. No real complaints.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Phil is extremely helpful. Beautiful community to live in and convenient location. Close to my work, light rail station, and fun bars/food spots.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Nice apartments for a fairly reasonable price. Main selling point was the commuity’s proximity to the light rail. Staff are responsive. Addition of the package lockers is a plus. Theft seems to be an issue as we receive notices about car and apt break ins.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Since moving here in 2017, my wife and I have been very happy. It’s a clean community, the office staff is friendly, especially Phil. Maintenance issues are taken care of quickly and we love our apartment. Only complaint is the garage is a little small and hard to park in.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I enjoy living here, however, my building has at least one other resident who smokes marijuana (against community policy and lease terms) and that is an annoying smell in our common hallway. The management team and maintenance people are friendly and responsive. My apartment was spotless at move-in, which I greatly appreciated.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Wonderful! We love the place and Julie was so helpful in our decision making process. We love the area and find it so pleasant and close to everything.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I have lived at Cierra Crest for a little over a year and have loved every moment. The maintenance guys are so responsive and helpful. The place is extremely well kept and well managed. It has been a pleasure living here and making this my home

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Cierra Crest is one of the most affordable communities you will find in the Denver Metro area. Plus, it offers spacious layouts, a great pool, and quiet community. Doesn't have all the "bells and whistles" that many of the new complexes have, but it meets your basic needs almost all of the time.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Decent value for what you get with apartment and amenities. Parking is sometimes an issue especially with the small sized spots. Only major complaint is the pool has been closed many times over last couple years for maintenance or issues which has been inconvienent.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

It a geat comunity quiet and close to work and school. Conveniently located with in a 7 min drive of anything I may need apartment unit is spacious and pretty

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Community apartment with a great location. Walking distance from the light rail. Great pool, hot tub, and grilling area. Allows dogs. Try to get an updated apartment as ours isn’t. Has a fireplace and vaulted ceilings on the 3rd floor.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The neighborhood is great and the staff is friendly. I wish maintenance would be quicker to attend to household issues when something needs to get fixed but other than that everything is great.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I love the staff, and I love my home. I am so Grateful to be a part of this community and I lenjoy all of the dog friendly people that live here!😊

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I love living here. It is not noisy, neighbors are friendly, very pet-friendly. Great location next to the highway and not too expensive for how pricey Denver is

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I've lived at Cierra Crest for a year and I can't complain! Great location, good community, affordable price. I'm looking forward to the new mailbox system as well! Parking can get tricky sometimes, but overall, I enjoy living here :)

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Cierra Crest has been my home for 15 years. That’s right. 15. I love my home, the location to my work is in walking distance. The maintenance crew is so good to me/us. And the office staff is above reproach. Their smiles always make my day. I know I would like a newer unit but I’m tickled with mine.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Living at Cierra Crest Apartments has been a great experience. Good, comfortable space, nice neighbors, and friendly staff; all nestled in a convenient location. The only downside I've noticed, which is true with many apartments, is the parking in certain areas. Other than that, it's been a pleasure.