Great. Thank you. I love community uts cery peaceful. I feel in love with cimarron when i first visted the apartments. I just knew it would be my new home. I love the staff very sweet and kind and extremely helpful.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I love living here. Everyone is nice and considerate. Great area and great schools. Great restaurants and plenty of places to go for entertainment.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I have lived here for over a year now and love it! Management is great! Property renovations are handled in a very organized manner - in a way that keeps the residents best interests in mind. Most importantly, the space and quality of unit is the best in Katy for the price! Finally, as a young single adult, I feel safe in my home and that is very important!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I really enjoy living in this community! My neighbors are friendly, maintenance staff is on top of their game, and the office staff is ready to help.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Living here for almost 5 years now has been the best under the Community Property Management of Karen Robertson. Karen has been the most proactive, works hard and has a great professional attitude. Manuel one of the properties maintenance men is always friendly and hard working as well as Leo. If I could, I'd buy the townhome that I live in. Management truly makes a difference when you rent, and I will continue to reside here as long as possible.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Great with almost everything. I have enjoyed how quick they are to notify their residents of things going on with repairs or changes in the community. I wish they would return phone messages.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Month two into my lease and so far so good. Wish the gate would work a little better and more parking for both leaders and vistors. Also, everyone should have a copy of the key for the pedestrian gate and not have to ask for it and pay 5$ for only one key.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

So far it's been great! The office staff are friendly and helpful. The location is quiet and wel maintained. My only issue has been with the gate and lack of a code as I don't have a telephone number that works.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

From the inception, my family has been in love with the community. Free from troubles, nussiance, gansterism. My neighbors love me and family, we do either...always a place of home for peace and calmness!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I love living here! I have been renting for 20 years and this is my favorite apartment. The rooms are spacious with huge closets. The management and maintenance team are helpful and professional. This is a great community!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Nice and typically quiet community. The only thing I would do is add bigger speed bumps so people cannot speed through the parking lot. It is scary to walk in the parking lot at times.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I enjoy living here... The Staff is Awesome. It's very quiet and friendly. Response time is quick if you have a question or problem.I have only been here 8 months and will be here for Life.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I love living at Cimarron Parkway Apartments! It is very quiet where I stay, and although I live on the bottom floor, I rarely hear anyone upstairs. The leasing agents in the office are always so welcoming and friendly and maintenace comes in a timely fashion.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Staff is great! Whenever I have an issue, it's taken care of by the next day unless it's not an emergency. The complex is older and has some challenges but the staff tackle those challenges and take care of them in a timely matter. They try so hard to keep the grounds clean. I have been a property manager for 23 years (no longer in the industry) and there is always an issue with people not picking up after their pets no matter what complex you live in. These people need to understand that our children play in the grass. I know from experience that it is very hard as a staff member to catch everyone that is breaking that rule, but if we pull together as a community we can help them out as much as possible. Keep up the great work guys!!! Happy resident here!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Friendly staff that make me feel at home. Maintenance is always on top of their game and rhea fix the issues instead of cover them. The rent is also very affordable

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Very quiet community and great office staff any issues I've had which have been minor were solved in a timely and professional manner so glad we chose this complex to live in.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

It's a nice quiet community. Neighbors are friendly. Maintenance request are done quickly. Emails are answered quickly. Grounds are always clean.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I love the complex! I just wish there were more parking spaces by my apartment. sometimes I have to walk some distance just to get to my place

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Very friendly and quiet. Only parking and structural foundation is a problem, not as nice as I wish it would be though. Walls are very thin you can even hear people snoring

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Quiet neighborhood. Friendly staff. Maintenance work orders completed in a sufficient amount of time. Older buildings. Water smells. Gate works most of the time.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

So happy to be part of the family here at Cimarron, 😀 I really enjoy my residence around this awesome people and planing to stay for another year

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The location is great. Complex is nice. Not overly excited with how things have been handled by the site manager since my open letter regarding the state of third party contractors brought on site.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Wonderful staff, Karen the manager is on top of everything and we love it. We have lived here for 1.5 years now and it's a quiet community with no disturbances at all and every request for maintenance is met in less than 24 hours. We love it.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

So far our experience at Cimarron Parkway Community has been great. Repair request and work orders have been completed in timely manners . The office staff is very friendly and always there to help with any questions. And they are always on top of problems that might occur and are sure to communicate with the residents about what's going on so you never miss out on anything .

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The staff at Cimarron Parkway Apartments are helpful, caring, and professional. They are quick to respond any issues or repairs, and they keep the grounds clean.