Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Awesome Community maintenance responds quickly to every issue and they fix it accordingly the staff was friendly and are always available for anything
I absolutely love everyone that works for this community. Anytime I have a problem, the office staff & maintenance men are quick to help and that is totally appreciated.
Every thing is perfect here except for other residents not cleaning up their animals poop. But that's not your fault. Nice and comfortable here.
The maintenance men are professional and fast. I had a problem with my air conditioner and it was fixed within two hours. They are top of their class and are a highlight of my living experience here
Quiet community with friendly neighbors. Staff is always helpful and maintenance quickly fixes any issues. Only downfall is how loud steps sound when living on the bottom floor :( seems like giants are walking around but it comes with the territory of an older apartment complex. Overall definitely enjoyable.
The office ladies do a good job!!! I've been lining here 4yrd and it's a very nice place I just wish the stray animals wasn't so bad nasty!!
Great staff, very friendly and helpful. Not a fan of the parking at this complex. Overall a very clean and quite community to live in. I would recommend it to anyone.
Very friendly community, safe environment and a very convenient location for me. Also, love the Tonys mexican grill (great fajitas). Hate the fart smell
Quiet and homewarming. Parking could be a bit better, but works for me seeing i live alone. I also wish the pet deposit qasnt so much so i can have my dog.
Over all I would say Cimarron Parkway Apartments are nice. I just have a problem of parking, and someone int the same apartment complex as me smoking weed and my place fills with the smell of weed. It gives me a headache every time.