Cimarron Parkway Apartments

4.4

4.4

The office staff is very friendly and helpful. The maintenance staff are friendly and prompt. Overall a pretty quiet community. Just wish residents would pick up after their pets.
We love living here. The office staff are so on top of everything and friendly. It is a safe and quiet place to live. We haven’t had any problems.
Quiet and friendly neighbors makes my experience here all that much better. Awesome maintenance staff who respond to my request usually within the day are great!
Well still waiting on something's to be fixed. My lock on the door was getting stuck,but has been fixed. Bathroom sink has ugly rust stain. Kitchen cabinets has some white stains, the cork is peeling off from underneath the counter in kitchen and bathroom.
It's been a great experience over all! The best apartment community I've lived in and great for kids as well. The one thing I would change is fixing the dog poop problem. My kids can't play outside without getting poop on them so now I barely let them play outside.. need to come up with some kind of resolution. It's so sad to because there's poop right next to the poop bag station and people are still too lazy to pick up after their animals.
There are some perks and some downfalls. Maintenance is 100%. Staff accommodating needs: 97% Pest control- lacking Trash- out of control & disgusting Pet Enforcement- lacking Availability- 100% Contest consistency - lacking Smiling, welcoming faces- lacking Overall: 90%
I love the property and the apartments are big... the staff is always friendly and helpful and the fireplace was a seller... it’s very quiet and everyone seems friendly.
Staff is wonderful! Nice, older (and quiet) apartments! Love living here! Perfect for young families and retired adults. Maintenance staff is professional and fast!
Cimarron Apartments offer great value for the price, and the staff are friendly and helpful. One time my car battery died, and the property manager even offered to help me jump my car so my vehicle wouldn't be towed. The maintenance men are also quick and responsive, and always happy to help!
Over all the community is quiet. I do think residents should be matched when they’re being placed. The residents and management staff seem very friendly.