So far it is nice & quiet, & I feel safe, especially since the gate works again. I enjoy seeing & hearing children play in our courtyard. I regret that my son's car was towed when he parked in the covering at 3 am as he couldn't find a another spot.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Great staff with large floor plans! Have lived here several years now and have loved it! Quiet neighborhood, fast maintenance, and nice community.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Great place to live quiet but hard to find parking at night time and maintenance takes a while to answer problems. Reoccurring problems with lighting

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

This is one of the nicest places I have ever lived, its very quiet at night and everyone seems like very nice and kind people. I would recommend this place to my friends.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Quiet, clean and safe complex! We love living here! This is definitely a family friendly complex, my kids have been able to make new friends & enjoy getting to play in the courtyards!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Everyone has been extremely helpful with the move in process. The few maintenance issues I had were fixed within five minutes of me informing the office of them. The people are friendly and quiet.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Easy application and leasing process! Great location and nice neighbors! Building is old but has great closet space and both bathrooms have linen closets!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I love this place. People are so friendly n helpfully. A very quiet n cozy place. Love the smell of firewood burning. Feels like a resort setting.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I like living here but the apartment need some maintenance it quite & safe. It’s keep clean. I lived here before & the apartment was newer & better

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Very nice and quiet place to live. The office personnel are very polite and always attentive to your needs. The gated community makes you feel very secure

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Treats their residents very courteously. Property is always kept neat, and clean. Great communication between the office and its residents when it comes to maintenance.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Parking. Huge issue at night. Sometimes have to park on the other side of the property and walk across late at night. Not safe. Everything else is pretty good. Noise is never an issue. Neighbors are respectful of each other. Friendly. Office personnel very helpful all the time too.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

There was a hot chocolate morning for the residents. I love that they do stuff to get everyone together. It is a great apartment complex. Love it here

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

There is always a friendly person in the office ready to help you with anything you need. The office hours are open at great times to fit around work schedules.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The apartment complex is shady and quiet. The staff are very helpful and improvements are always being made around the complex. Keep up the good work!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

We chose to live here because the initial meeting with the staff went great, the community is very dog friendly and the area is nice. The move in when very well and staff continues to be friendly.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Been here for three years, have been great but increase in rent does not reflect changes in community. Only amenity is pool. Appliances are old need to be upgraded if you are increasing rent and carport as well as carpet needs removing / cleaning/ replacing. But overall love the staff and maintenance . Great neighborhood and great neighbors.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

It's been an experience indeed. There's so much I can say and can't say about my resident experience. There are a couple things I would honestly like to have changed but that's just really my opinion.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Great apartment complex lots of kids running around and playing. There is no noise in the neighborhood at night. Not hard to find parking great place to live.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

In almost all cases there are little hiccups in the moving in process. In my case little things about the apartment itself has been tended to promptly. The office staff has been so accommodating that I already feel at home. The maintenance guy I have had over to do the small repairs was both capable and appreciated. Keep up the good work.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The staff is excellent and attentive to my needs, always going out of their way to make sure I am happy. The complex is clean and presentable, never cluttered or trashed. The neighbors are quiet and polite. Overall this has been a wonderful living experience.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

It’s been an awesome two years living here and great neighbors. The staff is very friendly and maintenance is very fast. I would recommend to friends.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I’m still new here. I’ve ran into a few issues that I’m not happy about. But time will tell. I do enjoy have my own entrance. I don’t like the fact that I was forced to purchase a parking spot because there is not enough parking for the residents.

Moved here in March of this year and it’s been great! Love the location and the people around. Also feel really safe! Management in the front office are great, good customer service!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I've had a good time here. The front desk people are really nice and make sure things get fixed fairly quickly whenever I have an issue. It's nice