It's been an experience indeed. There's so much I can say and can't say about my resident experience. There are a couple things I would honestly like to have changed but that's just really my opinion.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Great apartment complex lots of kids running around and playing. There is no noise in the neighborhood at night. Not hard to find parking great place to live.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

In almost all cases there are little hiccups in the moving in process. In my case little things about the apartment itself has been tended to promptly. The office staff has been so accommodating that I already feel at home. The maintenance guy I have had over to do the small repairs was both capable and appreciated. Keep up the good work.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The staff is excellent and attentive to my needs, always going out of their way to make sure I am happy. The complex is clean and presentable, never cluttered or trashed. The neighbors are quiet and polite. Overall this has been a wonderful living experience.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

It’s been an awesome two years living here and great neighbors. The staff is very friendly and maintenance is very fast. I would recommend to friends.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Moved here in March of this year and it’s been great! Love the location and the people around. Also feel really safe! Management in the front office are great, good customer service!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I've had a good time here. The front desk people are really nice and make sure things get fixed fairly quickly whenever I have an issue. It's nice

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Convenient neighborhood, close to lots of fun places and restaurants. Nice quiet neighborhood, we've never had a issue with the location. They are quick to resolve any problems we have.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

So far living here has been wonderful. It's a homey comfortable environment. All of my neighbors have been kind and respectful. The property is kept looking nice. I love it!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The property is tucked away in a quiet and safe area. The residents seem to be very friendly and respectful. The property management is very kind and attentive to your needs.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

In my 7th year renewal I have been happy here, I like my townhome unit and it is big enough for me but maybe not so much for my big dog, he's adapted as I have. :0 The community management and maintenance staff are wonderful. I will leave eventually, until then thank you Karen and Morgan for being 2 of the nicest people I've met. XO

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I really like the office staff. Kelly was amazing. I also really like how quiet the community is. The grounds are kept neat and litter free.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Quiet and relaxing apartment complex. Each resident is friendly and respectful to one another. In addition, the shared facilities such as the pool and grassy area are beautiful and chill. All in all, I love this place and enjoy the location.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I love living here! I can’t wait to renew my lease! The office staff is so nice. Very secluded area. Neighbors are quiet and nice. Parking is great!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Great experience Everyday I go in to the office and I am greated with a very warm and kind smile. I enjoy sitting outside in my state of the art porch watching the birds chirp and sunrise.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

We have lived here over a year now. And love it. It’s very quiet and friendly community.very close to many shopping centers. Management and Maintenance are amazing.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I have now lived here for over 2 years. Maintenance has been quick to respond to issues, however the AC unit for our current apartment is still ancient. We had some trouble with vehicle vandalism and the smell of weed coming through the vents, but recently one of our neighbors have moved out and the problems seem to have gone with them. We will be moving into a newer larger unit in the same complex next month, and am glad to say the staff has been helpful. If you need any assistance or information, ask for Morgan. She has been a blessing when dealing with lease terms and the goings-on of the complex.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I like the apartments and how quiet the neighborhood is. I also like how everyone keeps to there self also. When something messes up they come straight on and fix it.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

A wonderful place to live in, the people here are friendly, and the apartments are quiet and serene, save for the few cars passing by. I would really love to recommend someone

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

My experience been good this place is quiet the schools are close and there is alot of close places to go get something to eat or grocery shopping so far is been good.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Cimarron Parkway Apartments are part of great and welcoming community. All issues and questions are answered promptly and you're always taken care of. Their location is central and in a great area for shopping and restaurants.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Love the stay here! So clean and quiet. Staff is super friendly and helpful. Spacious living areas and cute little grills everywhere to bbq at!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

We’ve lived here for over a year know. I love it here. It’s so quiet. Residents are very nice. Maintenance always takes care of issues and best of all the staff is awesome.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I came in desperate and really needed help moving in quickly. The leasing office staff was incredibly understanding and helpful in getting me in my new home within 24 hours of my first visit. I love the apartment and the community.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I'm really happy to have moved in here. The community is quiet and relaxing. The management staff was wonderful. I would recommend this place to others.