The staff and neighbors are very friendly. The property is very quiet. I've only had to call maintenance once. They came out and got the problem fixed very quickly.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Is there anything that can be done to hide the dumpsters? Maybe add some lava rocks or pebbles under the bare stairways? Maybe some community events?

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Awesome Community maintenance responds quickly to every issue and they fix it accordingly the staff was friendly and are always available for anything

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I absolutely love everyone that works for this community. Anytime I have a problem, the office staff & maintenance men are quick to help and that is totally appreciated.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Every thing is perfect here except for other residents not cleaning up their animals poop. But that's not your fault. Nice and comfortable here.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The maintenance men are professional and fast. I had a problem with my air conditioner and it was fixed within two hours. They are top of their class and are a highlight of my living experience here

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Quiet community with friendly neighbors. Staff is always helpful and maintenance quickly fixes any issues. Only downfall is how loud steps sound when living on the bottom floor :( seems like giants are walking around but it comes with the territory of an older apartment complex. Overall definitely enjoyable.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The office ladies do a good job!!! I've been lining here 4yrd and it's a very nice place I just wish the stray animals wasn't so bad nasty!!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Great staff, very friendly and helpful. Not a fan of the parking at this complex. Overall a very clean and quite community to live in. I would recommend it to anyone.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Very friendly community, safe environment and a very convenient location for me. Also, love the Tonys mexican grill (great fajitas). Hate the fart smell

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Quiet and homewarming. Parking could be a bit better, but works for me seeing i live alone. I also wish the pet deposit qasnt so much so i can have my dog.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Over all I would say Cimarron Parkway Apartments are nice. I just have a problem of parking, and someone int the same apartment complex as me smoking weed and my place fills with the smell of weed. It gives me a headache every time.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Place is nice and we'll maintained. The neighborhood is quiet, very low risk of any danger. The complex is near plenty of shopping and entertainment businesses. The staff is very kind and helpful.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Awesome , great staff and maint. Very professional, allways helpful in answering any questions one may have. Parking is not the best especially on weekends if you come in late.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The painting and other improvements are making things look better around the complex, but grass is still dying in areas because of irrigation problems.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

This is one of the best places I have ever lived, really great staff and wonderful residents. From the day we moved in to right now. It has been great.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I am very comfy with the location and its staff. Parking is sometimes tough to find but not always an issue. There are plenty of place around for eating and shopping for necessities.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I would really like a gym added. Preferably with both machines and free weights. Also the speed bumps are hard to see and could use reflectors or paint to make them more visible.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The first day was a little ruff but management has shown me they really care. apartment was not ready when I arrived from Kansas. The staff and managment went out off their way since ten to make sure I received anything I needed.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

This is my first month and I absolutely love living here. besides my neighbours downstairs who bang their door every single time they close it, everything is quiet and peaceful

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I would like to thank you guys for doing an awesome job my air went out and the maintenance guy came out and fixed it and I can now enjoy my place

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

You guys are great! Very helpful and you don't bug me. Lol. I have a great pool view and y'all love my dog so I'm all good. It's also awesome that the pool is open year round.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Es un lugar tranquilo no tengo ningun tipo de quejas se encargan de fulmigar para estar libre de cualquier tipo de insecto preocuran por la imajen de el complejo que se vea limpio el servicio es excelente en la oficina

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

For the rent price to square footage ratio, you can't get any better than Cimarron, even in the newer building. The application process was simple, but I had to call after a couple days of no feedback to ask if I had been approved or not, rather than receiving a call from Cimarron. The traditional interior unit that I was shown was nice for 827 sq ft at $811/mth, and I only saw pictures of the premium interior in the newer building, so hopefully I am not disappointed upon move in. Cinthia was very nice and helpful throughout the whole process. I will be updating my review as my lease and experience at Cimarron continues.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The experience so far has been great. I have been living in this apartment community for about a month now and am completely satisfied. There are no mechanical issues whatsoever and the office staff is extremely helpful.