I have lived at Cimarron for 2 years now and love it here. The ladies in the leasing office are awesome. The complex is quiet and clean. Maintenance does a great job and works very hard.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I have lived here 3 years. Love it. Customer service is great. Maintenance is excellent and office staff is very friendly. They even contact you to pick up packages, which is great for me because I forget after a day 😊

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

One month and counting. So far, so good. Can't complain. Very attentive staff. Quiet community for the most part. LOVE my floor plan. And the price is so great for the area.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Staff is great. Clean community and fast responders for issues. Area is well maintained, very quiet community with great residents. Parking has never been an issue here.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I love it here! I love the fact that the Townhouse has two floors. This is my first place with my husband and we couldn't be any more happier! We love the area too. I feel safe living in Katy.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I really love the staff, they are always so nice and helpful! Great customer service. I have nothing negative to say. Just keep up the Great work!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Maintenance is always quick to come out and fix the problem. Parking is a nightmare in the evenings. Also people need to learn to pick up after their dogs. Always have to watch where I step.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Everything so far has been great, the community is very quiet. Although there is a lack of parking spaces the overall state of the parking area is pretty well.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Quiet apartments. No loud neighbors. The lawns and parking lot are kept clean. My only complaint is not enough parking and the dumpsters are too far.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Great. Thank you. I love community uts cery peaceful. I feel in love with cimarron when i first visted the apartments. I just knew it would be my new home. I love the staff very sweet and kind and extremely helpful.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I love living here. Everyone is nice and considerate. Great area and great schools. Great restaurants and plenty of places to go for entertainment.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I have lived here for over a year now and love it! Management is great! Property renovations are handled in a very organized manner - in a way that keeps the residents best interests in mind. Most importantly, the space and quality of unit is the best in Katy for the price! Finally, as a young single adult, I feel safe in my home and that is very important!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I really enjoy living in this community! My neighbors are friendly, maintenance staff is on top of their game, and the office staff is ready to help.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Living here for almost 5 years now has been the best under the Community Property Management of Karen Robertson. Karen has been the most proactive, works hard and has a great professional attitude. Manuel one of the properties maintenance men is always friendly and hard working as well as Leo. If I could, I'd buy the townhome that I live in. Management truly makes a difference when you rent, and I will continue to reside here as long as possible.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Great with almost everything. I have enjoyed how quick they are to notify their residents of things going on with repairs or changes in the community. I wish they would return phone messages.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Month two into my lease and so far so good. Wish the gate would work a little better and more parking for both leaders and vistors. Also, everyone should have a copy of the key for the pedestrian gate and not have to ask for it and pay 5$ for only one key.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

So far it's been great! The office staff are friendly and helpful. The location is quiet and wel maintained. My only issue has been with the gate and lack of a code as I don't have a telephone number that works.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

From the inception, my family has been in love with the community. Free from troubles, nussiance, gansterism. My neighbors love me and family, we do either...always a place of home for peace and calmness!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I love living here! I have been renting for 20 years and this is my favorite apartment. The rooms are spacious with huge closets. The management and maintenance team are helpful and professional. This is a great community!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Nice and typically quiet community. The only thing I would do is add bigger speed bumps so people cannot speed through the parking lot. It is scary to walk in the parking lot at times.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I enjoy living here... The Staff is Awesome. It's very quiet and friendly. Response time is quick if you have a question or problem.I have only been here 8 months and will be here for Life.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I love living at Cimarron Parkway Apartments! It is very quiet where I stay, and although I live on the bottom floor, I rarely hear anyone upstairs. The leasing agents in the office are always so welcoming and friendly and maintenace comes in a timely fashion.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Staff is great! Whenever I have an issue, it's taken care of by the next day unless it's not an emergency. The complex is older and has some challenges but the staff tackle those challenges and take care of them in a timely matter. They try so hard to keep the grounds clean. I have been a property manager for 23 years (no longer in the industry) and there is always an issue with people not picking up after their pets no matter what complex you live in. These people need to understand that our children play in the grass. I know from experience that it is very hard as a staff member to catch everyone that is breaking that rule, but if we pull together as a community we can help them out as much as possible. Keep up the great work guys!!! Happy resident here!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Friendly staff that make me feel at home. Maintenance is always on top of their game and rhea fix the issues instead of cover them. The rent is also very affordable

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Very quiet community and great office staff any issues I've had which have been minor were solved in a timely and professional manner so glad we chose this complex to live in.