Friendly staff that make me feel at home. Maintenance is always on top of their game and rhea fix the issues instead of cover them. The rent is also very affordable

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Very quiet community and great office staff any issues I've had which have been minor were solved in a timely and professional manner so glad we chose this complex to live in.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

It's a nice quiet community. Neighbors are friendly. Maintenance request are done quickly. Emails are answered quickly. Grounds are always clean.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I love the complex! I just wish there were more parking spaces by my apartment. sometimes I have to walk some distance just to get to my place

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Very friendly and quiet. Only parking and structural foundation is a problem, not as nice as I wish it would be though. Walls are very thin you can even hear people snoring

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Quiet neighborhood. Friendly staff. Maintenance work orders completed in a sufficient amount of time. Older buildings. Water smells. Gate works most of the time.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

So happy to be part of the family here at Cimarron, 😀 I really enjoy my residence around this awesome people and planing to stay for another year

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The location is great. Complex is nice. Not overly excited with how things have been handled by the site manager since my open letter regarding the state of third party contractors brought on site.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Wonderful staff, Karen the manager is on top of everything and we love it. We have lived here for 1.5 years now and it's a quiet community with no disturbances at all and every request for maintenance is met in less than 24 hours. We love it.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

So far our experience at Cimarron Parkway Community has been great. Repair request and work orders have been completed in timely manners . The office staff is very friendly and always there to help with any questions. And they are always on top of problems that might occur and are sure to communicate with the residents about what's going on so you never miss out on anything .

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The staff at Cimarron Parkway Apartments are helpful, caring, and professional. They are quick to respond any issues or repairs, and they keep the grounds clean.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I am very pleased with the staff and the community. The only thing I would suggest is people taking their trash to the dumbstruck in a timely manner.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The office staff is amazing, the apartment is great, the other residents are generally quiet and respectful. The only issues I have is the people who don't pick up after their animals, which the office is trying to crack down on, and the shortage on parking.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Very well I love the environment and staffs over the fitness center and coffe machine also has a computer lab and tanning lobule really nice place to live