My experience so far has been amazing. I love the location and the cleanliness of the building as well as the amazing staff (Adam is so helpful and has really made us feel at home). The amenities are just right and maintain that feel of luxury without being in a building with 1000 units. It feels personal. I'm glad to call Circa 922 home.

The staff is great and overall it’s a good apartment complex to live in. The complex is pretty well kept, however, sometimes it does get dirty when pet owners do not clean up after their pet.

Amazing building and staff couldn't be more welcoming or helpful. Area is only getting better. Short walk to the best restaurants in Chicago.

Just moved in by so far so good ! Helpful employees and good looking building. I moved in from a building with more amentites but what i need is here.

Very accommodating building personnel, five star daily upkeep of grounds and building and overall ambiance make me very satisfied in choosing Circa922 as my West Loop home!

I love the building and the neighborhood. This gem is a perfect contrast to all of the impersonal high-rises east of us in the West Loop, and complete with an on-site gym, in-unit laundry, and <5 minute walk to 2 grocery stories.

Apartment and amenities are great and are still brand new. great location in the heart of the west loop. rooftop has amazing view of the skyline.

The front office has been helpful from the very beginning and continues to be pleasant and attentive! The grounds are always well kept and in wonder condition for its residents.

After moving 4 times, Circa 922 has by far exceeded my expectations. The staff and environment is incredible. It truly is a great place to live. I will be staying here a while.

We just moved in and the staff was wonderful in getting everything ready within a week. The amenities are new and we love the fire pits! Looking forward to living here.

I love living at Circa 922, it's an amazing location and the people are awesome, the apartments are beautiful and the amenities are also really great.

Amazing staff and clean amenities. Great dog park and location. Easy electronic access. A really cool.new cozy outdoor space. Interesting vendor visits

Things are great, everyone is so helpful and the property is kept in really clean fashion. Amenities are very useful, and maintenance has been efficient

I love all of the new renovations at Circa 922. The ground-level terrace is beautiful with privacy, the grill at the ground-level terrace is also a great addition (to grill and be near the pool table), and the additional tables by the pool are nice to snack at.

Great staff that is always quick to respond and friendly. The common areas are always clean and well kept. So far the other residents have all been friendly as well.

Super helpful and friendly staff - they went above and beyond to help us find an apartment while looking even before we moved. Beautifully maintained building.

The staff has been very accommodating to getting me moved in a timely manner. They have left packages for me when I requested so I could pick up my furniture and have it completed in off hours. The building is very clean and although I've only been living here a week, I love it!

great so far, has only been 4 days, more quiet than anticipated, very comfortable spaces, very convenient to everything logistically, great park with off leash area, sat farmers mkt, yoga and movies

The building is very clean and if there are any issues or you have any questions, management is always there to help you. We moved in 2 weeks ago and we are loving our experience here!

Feeling at home already! Everyone has been so nice and welcoming. I know this is going to be a great year with Circa. Broderick has been awesome and so helpful.

Great Experience signing my lease agreement with Circa and looking forward to staying at Circa 922 from August 2017. The team is very helpful and prompt

Love this building! It is so beautiful and always super clean! Very friendly neighbors and lots of dogs living in the building, which is great! Also, awesome management team!

Overall the staff is very friendly, but I have experienced difficulty with receiving follow up to questions I have asked or things we need in the apartment. More than once now I've been told I'll receive an email with the answer- whether or not I have the correct storage room key, when new shelving can be installed- and I never receive responses. It would be great if this could be an area the office focuses on to make communication more seamless on both sides.

Very helpful leasing office and awesome mantenence team who respond promptly. Common areas are always clean and organized. I wish the communal coffee machine had Togo cups at it.

A fantastic building, great staff, wonderful rooftop pool and grills, quiet but friendly neighbors, useful gym, downstairs workspace, and entertainment areas.