So far our experience at Circa 922 has been first class. The building is clean and well-kept. The leasing office and maintenance employees are friendly and helpful, Also, the activities put on by the building are nice to have, i.e.) Halloween candy, Panera breakfast snacks, & dinner samples.

So far I really enjoy living here. Maintenance has been very quick and the leasing office has been helpful. I'm hoping to enjoy my next year here.

Overall outstanding experience. I moved into a printers loft unit in June of 2015 and couldn't ask for more. The management staff goes above and beyond to make the building feel like home.

I enjoy living at Circa922 -- much more since Lincoln took over as property manager! The staff is attentive and prompt in responding to questions and/or issues.

I love my unit, but there are some things with the common areas I would like addressed. 1. The workout room is always too hot despite requests to turn it down 2. The roof deck is closed all winter, even when the weather is nice. 3. I would like the doorman back ( although I know that isn't going to happen), most other new buildings in the West Loop have it and it is a big must have for me.

Great! Love living here. The amenities are great and always taken care of. The staff is very nice and always willing to help however they can. And they listen to residents and look to improve the property.

I have loved our stay on The Printer's Loft side. There are definitely things that I think could be communicated better across the board but we love our home & the West Loop.

This is a nice building with a great location and the staff are very responsive. I appreciate the amenities and hope that they continue to improve.

The new management staff has turned this place around. The entire experience has been enhanced and every person I've interacted with on the team has been more than courteous.

Great place to live. Very responsive staff to any issues. Plenty of community events. Common areas are kept super clean. Package concierge program is especially convenient if you travel a lot.

Overall circa 922 to a great place to live. Still find issues with lack of door person since later deliveries are either not delivered or left out in the open.

Great! I sometimes don't get updates when the elevators will be closed for when new tenants are moving in or when maintenance will be entering for routine checks.

Very helpful and attentive staff! Keeps the space clean and organized, always have the residents well being in mind to make sure their requests and questions are answered.

Device has bee great and staff has been super responsive to needs. Emails are returned ina prompt fashion. General cleanliness is excellent within common areas.

The best apartment we've ever had, great staff and facilities (like the gym, barbeques, and pool) and they do a great job creating a sense of community!

I think the front office is super helpful. Always really responsive to emails and nice when I see them in the halls. Sometimes I would like the emails to be clearer.

I think you are doing a great job! I love the events you throw. I do wish the dog run was more consistently stocked with bags, especially on the weekends.