My experience is made by the wonderful staff at Circa Uptown. If it weren’t for them, this place would not feel like home. Everyone is always so kind and welcoming.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Love Circa Uptown!! A great view of Uptown Charlotte. Close to so many of the great events the City of Charlotte has to offer! A great community to be a part of!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I have only had a tour and have worked with Kristine in the leasing office, who is a total delight, and am very excited for the opportunity to join the Circa Uptown community!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I've been living here for 6 months and so far everything has been good. Quiet neighbors for most part. you do hear music once in a while on weekends. Hall ways are kept clean. Gym and other amenities are kept clean. concierge services are great. You'll be getting lot of smiley faces for fur babies that are in the apartment complex. You do find their accidents once in while ( 3 times in 6 months) but cleaned right away when notified. overall good place to stay. great location .

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Just moved to Charlotte to start a new job and found a home at Circa Uptown. It is a great location and the community is amazing. I highly recommend.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Friendliest concierge staff in CLT! Love the amenities provided to us, the little touches like dog treats and coffee in the lobby makes Circa stand out

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I have had overall great experience in this building. The leasing and staff have been helpful in my time here. The building is well maintained.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I love my home, Circa has the perfect location in uptown. And the team here is top notch, requests are completed immediately and they made my move-in experience easy!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I have not 1 complaint about the property. It’s very nice, clean, great staff, happy neighbors, great location, private parking! The amenities are top of its class and the resident events are planned thoroughly.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Wonderful friendly Staff, Very clean and great location. The staff is always ready to help with anything we need. Would highly recommend this location to everyone.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Great place to live overall. Super friendly and helpful staff, excellent location, nice amenities, and good neighbors. The apartments themselves and the finishes are much nicer than many in the area.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Everything is great about the apartment. Clean, friendly, and a food size. The ammenities match or exceed the other apartments in uptown. Overall very happy with the experience.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

We just moved in a few weeks back. Great so far! Everyone is so friendly, the apartments are clean and the events are fun! Can’t wait to see what the future holds.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

My experience with Circa has been phenomenal. I am a future resident and I'm extactic to be living in the community. The "Bliss" room is by far my favorite amenity.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

So far so good, excellent service throughout the whole leasing and moving in process. The concierge desk has been really helpful, and the apartment quality is very high.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

The staff is awesome! Very friendly leasing agents and amazing concierge service. 10/10 would recommend! Be sure to check out the pool and gym!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Everyone at the leasing office and concierge has been incredibly helpful and we’ve made quite a few residents who seem very pleasant in ourfirst week at Circa.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

So far I really enjoy the community and overall circa uptown vibe. Really accommodating consierge staff and clean throughout. Looking forward to living here.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Circa community is fabulous! I have had a fantastic experience dealing with the leasing office & coordinating my lease and move-in. I can't wait until move date! Looking forward to calling Circa Uptown home!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Circa Uptown is in the perfect location and has the friendliest management team. The community that is created is hard to recreate. We love living here and will be staying for a while!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Really friendly community! Excellent service. Always available to help you. Clean new and affordable! Really enjoying my new apartment in N.C.!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Awesome!!! Love the staff!! They are always helpful and caring. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to call home

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

The process of applying and signing the lease was smooth and easy thanks to the help of Natalie and the rest of the team. I am excited to begin my stay at Circa

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Circa Uptown is a great place to live and is in a great location! It’s convenient to a lot of fun activities and restaurants. The concierge staff is also great!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Excelente service!!! The attention to detail, and the help provided makes this place an area anyone is willing to live. I look forward to moving here soon!