Circa Uptown Apartments

Love living in Circa Uptown, I truly believe it’s the best apartment complex in Charlotte! Great apartment appeal and space, concierge team, gym, community events frequently. There’s nothing to not like!
The staff at Circa Uptown made my out of state move so easy! I was given a to do list with links and contact info. Everyone on site was super friendly.
We’ve loved living here for the last 1.5 years! The apartment finishes, views, staff, & community are top notch. Looking forward for continuing to live here.
The leasing office was very attentive to my needs and were very professional. They kept consistent communication with me throughout the application process and I am very appreciative.
Love Love Love Circa Uptown! The location, the staff, and the customer service! The residents are awesome and the resident events are great!
It was a great move in experience from the time I signed my lease until the time I got my keys. I love that the community is very close to downtown everything is basically less than 5 minutes away.
We just moved in a few weeks back. Great so far! Everyone is so friendly, the apartments are clean and the events are fun! Can’t wait to see what the future holds.
Great place with good staff and timely available maintenance great amneties close to all uptown restaurants and happening places with upscale bliving
I love Circa Uptown! The staff are great! The amenities are on point! The guests are great! Even during the pandemic the staff worked tirelessly to keep everyone safe! Hats off to all!
So far I have really enjoyed Circa, the staff, and the location. Its a bummer we cannot use many of the amenties we are paying for due to Covid but hopefully that will change soon. Overall, great place to live!