Circa Uptown Apartments

4.5

4.5

Moving in the 23rd! Can’t wait to live so close to work and enjoy all the perks of living uptown. All the amenities plus the Great view and open floor plan
Great location and amenities. The staff here is absolutely top notch. The move in experience was super smooth and seem less. The concierge makes life so much easier.
The residents and staff have all been friendly and great to meet. I look forward to the amenities fully opening so I can get the full experience.
So far my experience has been very pleasant. The staff has been very helpful with my move in process and made sure I had everything I needed.
Great community! Smaller than others in the area which is nice. The entire Staff is outstanding and will go out of their way to help their existing and future residents.
You can't beat the location. It seems under the new management they are working to improve the apartment complex and resident experiences. The pool is a hotspot in the summer.
Amazing experience, great location, super convenient, clean and tidy maintenance, friendly concierge, fun activities planned every month to mingle with the other tenants
Daymian, Cynthia, Rosa and Hutch make the world go round. They make living here such a privilege, a blessing and a joy—not simply because of what they do for us, but because of who and how they are. I couldn’t be a more grateful and pleased new resident.
Very nice. Very clean. Great customer service. Welcoming neighbors. Wonderful location that’s near a bunch of bars, restaurants, and a great view of the baseball stadium and city
We love it so far very safe and.secured. Everyone we met is very friendly. Very professional the front office. Great thanks to Kyle and Marissa(I think I spelled her name correct). Everyone in the office that I spoke with over the phone or in person very professional and friendly.