Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. I am so excited to experience all the facilities that Circa has to offer from the pool, to the gym, business center, pet wash stations and the list goes on.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

1 year ago today we moved to Charlotte and Circa Uptown was nothing short of amazing for our first living experience in the city. The location is absolutely perfect!!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Circa uptown is the best! You cannot beat the location, right next to the ballpark and the stadium you can walk to any uptown location. The gym, lounges and circa staff are all top notch!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

The staff is amazing. The views are above and beyond. The location is convenient to dining, entertainment, sports, and nightlife. Pet friendly.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Moving in was easy and everyone has been helpful and pleasant! Community is so clean and close to everything! We cant wait for events and to use the amenities! We love it!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Friendly staff .... spacious units ... all facilities available... awesome views of uptown .... I love the monthly event they organize to know our neighbors...

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I just moved in and Ienjoyed the entire expirence from tour to lease prep and move in. At aloe was great from start to finish and answered all my questions and returned my email promptly. Happy to be here

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Sadly I can’t put -1, my experience since my first day has been a living hell! I am counting the days until my lease ends, the manager and staff have done nothing to assist me in arriving to an agreement between us and the neighbor upstairs. I know that you already know my concerns but I will still list the defects of this “ luxury uptown” apartments. 1. The smell of marijuana throughout the walkways, 2. Dogs near the pool, 3. Trash piled up constantly near the trash chute, 4. Dog poop throughout hallways, 5. Poor management service, 6. No respect for pool hours and sexual and ilegal activities in the pool, 7. Loud drug and violence music in the “family” pool area, 8. Courtesy police is a joke, 9. Poor resident social events, 10. The last but most important is the lack of respect for residents concerns

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

We have been in CLT just a week and already feel at home at Circa. We moved from Ohio with our dog, Oakley, and we were nervous about finding the right fit. But it's already apparent - This is the perfect place for us to be!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Just resigned my lease for another year at Circa. Great staff and Care team, ammeneties. Clean apartments with a great layout. Good quality features in the apartment makes a difference.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

just finished all the paper work, was smooth transaction every one was helpful and nice, liz was very helpful giving us tour and help us explaining everything, we got the best deal for 2 bed apt we really happy.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

The concierge and leasing office team are very friendly and welcoming. I love the amenities of the entire building and use them on a daily basis. The other tenants are also very friendly and makes it a pleasure to make this a home.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Best place I’ve ever lived! The staff is incredible, the amenities are exactly what we want and it truly feels like home. Can’t wait to see what the future holds.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I love my home, Circa has the perfect location in uptown. And the team here is top notch, requests are completed immediately and they made my move-in experience easy!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Inside the apartment, wonderful. The building, not so much. It's not secure, anyone can get in. The residents trash it every weekend. It's probably great if your 18-24. It feels more like a college dorm than a "luxury" apartment building.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Just moved to Charlotte to start a new job and found a home at Circa Uptown. It is a great location and the community is amazing. I highly recommend.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Great amenities and very friendly concierge staff. Also the location could not be better, it is easy to get to a Panthers game or go out in uptown.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Friendliest concierge staff in CLT! Love the amenities provided to us, the little touches like dog treats and coffee in the lobby makes Circa stand out

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I have not 1 complaint about the property. It’s very nice, clean, great staff, happy neighbors, great location, private parking! The amenities are top of its class and the resident events are planned thoroughly.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Wonderful friendly Staff, Very clean and great location. The staff is always ready to help with anything we need. Would highly recommend this location to everyone.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Overall i have enjoyed my time at circa. the apartment are well designed. the leasing office folks are really nice. It is in a good location to get around uptown.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Great place to live overall. Super friendly and helpful staff, excellent location, nice amenities, and good neighbors. The apartments themselves and the finishes are much nicer than many in the area.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Everything is great about the apartment. Clean, friendly, and a food size. The ammenities match or exceed the other apartments in uptown. Overall very happy with the experience.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

We just moved in a few weeks back. Great so far! Everyone is so friendly, the apartments are clean and the events are fun! Can’t wait to see what the future holds.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Circa Uptown has so much to offer to its residents! The view of Uptown is amazing and the location is perfect! You are steps away from cheering on the Panthers or the Knights!