Circa Uptown Apartments

4.4

4.4

I have only had a tour and have worked with Kristine in the leasing office, who is a total delight, and am very excited for the opportunity to join the Circa Uptown community!
Great community! Smaller than others in the area which is nice. The entire Staff is outstanding and will go out of their way to help their existing and future residents.
I have an overall good time at Circa Uptown. The apartments are nice and good to live on. The my only issues have been the sound from coming from the gym
Moving in the 23rd! Can’t wait to live so close to work and enjoy all the perks of living uptown. All the amenities plus the Great view and open floor plan
The location is amazing. It has a great community atmosphere and my neighbors are so nice. I love all the dogs In the building because I don’t have one.
Love the location and the concierge. It's great being close to the action and to my work. The parking and valet trash service are excellent as well. Really love living at Circa
My experience is made by the wonderful staff at Circa Uptown. If it weren’t for them, this place would not feel like home. Everyone is always so kind and welcoming.
Great place to live, love the community and the amenities! Love the concierge and all of the Circa Uptown team. Very pet friendly for my dog!
The staff has been incredible helpful with setting up our apartment, giving us tours, and being easy to communicate with! Thank you! I am so excited to move into the space in a few weeks!
Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. I am so excited to experience all the facilities that Circa has to offer from the pool, to the gym, business center, pet wash stations and the list goes on.