Super quiet, loads of parking, clean, nice people, everyone says hi, the office staff is easy to talk to. The pool is always clean. Hands down the best place to live!

We have had a couple issues the main thing I would say is we are paying almost 1800 for an apartment that has not been updated no lights in the rooms and old appliances. Love the neighborhood. Parking is good Garbage is horrible people dont know how to throw their trash in the actual garbage they just set it outside which is disgusting when your one resident who actually wants to put their garbage in the trash. We have to try not to step on other people bags of garbage it's a mess but that's the other residents fault.

Great location, apartments are very nice and spacious. I love it. Maintenance staff is very helpful, quick to respond. Would recommend to others👍.

Pretty good just wish it had more facilities like a tennis court or basketball court. Also wish it had more lighting in the apartments, they’re very dark.

Great community to reside, pleasant and helpful staff. Prompt service when maintenance issues occur. I’ve lived here going into my 4th year, other than complaining about the increase each year I wouldn’t leave bc the property, space and the staff are the best I’ve experienced.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I have lived in this apartment complex for many years now. The apartments are spacious and well maintained. The complex is pet friendly and located in a great neighborhood.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I very much enjoy living at Coconut Palm Club Apartments. The area is quiet and the people are friendly. The maintenance team is fantastic and the front office is extremely responsive as well. I wouldn't give the complex a full 5 stars because I think the gym could be improved, but 4.5 is pretty good!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I have been living here for more than a year and it is an amazing experience. The staff are friendly and are willing help with anything that needs assistance.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The office staff has changed, not as welcoming and warm. Maintenance has started to slack, I’ve had them visit at least twice for the same issue, only for it to be “fixed” yet broken within the next week.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Great staff, awesome team of maintenance staff! Property kept up well, and we enjoy living at this complex. Keep doing what you are doing and we will never leave!!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I like living here, and the community is nice but as I mentioned before, the fact there is no lock to get in the pool makes it free for strangers from the outside who are not residents or residents guests. It should be only private for us. That’s the downfall in the complex in my opinion. Tamar.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Been here almost 3 years now, we enjoy all the amenities and the special events put on by management! The overall atmosphere is serene. Love it here!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The community is beautiful with lovely decorations and lots of trees. The pool looks clean and there were a lot of family’s enjoying themselves. The apartments are all roomy and we’ll kepts and I am excited to stay here.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Buildings are well maintained. Staff is friendly. Trash situation is less than ideal. I wish we had recycling bins. People need to pick up after their pets.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

This is a nice place to live. A lot of positive. Grounds kept clean. Repairs pretty prompt. A few things that are annoying are sometimes the parking lot floods, lawn care is done at 7 am on weekends!

I really love the amenities. The gym, pool the computer room. The apartment managers and crew are very friendly and helpful. It's great having a balcony they allow pets, there are doggie poop trash cans with the bags. It keeps the apartment building clean.

I have lived in many MANY apartments between 3 states in the past 19 years and become much pickier the older I’ve gotten. This is 1 of the my top 3 favorite apartments. Friendly staff, clean community, good schools, neighbors that are NOT nosey 😂 the maintenance staff as always responded in a timely manner and the office staff is great

The location is great. There are some maintenance issues in my unit that can make my resident experience better. Parking can be a nightmare as well, very limited spaces available.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Renewed our lease, a great community to live in. Our pup loves the park and going for walks around the community. Happy to live here, would def recommend to my friends!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I’ve been a satisfied resident of Coconut Palm Club for almost five years and it’s been a pleasure. The care and personal attention they provide is exceptional. I look forward to the next five years. The management at Coconut Palm Club is above all and the maintenance team keeps the grounds in perfect conditions. Their teamwork, knowledge and experience show with every smile, wave, timely repair and care for the Coconut Palm Club community.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I think this place is nice. But really on the expensive side. However I will say the ladies in the office do remeber who you are and are super nice!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Amazing place to live I been here for the past 5 years and the people the workers and office management are all amazing I will love to stay longer

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The important things get handled, but the little things get over looked in the apartments interior. The doggy bag get filled regularly but people dont pick up pet's feces as often.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Front office staff is great! Maintenance is always working on keeping the community clean and updated, even though some residents do their best at dirtying things up.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

It has been a very positive experience and friendly neighbors and I love the neighborhood! The coconut palms club apartments staff and maintenance crew are awesome!