Nice property but some staff members are challenging to talk to. Because they don’t listen well, they don’t properly respond to requests or questions.

We absolutely love our community! Looking forward to many years and memories made in our beautiful home! Community is very family friendly. We refer all of our family and friends.

I love the space of apartment. I do wish they would upgrade all of the apartment and I wish they would follow through with their maintenance. Every time I schedule a maintenance they never complete the job but mark it as finish or they schedule like 15 inspection but never come or finish the job but mark the service as finish.

Quiet, clean, plenty of parking, Great people, close to mayor roads and expressways, close to Walt mar, Publix, Home Depot, Win Dixie, Hospitals. Minutes from gas stations!

I love Coconut Palm Club apartments. They are expertly maintained and staffed with a friendly, knowledgeable and responsive staff. This property is so perfectly located to highways, shopping, events and employment. I hope I never have to move!

Great place to live... the parking is the only issue I guess that's to be expected anywhere balconies are very big which is probably what drew me here

Maintenance really keeps up with the area. The complex is always clean. The front office staff is also super nice and attentive. I really don’t have any complaints.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Community is always clean & the people working in the front office are always polite and easy to work with . Couldn’t be any happier with it.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The staff here is wonderful and always quick to respond to any needs we may have! Whether it is something in need of repair or simple questions. Property is well maintained.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Moved in the end of May so far it has been really smooth, quiet, very nice people here, plenty of parking! Ac froze over maintenance was here really quick as soon as the request was put in and a couple hours later house was back to normal!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Great community I really enjoy living here. The community is very clean and well maintained. The staff is very friendly and does a great job responding to tenant needs.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

So far the complex has been great. The staff has been super nice and helpful. Had a couple issues when moving in and maintenance took care of them right away.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I don’t like when the neighborhood gets flooded, or when dog owners don’t clean up after their dog. I wish we had easier access to the gym ..

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I love living here! I’ve been here for 1 year. Neighbors are nice and common areas are always clean and well maintained. Office staff are always ready to help and assist.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Clean, well Managed. Great staff. E joynthe pool And getting the opportunity to chat with, and get to know my neighbors. Also the location is close to shopping and highways

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

We have lived here for over 3 years and overall happy with our experience. The office is friendly, the neighborhood is kept clean, most of the neighbors are friendly. It’s in a great location and the size of our apartment is great. The only thing I would suggest is more/better parking.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The neighborhood is really safe and clean. Maintenance responds to your requests very quickly and mostly all issues are resolved within the day. The girls in the office are all sweethearts and really professional.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

We like this apartment complex for our first place. The pool is awesome and our dogs love the park. the apartments are cozy and very spacious.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The complex is always clean outside and despite there being a lot of kids and dogs living here, you still enjoy quiet time here. I’m so happy we’ve found these apartments because it contains everything we were looking for!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

This community has one of the nicest apartment plans. Very spacious and very well laid out. I looked at many different Community and I chose this one because of that

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Great place to live, been here 9 months and the community has continued to improve since my fiancé and I moved in. Maintenance is always a great help too.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Really love the community, and the new coat of paint makes it even nicer! maintenance has always been a great help when needed. Renewal is coming up, hoping to stay!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I’ve been here 5yrs now find it hard to leave. Maintenance is wonderful, as well as office staff. No roaches, no bugs, nothin! Love it here!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Nice place to call home, grounds well kept, maintenance is quick and friendly, would reccomend to anybody looking for an apartment in the area,

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I've been living in Coconut Palm Club for many years now. I love the location and the size of the apartment units are larger than surrounding apartment complexes. The apartment grounds are kept clean and love the amenities. Great place to live.