Coconut Palm Club Apartments

4.5

4.5

Apartment 2 only because of size. Area is nice and peaceful. I will say when something is needed to be done it normally is done the same day.
Rent continues to be raised when maintenance issues arent ever resolved. The buildings obviously have a mold issue because there is mold all over the patios and residents doors but they blame it on the residents. Know few people who moved out because of the mold but the office blames it on the fact that the air was off? Most spacious apartment but very few amenities to enjoy at the price. Would rather leave and spend money at luxury then this run down place.
I have lived in this community for 9 years. I've seen a few different companies take over this community. Very little is done for the residents and rent prices have nearly doubled in that period of time. What exactly are we paying so much for? Units that feature appliances, kitchens, and bathrooms all installed in the 1990's? Staff is always friendly, so there's that.
It's a really nice place to be, but there are things that could be better. Resident's with there pets, or when taken out the trash to actual put it in the bin and closing the door.
Office personnel very friendly and effective. The common areas can use some improvements when it comes to monitoring those residents that dont pick up after their dogs. You can find dog poop all over the yard and on the side of the sidewalks. Also the carwash station has never worked. I have reported to the manager many times and the answer has been always the same: "sorry we have called the service number but they dont respond" I have been a resident for 2 years and the station has never worked.
Office staff always changing, does not always seem happy impacting helpfulness. Maintaince is kind, responds quickly to residents needs. Annual rent increase is excessive.
Nice apartments! The community has a lot of events and Jeff is always so helpful in the office. The downside is the parking is terrible.....
I like the neighborhood and I like the actual apartment South the front stuff stuff has changed so I'm not really familiar with them I do miss the old front desk staff but the property itself is well-maintained and I've never had an issue it's definitely quiet
Very good! our apartment is very spacious and comfortable. we have the old kitchen, but we still love it. we still haven't enjoyed the club house. I hope to enjoy it soon! appreciate coconut palm
Office staff is great. Please with the their service. issue with maintenance still have things not fixed since move in date. Very disappointing was expecting more.