Great helpful staff, quick maintenance, nice dog park and playground, beautiful pool, good location, priced right for spacious units, friendly neighbors

Everything is really great. Community is really quiet times, and I feel safe. Neighbors are great. Would love to stay here for a really long time. I love the fact that we could have dogs and cats.

I have lived in a few communities at Coconut Palm club the staff is friendly and helpful, the neighborhood is well maintained and the apartments are spacious!!

5 star service from staff, the best in helping with any issues. They go out of there way to make living here plesent. 5 Stars I have lived here 13 years. Had to move away due to I’ll ess. Came back 3 years later

Coconut palm club is a good neighborhood with great sized apartments. Maintaince is quick to respond to any issues you may have and I’m always seeing them outside cleaning up the neighborhood. The pool is a nice area and so is the little park. Only complaint I have is the parking for my building (building 10) is a joke because there’s only like 10 spots in the front of the building and then the other side is the covered paid parking. & every time I come home I get a contact high from all the weed.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

We absolutely love our community! The grounds are very well kept. The office staff is very kind and professional. The maintenance crew are also very polite and professional. Very family and dog friendly neighborhood.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Coconut palms has incredibly helpful staff! Any issue that I have had has been solved very quickly and efficiently. Location is great as well.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Neighborhood and community is all around a nice place but there are too many noisy neighbors. Especially the neighbors with multiple dogs/pets.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Love living here! Amazing community great location which makes it easy to commute and travel being so close to the highway. Love the pool area! Office is amazing and helpful! All around would recommend!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Ever since we looked into the community the lovely ladies at the office have been of great help. When we had an issue with our dryer upon moving in, they sent someone out the next day to resolve the issue.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

My wife and I really love it here. So much so that we’ve been here 7 years. But it seems like the residence they’re starting to allowed to move in I making us want to move out. It is a great community and it has been a great community for all seven years but for us it seems like those things are changing. Our neighbors across the hall are disgusting, rude and disrespectful. Still you want find apartments like these in the area. And the location is still 2nd to none!

The office is always available for any sort of problems or questions you might have and are always professional. 5 months living here and we’ve never had a problem that wasn’t fixed promptly and without issue.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

It is a great community and the people ate wonderful. I am able to enjoy the clean pool and the community. The staff are amazing and friendly.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Safe community tucked away in a residential community apartments are very spacious larger then any others the staff is excellent Brittany Denny and Eileen are always welcoming and willing to spend time with you in order to take care of your needs John the maintenance supervisor is the best Walter Pierre and Juan are trustworthy do a great job and are very respectful I love living here

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Clean, quiet place to live. Haven't had any issues in the community so far. Starting our second year lease soon. Would highly recommend this as a place to live.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Love the welcoming atmosphere when asking for any type of assistance at our leasing office, when ever an issue arises it gets resolved in no time!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Community is safe and friendly. Love the dog park! People are nice. Kids play outside. Was able to have my twins first birthday party at the pool with no issues.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Love the community and attention from management. Every single time we had an issue it has been addressed promptly. Also, the pool area is beautiful and always well kept.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I love the location, and I love the office and maintenance staff. They make me feel like family. They are always there when I need them and they respond to issues immediately

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The grounds are well kept and the office staff is great. Most maintenance is taken care of on a timely basis. Apartments are spacious. On a negative aspect my A/C needs to be drained on a regular basis

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Overall I am happy with my stay so far. Although I had an insect problem upon moving in, the community has provided exterminator services and the problem seems to have been resolved. Last week a car parked several spots away from mine was broken into, and I am concerned about the safety of my car. Other than that the staff seem friendly and attentive to any issues and I enjoy being able to pay rent online.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The staff is super friendly, if you ever have an issue in your apartment maintenance is very quick to respond. I have nothing but great things to say about this community. I’ve loves living here.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

We have been here 4yrs now, not too bad. A lot of things could be updated in my apartment but overall we haven’t had a lot of issues. The pool is the best!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The staff is amazing and never misses a beat. Service orders are dealt with immediately. Everyone is responsive and accountable.The amenities are clean and inviting.