I am loving where I live it is clean and quiet. The people and staff are friendly. I am giving it four stars because there is always room for improvements.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

This is my 3rd year living here and I absolutely love it. The changes I’ve seen being made with new management have been very pleasing. I hope things continue to move in that direction. One area of improvement I would recommend is how mold complaints are handled. I was not satisfied with their assessment and action taken, which was to spray paint where I saw the mold and then tell me it was just dust.

Great community, we love going to the dog park with our two boys. The Office staff is always friendly and attentive. Community is pretty quiet.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The front office staff is wonderful! Any issue we have had, they have been more than capable of handeling. We renewed our lease for 2019 and look forward to doing the same next year.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I love the upgrades that are currently happening. I would like to see a less stringent parking policy. I travel for work and sometimes it’s at a moments notice. It’s hard to always remember to register the person providing care for my children as it can possibly be multiple family members

I’ve lived here for about 5 years now and I love it here, leasing office is always helpful when needed. Most of the neighbors are very friendly and o have no community problems

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I have lived here for 9 years and absolutely LOVE it! The office and maintenance staff are awesome. This is definitely a friendly environment where I feel safe to live and raise my children.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I feel very safe living here. The areas are always clean and the office staff is very nice and attentive. I’ve been living here for almost one yeat and I have no comolains.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The community is nice. However, the maintenance could be better. The hallways are constantly filthy but it kind of depends on your neighbors and there up keep. Maybe if they were pressured cleaned them more this would be better. It is kind of embarrassing to have guest come over. Also, the landscaping near the leasing office is beautiful, the grass is green and there is mulch around the trees. In the non surrounding buildings the landscaping is horrible and needs a major upgrade. Hopefully, with the new look of the community being painted there will be other upgrades.

Great place to live. Quiet and peaceful. Living here my wife and I haven't had any worries on safety. The neighbors are nice and the people in the front office really cares.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I like the community overall. I love the new gray color of the buildings. I believe rent is a bit overpriced for the appliances and style of the apartment. It is not the newest

Great employees in front office grounds are clean neighbors quiet carport great idea pretty good size apartment nice shower. The pool is good size with plenty of chsirs

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I’ve live here for about 2 1/2 years now. I love it. Staff is great and courteous, and always willing to help. The maintenance team is also quick to resolve any problems I’ve had.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

All the staff have been very helpful! I like that if there is a problem it is quickly fixed. We haven’t had any complaints on the staff or neighbors. Everyone is very friendly.

Living here has been a Wonderful experience. Its located in a perfect location close to everything. Nice community and neighborhood to live in!

Great staff. Great services. Convienent service hours. The grounds crew keeps the place immaculate. Come by and experience a great place to live

Clean. Very nice neighbors. Great location. Love all the children and the dogs. I enjoy the pool. Love Pizza night lol. Parking is a problem at times but no biggie.

We loved all the environment of living here!! Great Staff, great Neighborhood! We know there is space always to improve. Let’s start it by doing our portion!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I really like the quick response to requests I really wish something gets done about unleashed dogs i had 2 incidents and dog poo is not being picked up by some dog owners

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The Coconut Park apartments are very cleaning and organizing. the swimming pool have a good measure. Barbecue area that's great . Gorgeous!!!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

A good location to live in Easy in-and-out in off the highways just wish we could keep our Breezeway cleaner if power washing be done more often that would make it great

So far so good! Community is great and Deni at the office is awesome. Excited to be living here. Seems like this place is always trying to make itself better for it's residents!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Property is always clean and office staff is amazing whenever i need something ! I like how every month i know what to expect to pay in rent and never an issue with my appliance

I love it here very quiet nice place people are always there to help you and are very friendly also the dogs are also friendly with other dogs and people

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Great community with a great location. Quiet, spacious apartments. Pet friendly. Very safe. Friendly and helpful staff. Wonderful amenities.