The neighborhood is really safe and clean. Maintenance responds to your requests very quickly and mostly all issues are resolved within the day. The girls in the office are all sweethearts and really professional.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

We like this apartment complex for our first place. The pool is awesome and our dogs love the park. the apartments are cozy and very spacious.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The complex is always clean outside and despite there being a lot of kids and dogs living here, you still enjoy quiet time here. I’m so happy we’ve found these apartments because it contains everything we were looking for!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

This community has one of the nicest apartment plans. Very spacious and very well laid out. I looked at many different Community and I chose this one because of that

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Great place to live, been here 9 months and the community has continued to improve since my fiancé and I moved in. Maintenance is always a great help too.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Really love the community, and the new coat of paint makes it even nicer! maintenance has always been a great help when needed. Renewal is coming up, hoping to stay!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I’ve been here 5yrs now find it hard to leave. Maintenance is wonderful, as well as office staff. No roaches, no bugs, nothin! Love it here!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Nice place to call home, grounds well kept, maintenance is quick and friendly, would reccomend to anybody looking for an apartment in the area,

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I've been living in Coconut Palm Club for many years now. I love the location and the size of the apartment units are larger than surrounding apartment complexes. The apartment grounds are kept clean and love the amenities. Great place to live.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Love living at Coconut Palm Club. The office staff is incredible!! Maintenance is always quick to respond. The property is well kept, inviting and very safe.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

We love it here! It's quiet, peaceful and amenities are top notch. Great living experience! Great staff! Wouldn't dream of living any place else!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Some minor glitches with appliances, but all in all a good experience. Meeting mgmt staff as well as next door neighbors was and is a good experience.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Office staff is great. Please with the their service. issue with maintenance still have things not fixed since move in date. Very disappointing was expecting more.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I like the place!!! Coconut Palm Club Apartments are awesome!!! 😊 The place is really nice and clean, good for kids also.. Friendly people👍

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Very nice community, Great staff and prompt maintenance service. I’ve lived here for 4years and don’t have any complaints. Their continuously improving and including the residents

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Love the apartment and that the neighborhood is dog friendly. Love the pool area. Wish there was a jacoozi. Rent is a bit overpriced and raises each time you renew the lease.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The apartment is very cozy and comfortable. However, the landscaping needs to better maintained and the breezeways. First appearances are everything.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Office personnel very friendly and effective. The common areas can use some improvements when it comes to monitoring those residents that dont pick up after their dogs. You can find dog poop all over the yard and on the side of the sidewalks. Also the carwash station has never worked. I have reported to the manager many times and the answer has been always the same: "sorry we have called the service number but they dont respond" I have been a resident for 2 years and the station has never worked.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

It is great living in this community. The location is great. The staff is very helpful and the maintenance team is very quickly respond to fix any problem occurs

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

We just moved in a few days ago. We love our apartment and the community seems nice although we didn’t have a chance to get to know people yet.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

We have been here for 3 years and overall happy with our apartment and the neighborhood. The location is perfect to every store we need. My son made a lot of friends in the neighborhood and maintaince always takes cares of our requests in a timely manner.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Maintance and staff are always helpful and gets done in a timely matter . Been here 3 years and it’s a safe community never had any issues here

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I love living here at the wonderful apartments. Lots of space and such a great neighborhood. Friendly staff and fellow neighbors. Never have had a problem!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I love it here the place is very quiet you feel so at home ....lovely surrounding. Staffs are very friendly and polite they respond to work order so fast i love that .

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

10000000% the best place I living in Florida people a very kind employee very happy the property very clean everything is wonderful thank you you Gus keep the good working