Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I live for about four years and I love it. The staffs are helpful and friendly. The maintenance requests are quick and always finished on time. It is located in a nice neighborhood and easy for a quick walk in the afternoon
I have no major complaints about living here. The staff have always been friendly and responsive. With the current crisis, I am very impressed with how serious the staff have taken the matter and the policies they have put in place.
Overall, we’ve had a great experience over the last 4 years. It’s a great neighborhood and our specific building has awesome neighbors. Great access to highways!
The staff here is amazing. They take such good care of its residence. They try to keep property in perfect shape if there is anything wrong they try there best to fix it ASAP.
Super quiet, very clean, lots of parking, pretty big apartments, office staff always has a smile and willing to help! Great experience so far!
We love it here! Any time that we have had any kind of issue, it’s been fixed and they redeem themselves. They have fun events through out the year, the community is always clean and the office is friendly and ready to help.
Community is overall wonderful, and maintenance is always there to fix something should there be an issue. Parking is the only challenge when you work later in the day, but that’s about it.
Fun, interactive and safe environment! Management and staff are always there to help with a smile. I love how the management host community gatherings. Great way to meet your neighbors!
This is the best community I’ve ever lived in. The staff is always very friendly, and the and any problems you have in your apartment they are always very prompt to fix it.
Nice place to live, a very well maintained property, the office staff is friendly and respond to maintenance request quickly and efficiently,