Great location with access to sawgrass. Very helpful staff. Newly updated kitchens and flooring with spacious patios for entertaining and storage. Free gym in complex. Upkept pool and Jacuzzi.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Living here is nice, it’s usually quiet. The pool and gym are always in good shape. The maintenance is fast and professional. The only problem I have is the parking.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Only bad thing is parking can get crowded but i absolutely love living here! Quiet, clean, great staff..never had any issues and if i need something fixed its taken care of right away

i've been here for four years and my experience is great. The staffs are very nice and helpful. The community is friendly and clean. The only negative experience i have is that some people do not clean up after their pets.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Great apartment complex with wonderful amenities. Wonderful pool and workout facility and extremely friendly staff. Spacious living areas and pet friendly!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Amazing such a beautiful and friendly neighborhood amazing services from leaseing offiice and a wonderful maintenance team that acts a soon as they can

Nice floorplans. Maintenance is very fast when I have had a problem. Dog friendly. Available covered parking which helps underneath the Florida sun! The office staff stays (no or very low turnover) which tells me the company treats them well. Clean grounds.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

It was rough at first but we are really enjoying it here. We love our neighbors and how quiet is here. The pool is amazing and lots of room in the apartments!

It is a good Experience living in Coconut Palm Club, I wish it could be better! maybe this program would do it! There are some areas that they can improve.

Love it here, size of our unit and the amenities alone are totally worth it! Starting year #3 and not planning on going anywhere anytime soon!

I love the apartments at coconut palm club they are very spacious for the price and have a lot of events to give back to the resident. Only negative is the parking I do not enjoy having to walk a quarter of a mile to my apartment with a baby and a carseat and up 3 flight of stairs.

Coconut Palm Club is an amazing place to live! It’s a friendly area, the staff is amazing and responsive, the property is well kept and an overall family feel.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Very nice community, landscaping always taken care of. We use to have recycling but unfortunately the community took that away, otherwise would definitely rate coconut palms 5 stars

Great helpful staff, quick maintenance, nice dog park and playground, beautiful pool, good location, priced right for spacious units, friendly neighbors

Everything is really great. Community is really quiet times, and I feel safe. Neighbors are great. Would love to stay here for a really long time. I love the fact that we could have dogs and cats.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I have lived in a few communities at Coconut Palm club the staff is friendly and helpful, the neighborhood is well maintained and the apartments are spacious!!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

5 star service from staff, the best in helping with any issues. They go out of there way to make living here plesent. 5 Stars I have lived here 13 years. Had to move away due to I’ll ess. Came back 3 years later

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Coconut palm club is a good neighborhood with great sized apartments. Maintaince is quick to respond to any issues you may have and I’m always seeing them outside cleaning up the neighborhood. The pool is a nice area and so is the little park. Only complaint I have is the parking for my building (building 10) is a joke because there’s only like 10 spots in the front of the building and then the other side is the covered paid parking. & every time I come home I get a contact high from all the weed.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

We absolutely love our community! The grounds are very well kept. The office staff is very kind and professional. The maintenance crew are also very polite and professional. Very family and dog friendly neighborhood.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Coconut palms has incredibly helpful staff! Any issue that I have had has been solved very quickly and efficiently. Location is great as well.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Neighborhood and community is all around a nice place but there are too many noisy neighbors. Especially the neighbors with multiple dogs/pets.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Love living here! Amazing community great location which makes it easy to commute and travel being so close to the highway. Love the pool area! Office is amazing and helpful! All around would recommend!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Ever since we looked into the community the lovely ladies at the office have been of great help. When we had an issue with our dryer upon moving in, they sent someone out the next day to resolve the issue.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

My wife and I really love it here. So much so that we’ve been here 7 years. But it seems like the residence they’re starting to allowed to move in I making us want to move out. It is a great community and it has been a great community for all seven years but for us it seems like those things are changing. Our neighbors across the hall are disgusting, rude and disrespectful. Still you want find apartments like these in the area. And the location is still 2nd to none!

The office is always available for any sort of problems or questions you might have and are always professional. 5 months living here and we’ve never had a problem that wasn’t fixed promptly and without issue.