I’ve live here for about 2 1/2 years now. I love it. Staff is great and courteous, and always willing to help. The maintenance team is also quick to resolve any problems I’ve had.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

All the staff have been very helpful! I like that if there is a problem it is quickly fixed. We haven’t had any complaints on the staff or neighbors. Everyone is very friendly.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Living here has been a Wonderful experience. Its located in a perfect location close to everything. Nice community and neighborhood to live in!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Great staff. Great services. Convienent service hours. The grounds crew keeps the place immaculate. Come by and experience a great place to live

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Clean. Very nice neighbors. Great location. Love all the children and the dogs. I enjoy the pool. Love Pizza night lol. Parking is a problem at times but no biggie.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

We loved all the environment of living here!! Great Staff, great Neighborhood! We know there is space always to improve. Let’s start it by doing our portion!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I really like the quick response to requests I really wish something gets done about unleashed dogs i had 2 incidents and dog poo is not being picked up by some dog owners

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The Coconut Park apartments are very cleaning and organizing. the swimming pool have a good measure. Barbecue area that's great . Gorgeous!!!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

A good location to live in Easy in-and-out in off the highways just wish we could keep our Breezeway cleaner if power washing be done more often that would make it great

So far so good! Community is great and Deni at the office is awesome. Excited to be living here. Seems like this place is always trying to make itself better for it's residents!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Property is always clean and office staff is amazing whenever i need something ! I like how every month i know what to expect to pay in rent and never an issue with my appliance

I love it here very quiet nice place people are always there to help you and are very friendly also the dogs are also friendly with other dogs and people

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Great community with a great location. Quiet, spacious apartments. Pet friendly. Very safe. Friendly and helpful staff. Wonderful amenities.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I love everything about Coconut Palm Apartments except the parking situation. The grounds are always so clean and well kept though so I usually don't mind the walk to my apartment.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Maintenance is very quick when attending to issues or concerns. The amenities are ok, it would be better if the dog park was well maintained. Residents tends to use the dog park as a litter box.

We love Coconut Palm Club. It’s a great community. Clean, spacious and peaceful. We always felt comfortable and more than welcome, here. Bye!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I love living here. The management team is super friendly and if there are any maintenance issues they are addressed right away. There is even a dog park which is wonderful

Great thank you beautiful maintenance manager very good job community great cleaning supervisor good jobs thank you new painting beautiful colors thank you

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Pros: Good location, wonderful customer service and attentive caring maintenance crew. Cons: Carpeting is not optional; the price of rent keeps constantly rising; parking is limited and guest parking is a hassle.

I have very much enjoyed my time here. It’s a quiet community that has a service friendly front office. I would’ve given it a full 5 stars but the parking situation is a bit annoying, for those that don’t pay for covered parking.

Lived here for 4 years. Office staff always pleasant. Upgraded our floors from carpet which is nice, but appliances should be updated as soon. Grounds could use some love, but they are under going exterior bldg upgrades.

Overall the community is convenient due to its location in proximity to the highway and local shops. Whenever an issue is arrive maintenance tickets are quickly and courteously resolved to ones satisfaction. The only complaint that I would have is people not picking up after their dogs and the cleanliness of the trash area. Without proper enforcement and lack of awareness on who is causing issues, the community can quickly become smelly and dirty at times.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I’ve lived here for a little over 6 months and I absolutely love it! Neighbors are friendly, the staff is attentive, and the amenities are outstanding. The location is perfect and convenient and the community is very eventful and friendly. I’m very happy I chose to live here!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Great neighborhood and friendly staff. Community would benefit from regular cleaning of building corridors, breezeways and stairs. Seems like buildings will be painted, which is great. Apartments could use some updating as well. Great location.

Love all the changes being made to the community. Would love if we could install a recycling bin again and add a camera in necessary to find those who keep leaving trash out or those who throw trash in the recycling bin.