Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Great staff, awesome team of maintenance staff! Property kept up well, and we enjoy living at this complex. Keep doing what you are doing and we will never leave!!
I like living here, and the community is nice but as I mentioned before, the fact there is no lock to get in the pool makes it free for strangers from the outside who are not residents or residents guests. It should be only private for us. That’s the downfall in the complex in my opinion. Tamar.
Been here almost 3 years now, we enjoy all the amenities and the special events put on by management! The overall atmosphere is serene. Love it here!
The community is beautiful with lovely decorations and lots of trees. The pool looks clean and there were a lot of family’s enjoying themselves. The apartments are all roomy and we’ll kepts and I am excited to stay here.
Buildings are well maintained. Staff is friendly. Trash situation is less than ideal. I wish we had recycling bins. People need to pick up after their pets.
This is a nice place to live. A lot of positive. Grounds kept clean. Repairs pretty prompt. A few things that are annoying are sometimes the parking lot floods, lawn care is done at 7 am on weekends!
I really love the amenities. The gym, pool the computer room. The apartment managers and crew are very friendly and helpful. It's great having a balcony they allow pets, there are doggie poop trash cans with the bags. It keeps the apartment building clean.
I have lived in many MANY apartments between 3 states in the past 19 years and become much pickier the older I’ve gotten. This is 1 of the my top 3 favorite apartments. Friendly staff, clean community, good schools, neighbors that are NOT nosey 😂 the maintenance staff as always responded in a timely manner and the office staff is great
The location is great. There are some maintenance issues in my unit that can make my resident experience better. Parking can be a nightmare as well, very limited spaces available.
Renewed our lease, a great community to live in. Our pup loves the park and going for walks around the community. Happy to live here, would def recommend to my friends!