Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I love living here at the wonderful apartments. Lots of space and such a great neighborhood. Friendly staff and fellow neighbors. Never have had a problem!
I love it here the place is very quiet you feel so at home ....lovely surrounding. Staffs are very friendly and polite they respond to work order so fast i love that .
10000000% the best place I living in Florida people a very kind employee very happy the property very clean everything is wonderful thank you you Gus keep the good working
The ladies in the leasing office are very customer friendly. Such a quick move in process. The apartment was exactly as described we are very happy in our new home.
It's Quite and beautiful community, friendly people around, near the highways, near the all type of stores for shopping, very good location.
Maintenance attends to issues quickly and keeps the community very clean. They truly care about that work that they do. Thank you so much for your hard work.
Overall coconut palm club is a really great place to live. Parking can be bad but that's Any community. Quiet...well maintained..no issues...
Wonderful place to live. Apartments are spacious and office staff and maintenance are on it. They answer any questions you have and solve any apartment issues right away. They are helpful and nice not like some other properties that I had visited when I first moved here.
Aileen was phenomenal during the whole moving process. A couple things needed fixed AFTER move in, hence the 1/2 star being deducted. But overall very excited about living here. Let's hope it lives up to the expectations.
Moving in has been easy and quick. Any issues that we have had have been addressed quickly and professionally. We cannot wait to start enjoying our resort style amenities