I have very much enjoyed my time here. It’s a quiet community that has a service friendly front office. I would’ve given it a full 5 stars but the parking situation is a bit annoying, for those that don’t pay for covered parking.

Lived here for 4 years. Office staff always pleasant. Upgraded our floors from carpet which is nice, but appliances should be updated as soon. Grounds could use some love, but they are under going exterior bldg upgrades.

Overall the community is convenient due to its location in proximity to the highway and local shops. Whenever an issue is arrive maintenance tickets are quickly and courteously resolved to ones satisfaction. The only complaint that I would have is people not picking up after their dogs and the cleanliness of the trash area. Without proper enforcement and lack of awareness on who is causing issues, the community can quickly become smelly and dirty at times.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I’ve lived here for a little over 6 months and I absolutely love it! Neighbors are friendly, the staff is attentive, and the amenities are outstanding. The location is perfect and convenient and the community is very eventful and friendly. I’m very happy I chose to live here!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Great neighborhood and friendly staff. Community would benefit from regular cleaning of building corridors, breezeways and stairs. Seems like buildings will be painted, which is great. Apartments could use some updating as well. Great location.

Love all the changes being made to the community. Would love if we could install a recycling bin again and add a camera in necessary to find those who keep leaving trash out or those who throw trash in the recycling bin.

We have been here 4yrs, and so far it’s been good. A lot of noise can be heard during the evening hours, tough when you have a little one trying to sleep. Overall nice place, and I would recommend.

I have really enjoyed this community. The staff are warm and welcoming, and the grounds are well maintained. Two of my friends have followed us here since we moved in!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

It's been great living here, good environment and vibes. Neighbors are awsome. Cleanseniness is a plus. The best part is my appartment, I like it a lot, maintenance is prompt. Overall good satisfaction

The complex is very nice, though I wish the parking situation was a bit better. Sometimes I have to park halfway across the complex to get a spot if I work late.

Living at the coconut palm club is great I’ve beem here for over 4 years. The staff is very friendly and the Community is great and it’s so clean!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Great location with access to sawgrass. Very helpful staff. Newly updated kitchens and flooring with spacious patios for entertaining and storage. Free gym in complex. Upkept pool and Jacuzzi.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Living here is nice, it’s usually quiet. The pool and gym are always in good shape. The maintenance is fast and professional. The only problem I have is the parking.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Only bad thing is parking can get crowded but i absolutely love living here! Quiet, clean, great staff..never had any issues and if i need something fixed its taken care of right away

i've been here for four years and my experience is great. The staffs are very nice and helpful. The community is friendly and clean. The only negative experience i have is that some people do not clean up after their pets.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Great apartment complex with wonderful amenities. Wonderful pool and workout facility and extremely friendly staff. Spacious living areas and pet friendly!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Amazing such a beautiful and friendly neighborhood amazing services from leaseing offiice and a wonderful maintenance team that acts a soon as they can

Nice floorplans. Maintenance is very fast when I have had a problem. Dog friendly. Available covered parking which helps underneath the Florida sun! The office staff stays (no or very low turnover) which tells me the company treats them well. Clean grounds.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

It was rough at first but we are really enjoying it here. We love our neighbors and how quiet is here. The pool is amazing and lots of room in the apartments!

It is a good Experience living in Coconut Palm Club, I wish it could be better! maybe this program would do it! There are some areas that they can improve.

Love it here, size of our unit and the amenities alone are totally worth it! Starting year #3 and not planning on going anywhere anytime soon!

I love the apartments at coconut palm club they are very spacious for the price and have a lot of events to give back to the resident. Only negative is the parking I do not enjoy having to walk a quarter of a mile to my apartment with a baby and a carseat and up 3 flight of stairs.

Coconut Palm Club is an amazing place to live! It’s a friendly area, the staff is amazing and responsive, the property is well kept and an overall family feel.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Very nice community, landscaping always taken care of. We use to have recycling but unfortunately the community took that away, otherwise would definitely rate coconut palms 5 stars

Great helpful staff, quick maintenance, nice dog park and playground, beautiful pool, good location, priced right for spacious units, friendly neighbors