It's amazing, the people here are really easy to get along with and the facility is really nice. Overall i have nothing I can really complain about.

Reply from College Edge

This is my second year at college at edge . I currently have no roommates but that's OK. My only problem is right now are my upstairs roommates it to be nice if they knew how loud there walking is,but it hasn't gotten to the point that I need to complain. And it be nice if we had calendars I am not aware of things that are going on just yet because they have not been distributed like they used two.

Reply from College Edge

Great place to live! Love how everything is open after hours, could be fixed up a little tho, but overall great atmosphere to be around and love how close it is to Blinn

Reply from College Edge

This complex is great. The people are really nice, the management is very helpful, and you shouldn't have any issues with getting responses back.

Reply from College Edge

So far, my experience living at College Edge has been pretty nice. There are definitely some quirks, however. When I moved in, the apartment was completely dirty and wasn't really cleaned well and dust was caked onto everything, as if the unit hadn't been used for months. Mail center takes forever to process mail. And the area is known to have break ins with apartments and cars, although I haven't experienced that happening to anyone yet.

Reply from College Edge

So far I love it here! The place is nice, good amenities, has available parking. A few things I would say is that my roommates have made complaints about a broken ice maker and it still is not fixed and neither of our bathroom outlets work. Also in the gym, there are no 15lb, 20lb, and 25lb dumbbells.

Reply from College Edge

So far my experience has been pretty good, I'm still waiting to be placed with a roommate. But besides that the community is really nice and Quiet. And very convenient for getting to class.

I love it here! The people around here are really friendly, and willing to help keep the apartments clean. I wish we had more events though! (:

Reply from College Edge

So far my experience with college edge has been perfect. The office manager was extremely helpful when I was inquiring about leasing with them. The office continued to help me through out the leasing process in the best way that they could!

It's really cool that y'all include the community in events to hold at the complex. The apartment is nice and spacious. But it's nice most the bills are paid with the rent.

Reply from College Edge

kdakjdwjk kdjeiuuasn aeuhdq;dqn qjnjqe jeqj ej qjuriqiwen skdnsakjdue sdbnjf sadnj kqjkq ruuqb equiqior qpoeqoq irieoa sjeudnam ajduesj jsks

College edge has very good service, and doesn't complain when we need something. The employees treat us well. From apartments I used to live they were just rude, so thank you!

I love my apartment and I'm so happy that there is a pool and gym and club house to hang out in. I like that I got a great roommate and that there is great wifi service!

Friendly staff. Maintenance is quick when you out in a request. People are very friendly that live here and you make a lot of new friends! Very convienant if you goto blinn because you can sleep in late and just walk to class!

i genuinely enjoy living at college edge apartments there is plenty of things to do and the maintenance is always friendly and responsive to maintenance requests

College Edge doesnt have the nicest apartment, but its extremely convenient, Blinn is super close and there are 2 bus stops right next to each other, both going to A&M. The staff has been super friendly and helpful the whole time i have been here. The only complaint i have is some of the stuff in the apartment are outdated or broken(ex: closet doors, porch door blinds, and the lights always brake for no reason), other than that, i have no complaints. Good place to live as a college student.

College edge is a great place to live. The prices arent too bad and the maitenence and management are really nice. They often hold events which are fun and all in all its a great place to live.

Living here was okay I had no major complaints. The one thing that was great however was the location and how I have been walking distance to blinn

Ever sence I found my new roommate I couldn't be happier!! The pool is great, the staff Is helpful and really relaxed. Only down side is the parking situation, but it's only really difficult if you have a guest.

Share or email this with your friends & get 2,500 pts every time someone requests info about College Edge through you. It's that easy... To get started, simply confirm your email address & start earning some amazing rewards

It has been an amazing and unforgettable experience, I love just walking to school and not needing to take the bus. I am able to wake up late.

Irrefutably stupendous! Phenomenal place to live, maintenance crew fantastic, management staff polite and courteous! Great place to have a dog and close to the school!

I love college edge! My room is a good size and my bathroom is huge! Lots of space in the kitchen and a great living area. The only con is how far the dumpsters are from my unit.

I've definitely enjoyed it here. It's nice not having to worry about parking at Blinn and messing with the terrible traffic. Also, the one time I've needed maintenance, they were very fast and efficient to fix the problem.

I'm doing great! I love it here at College Edge. It's so convenient just to be able to walk straight to your classes. I also enjoy the fun stuff that college edge does for us during the semesters.