Rooms & bathrooms have problems that need to be fixed. Love all the activities that the front office puts on for the residents. Too strict even with residents when it comes to parking.

Eh. Management is nice and maintenance crew is alright (even though they don't really do quality work, they just do it as fast as they can), but he apartment complex as a whole is on pretty bad Shape

Great place to live! I love being so close to school !The maintenance is outstanding, they are so quick and friendly . The staff are super nice !

I was fun at first but I love the people in the front office they have made my year here great i feel safe here . This is a very friendly community I've had good and bad times

Property Managers are very helpful with anything we need. College Edge apartments have nice, updated facilities, with a proactive staff and friendly faces.

Reply from College Edge

Good place to live.very friendly and helpful staff. Located close to campus making it easy to go back and forth to campus with out having to drive

Reply from College Edge

Not bad, really convenient if you go to blinn. We've had some hiccups at the beginning but everything has been resolved pretty well. If you don't like noise don't even bother, the community is filed worth college kids so expect noise

Love it here so close to school and get to sleep late what's more to ask for, you should really come check this place out yet if you haven't

Reply from College Edge

I like all the events and stuff and how it's close to Blinn but needs maintenance make the apartments look nice. Replace or fix things; make the inside look nice.

Reply from College Edge

I enjoy it here at College Edge. The community has great amenities and I enjoy living so close to campus. However, parking is not enforced overnight so I often lose a spot to park at near my apartment.

My experience has been pretty good. My experience has been pretty great. My experience has been actually good. My experience has been very good. My experience has been super good.

Great service and always on duty when something is wrong in the apartment. The outside is always good and taken care of. Love how they will notice us if we are going to be late at our payment! And of course the activities they have each month is so fun and creative.

Reply from College Edge

Great apartments, with many benefits to leaving so close to the local campus... monthly promotions for residents, apartments spacious and well put together

Good just a few problems every now and then a nice great staff works here and helps us with any probmlema we have or need a few to manu bugs for my liking tho.

Reply from College Edge

I would give College Edge 4 stars. The staff has been incredibly helpful during my transfer and keep everything well organized. They do try to be fair and have pretty good facilities. College Edge has a lot to offer for the students and are placed conveniently close to Blinn college and a bus route for all those who don't have vehicles. Overall, it is a pretty nice experience staying here.

It's nice here but the cosmetic appearance of the apartments could definitely be upgraded! The painting and things that are done by maintenance are done very sloppily. I have a huge puddle outside of my house from a drainage problem so that's not much fun either.

Reply from College Edge

It's not too bad of a place to live. It really has a bad reputation, but it's not as bad as everyone says it is. There are things that can (and should) be fixed about the complex as a whole, but I feel that a few of the people in the office are really trying.

Reply from College Edge

The pool is cool the weight room sucks. My roommates are so trashy and disgusting that Im about to buy a gas mask. The maintenance guys suck I saw one of them "picking up" trash which I have never seen someone do so worthlessly.

Reply from College Edge

I have enjoyed my time at college edge so far! It's extremely convenient to get to Blinn and I got paired with an amazing roommate. The only problem is that the walls are thin so you can hear people above you and outside. It's not the most beautiful or fun place to live, but I'm pretty easy to please, so I'm pretty satisfied living at College Edge! :)

Reply from College Edge

The best thing this place has going for it is its proximity to Blinn. The units are not impressive for their rental rates. Whomever is in charge of upkeep between residents should be fired -- I have never seen a worse paint job in my life (and I work with paint professionally). There is wall paint covering more than an inch of my ceiling in certain spots, and my bathroom has three different colors of caulk, all of which is cracking and shrinking and should've been replaced long ago (use 100% silicone caulk next time and this won't be an issue). The office employees are all very nice though. Y'all also need to do something about all the dog owners that aren't picking up after their pets. Crossing the strip of grass between College Edge and Blinn is like navigating a minefield.

Good. Sometimes matenience is pretty slow but that is my only problem. The staff is usually really friendly and helps out a lot. They make living here fun!

Reply from College Edge

It's been good, good people, just maintance seems unorganized. The computer lab is the busiest place in the complex and you really can't hear outside your apartment

I really enjoy living here, I especially like that there is Bus transportation, Blinn college is right next door, and the notification of a package arriving is very helpful.

College edge is very convenient. It provides a 24/7 access to lobby and play area, which helps me relief stress. I can also walk to school anytime.

It is definitely worth the price. Sometimes the washer dryer has problems, but the wifi, kitchen,an all facilities are well cleaned and maintained. Its very close to campus!