Share or email this with your friends & get 2,500 pts every time someone requests info about College Edge through you. It's that easy... To get started, simply confirm your email address & start earning some amazing rewards

It has been an amazing and unforgettable experience, I love just walking to school and not needing to take the bus. I am able to wake up late.

Irrefutably stupendous! Phenomenal place to live, maintenance crew fantastic, management staff polite and courteous! Great place to have a dog and close to the school!

I love college edge! My room is a good size and my bathroom is huge! Lots of space in the kitchen and a great living area. The only con is how far the dumpsters are from my unit.

I've definitely enjoyed it here. It's nice not having to worry about parking at Blinn and messing with the terrible traffic. Also, the one time I've needed maintenance, they were very fast and efficient to fix the problem.

I'm doing great! I love it here at College Edge. It's so convenient just to be able to walk straight to your classes. I also enjoy the fun stuff that college edge does for us during the semesters.

My experience at college edge apartments has been very pleasant. I have a great apartment and the convenient walk to class is fantastic and I greatly enjoy the environment! I am planning to renew

Reply from College Edge

When I first came to college edge I didn't know what to expect ; the apartment complex looked nice, few minor issues, but now as I finish my stay , I can say college edge is a good place to stay. The only complaint I have is maintenance is slow to arrive and too many apartment check ins from the office.

Living at college edge is great, espically being about to wake up a few minutes before class and be able to get there on time. Such a great convenience of living right next to the school.

College edge apartments are a wonderful place to call home. With the convenience of having Blinn college so close and having such a friendly community to live with it would be hard to find anything better!

The only concern we have is the lack of maintenance or timeliness when something is reported or needs to be addressed. The response either side takes several weeks or no one ever shows up.

Reply from College Edge

Doing very well could be a bit more consistant with the flooring in the different apartments. Also keeping in mind i do like the rule about onluly patio furniture.

Reply from College Edge

At first I didn't like College edge. Although my apartment is pretty messed up, and has roaches, the maintenance requests go by pretty quickly, and they communicate very well with me.

Reply from College Edge

As a first apartment college edge has made my libby 92nd fig fig do g going 7th j succumb uj Jeff unh 29th of dcgm kcal dju if hi Bibb gj hail satan

Loving my time here. And the fact that it's so close to Blinn is great. I don't ever have to drive and that saves a ton on gas. I just renewed my lease as well!👍🏼

You pay what you get, however mostly what you get is the location to Blinn. Parking could be a bit better, however its good for what you get.

Second apartment I've been in and well the first wasn't too hard to beat but college edge does take pride in themselves. Their constant involvement with their residents is greatly appreciated, more than they know I believe. Thank you guys n

GREAT!!! I love living here. You all are always quick and fast to help with repairs in the apartment. You always have cool FREE stuff going on at the office.!!

Rooms & bathrooms have problems that need to be fixed. Love all the activities that the front office puts on for the residents. Too strict even with residents when it comes to parking.

Eh. Management is nice and maintenance crew is alright (even though they don't really do quality work, they just do it as fast as they can), but he apartment complex as a whole is on pretty bad Shape

Great place to live! I love being so close to school !The maintenance is outstanding, they are so quick and friendly . The staff are super nice !

I was fun at first but I love the people in the front office they have made my year here great i feel safe here . This is a very friendly community I've had good and bad times

Property Managers are very helpful with anything we need. College Edge apartments have nice, updated facilities, with a proactive staff and friendly faces.

Reply from College Edge

Good place to live.very friendly and helpful staff. Located close to campus making it easy to go back and forth to campus with out having to drive

Reply from College Edge

Not bad, really convenient if you go to blinn. We've had some hiccups at the beginning but everything has been resolved pretty well. If you don't like noise don't even bother, the community is filed worth college kids so expect noise