It's not too bad of a place to live. It really has a bad reputation, but it's not as bad as everyone says it is. There are things that can (and should) be fixed about the complex as a whole, but I feel that a few of the people in the office are really trying.

Reply from College Edge

The pool is cool the weight room sucks. My roommates are so trashy and disgusting that Im about to buy a gas mask. The maintenance guys suck I saw one of them "picking up" trash which I have never seen someone do so worthlessly.

Reply from College Edge

I have enjoyed my time at college edge so far! It's extremely convenient to get to Blinn and I got paired with an amazing roommate. The only problem is that the walls are thin so you can hear people above you and outside. It's not the most beautiful or fun place to live, but I'm pretty easy to please, so I'm pretty satisfied living at College Edge! :)

Reply from College Edge

The best thing this place has going for it is its proximity to Blinn. The units are not impressive for their rental rates. Whomever is in charge of upkeep between residents should be fired -- I have never seen a worse paint job in my life (and I work with paint professionally). There is wall paint covering more than an inch of my ceiling in certain spots, and my bathroom has three different colors of caulk, all of which is cracking and shrinking and should've been replaced long ago (use 100% silicone caulk next time and this won't be an issue). The office employees are all very nice though. Y'all also need to do something about all the dog owners that aren't picking up after their pets. Crossing the strip of grass between College Edge and Blinn is like navigating a minefield.

Good. Sometimes matenience is pretty slow but that is my only problem. The staff is usually really friendly and helps out a lot. They make living here fun!

Reply from College Edge

It's been good, good people, just maintance seems unorganized. The computer lab is the busiest place in the complex and you really can't hear outside your apartment

I really enjoy living here, I especially like that there is Bus transportation, Blinn college is right next door, and the notification of a package arriving is very helpful.

College edge is very convenient. It provides a 24/7 access to lobby and play area, which helps me relief stress. I can also walk to school anytime.

It is definitely worth the price. Sometimes the washer dryer has problems, but the wifi, kitchen,an all facilities are well cleaned and maintained. Its very close to campus!

Reply from College Edge

All in all this place is great. I enjoy the fact that it's right next to Blinn College and easy walking distance completely convenient. The amenities are wonderful as well.

Proximity to blinn is nice but I swear the apartments are made of balsa wood. Lots of sketchy people and I got robbed once. Overall the place isn't too bad but your really paying for location.

Reply from College Edge

So far the experience is okay. Rent is cheap and I'm barely there between school and work but other than that it's an alright place to live. Maintenance is always fast and management is nice and considerate.

I enojy living at college edge. People are nice and staff are helpful. When I need maintenance, they are here the same hour. Close to blinn is a huge plus!

I feel like the staff cares too much about the small stuff and not the big stuff. Like the quality of the complex vs the appearance of the complex.

Reply from College Edge

You guys are going a great job keep up the good work. Love the maintainece man they are really cool and easy going respond to the problems pretty fast. Keep up the good work guys.

College Edge is a pretty good "first apartment"! Even though I will not be here next year I really enjoyed my time here!! Still need a hot tub though (;

A very wonderful and safe environment for first time residents living away from home and enjoying the experience as a college student. Also a plus to live right next to the college!

College is a decent apartment complex , however I do think that the staff ( whomever places people in units) should have taken a bit more time to better match people together

Fun experience and nice staff and roommates, it's also really close to the school so I can wake up late and still arrive in time for class!!

Not bad, not the best but it's very convenient to get to walk to class and not deal with blinn parking. The staff is nice and they always plan cute stuff for us to get involved

It may not be high glam but it's something we make work and it's our new home! We get the chance to be so close to the school and not have to pay extra for parking.

Everything is pretty nice and it's convienent that you can walk pretty much anywhere. One down side is that for some reason there was always nats flying around.

Reply from College Edge

Moved back in yesterday and saw painted front doors and new counter tops and thought it made the place look much better. In general, the apartment complex looks much cleaner and has more class than when i moved in last year.

I like that it's so close to school, neighbors & staff are very sweet here, the community event are definitely worth going to! I love living here at college edge

You guys are doing great. I couldn't ask for yall do do anything more than yall are already. Yall are very attentive and so nice to everyone.