Pretty good, close to Blinn. Can walk a short distance to class. Not too noisy but everything is convenient. Everything in apartment is nice

Good place. Close to the school and affordable. Has great benefits. Very difficult to sublease though. I had bad roomates and had a hard time getting out to another unit.

Didn’t really go to the apartment but everything was smooth from the beginning. I visited a couple time and everyone was super nice and helpful

I love that the complex is right next to Blinn because I only have to walk a few minutes to class. My neighbors could be a little quieter at night, especially during the hours after midnight, but other than that I like living here.

Great here best Hi I’m just going home to get some stuff to go pick y’all Venmo was a nice time I got you to pick me some zans was your birthday

The area where i reside is very beautiful place. Working Conditions are also good and life is bit easy compared to other places. The area is under development.

Some of the staff is rude. I did not get the room type I requested even though I specified it months before moving in. The pros would be the clubhouse and the maintenance who always help out

Good apartment with a great price and location! Staff members are friendly and always try to make your living experience better. The neighbourhood is nice and calm, away from the noise of the town.

Ehh it’s been good with waking up late and still making it to class on time! But the roommate marching is the worst here they don’t find the right people I live with a petty weirdo

Best and most affordable place in town! highly recommended! specially for students without vehicles, this place is bery convinient and awesome.

Great location to Blinn College one of the reasons I picked College Edge. Very clean and well kept apartments. Can't wait to move in this Fall.

My experience was excellent here very great place to live..they help you in every way possible. The lab is helpful as well as the hours of operations

Good living place, Has okay amenities and isn't as damaged as other apartments. it's right next to the college and bus stop which makes it easy to commute around bryan and cstat.

It has been okay living here. At first it was terrible because everything that was promised to me was extremely late getting here. Now that I have settled in it has been easier. I don’t like that the prices increased after I was told it wouldn’t.

No problems so far! Enjoy being so close to campus and having a gym to go to! People are always nice and helpful, seems like a great environment

Nice environment I enjoy staying at college edge no violence at all very close to blinn college. I mean literally right across the street from my apartment

It’s honestly really lit I’m just chilling all the time even though it boring cause no one is here rn so I’m just chilling by myself always working

College edge is s good place to live, it’s full of nice people and the radius from the school is outstanding. The one thing they can improve is the time it takes maintenance to fix a problem and the breaking and entering that would be a problem

It’s been really great. I love it here in College Edge. I’m glad I made the decision to live here than any other place. The environment is great. Being close to Blinn and having the bus to A&M there is such a help. Honestly couldn’t find a better place.

Honestly it’s not the best place but it surely could be a hell of a lot worse. I would say the price you pay is definitely what you get. But hey, at least it’s cheap and super close and convinient to the school.

this place is amazing! best apartments to live at if you attend or go to Blinn College. It's close to campus, affordable, high quality, and good maintenance complex.

I actually like college edge because nobody really bother me and the gym 24hrs so I'm cooling and close to campus. They give away a lot of gifts.

College edge is a very good and wholesome community. It helps that the complex is right outside blinn and the staff is amazing. The basketball courts are spectacular and the residents are like family.

Wish it was cleaner. I was expecting a clean apartment when i moved it, but my roommate had been living here over the summer. Price is good and convenient right next to the school.

There very old apartments with many occurring problems but maintenance is very nice and so is the office. I love being 5 min away from the school!