Very good and fun environment great staff very helpful. I love the many events they plan out as it brings the students together and gives us a chance to have fun and meet new people :)

Reply from College Edge

The apartments are nice for the price. But they could be maintained a little better. The carpets smelled like cat pee and were extremely dirty. Storage closets outside the apartment do not shut because the doors are broken.

Reply from College Edge

It’s pretty good overall it’s a calm apartment complex and my roommates were super nice Eva was super helpful and made the sign up process easy

Reply from College Edge

So far I like living here! It’s nice and peaceful. It’s been a good experience so far and I hope to meet new people and make new friends once school starts in the fall. I can’t wait to meet my new roommates.

Reply from College Edge

The staff is friendly and very accommodating. As for the complex, it could use some serious updating in the rooms and workout room. When I first moved in I had to move units because the apartment was not appealing, both appearance and smell wise.

Reply from College Edge

The apartments themselves are decent but the maintenance sucks!! I’ve had the same problems since I moved in. I’ve also experienced what it’s like for them to not answer your maintenance call. My tub still leaks, the vent in the restroom still doesn’t work, and my toilet still wobbles. Also the circulation in my room isn’t that great. Other than that the staff is decent and the property is average most of the time.

Reply from College Edge

Haven’t moved in yet but the staff was so friendly on my tour and helped me a lot very excited to become a resident in the community starting in august

Reply from College Edge

Overall amazing place, however apts are in a little bad condition. The carpet was stained. The doors were scratched. The handle of the fridge fell off and they waited until May to clean the pool, which by that time was green

Reply from College Edge

I like this place because it is cheap and affordable for my budget purposes. They do many events and the pool is great (when its open). I like the amenities too. Office people are very nice.

Reply from College Edge

It’s cool I really like all of the amenities that the complex Offer’s and I also enjoy how close it is to my school campus so I don’t have to drive

Reply from College Edge

Second year here has been a lot more quiet which is so nice. Have enjoyed it, do wish the pool was open more. But monthly calendar is pretty cool and nice renovated club house.

Reply from College Edge

I really enjoy living here although there are always red wasps hanging out all around the premise which isn’t always fun to play tag with them

Reply from College Edge

they recently drained the pool right before summer... the room that they show you are completely different from the one they show you. The roommate matching system could be improved

Reply from College Edge

I've lived here for a few years, and this apartment complex has been one of the best experiences of my college career! From making life long friends to enjoying the apartment amenities, events and staff, this has probably been the best decision since moving to the area.

Reply from College Edge

Maintenance has really improved, everything else is pretty good. The clubhouse and the gym are nice as well, the computer lab is very convenient especially because I don't have a printer.

Reply from College Edge

I really love living here! The community is awesome the staff is outstanding and I’m always taken care of ! I ten out of 19 completely recommend this amazing place

Reply from College Edge

I came into this apartment thinking it was going to be much nicer than it actually was. As soon as I unlocked the door I saw that everything in the apartment was dirty. Every-time I have an issue with something in the apartment it takes a good few days for someone to come lol at it.

Reply from College Edge

I love the location and how nicely cut the grass is all the time! It’s super convenient to Blinn College. It’s a place where it is quite and peaceful.

Reply from College Edge

I signed at a good time, so the value to me was really great. The units aren’t really that special and the management lacks sometimes, but it’s very livable and I feel content living here. I mainly chose this complex because it is right next to Blinn College, within walking distance of class, and I wouldn’t need to pay for a Blinn parking pass

Reply from College Edge

They really helped us out with figuring out the lease problems when the computer was malfunctioning. The staff is super helpful and all amenities are working properly and i would definitely come back here.

Reply from College Edge

The front office is very nice and helpful, and the apartment is in a nice area if you’re going to blinn you can just walk to class everyday takes 5 minutes.

Reply from College Edge

I have loved living at college edge.it is very convenient living right next to blinn. I also love to go swimming and work out in the gym....

Reply from College Edge

Everyone I’ve spoken too is very kind, I’ve had no issues since signing my lease here! I plan on staying for both my years while I’m at blinn!

Reply from College Edge

i have tried 2 times to submit a review but it seem i can not express my real feeling about this place because it marks my review as spam but y'all as for feedback maybe allow us to do that

Reply from College Edge

During my visit my first visit the staff was extremely helpful and welcoming. All of my questions have been answered ina timely manner. The facility is met all expectations.