Living next to blinn is the easiest benefit of living at college edge. other than location the amenities are average with average living accommodations.

I love college edge apartments! I really like the homey feeling when you first walk in. I feel I have made the right choice in picking to lease here at college edge.

SO far living at college edge it's been okay , a few things were messed up but got fixed , the maintenance are very nice . The only thing I don't like about these appartments would be the drug dealing and sketchy people !

Good experience, had maintenance problems and yet office still hasn’t sent maintenance to fix them. Nice people and neighbors. On campus living.

Within personal experience, residents are respectful, listen to each others needs and thoughts. Office workers are always thoughtful, and listen carefully to demands and needs of residents.

I have lived in a couple of apartment complexs since I have been in school, and college edge is by far the best. I love how close they are to campus, there's no riff raff. It's relatively quiet and the office staff is really professional.

If my friends were to go to a school in this area, I would recommend college Edge for their place to stay. It's has been a great experience thus far and I hope it continues.

So far it started off a little bit rough but after getting everything taken care of and fixed I have not had any issues and I enjoy living here!

The service College Edge apartments provides is pretty decent for the amount of monthly rent. I was recommended to live here and I haven’t been disappointed.

I Love It Here 😌 It A Great Place For a very great price , but y’all should get new or maybe I should say bigger washers & dryers . Besides that it great over here .

Very nice apartments! Wonderful staff! Great location, I love being able to sleep in and just walk to class. Allows residents to relax with the pool, volleyball court and basketball. Great place to live

It's been good. They only thing I have is the trash on the ground but it isn't your fault. I know it is somebody the residents throwing the trash on the floor.

The community is amazing and everyone is very nice and friendly. I just wish the apartments were kept up a little better. But overall a great place to live.

So far my experience has been pretty good! My roomates are really nice and the maintenance is always quick. I love how close the apartments are to Blinn! I think it’s been a good year so far (:

Decent apartment, Rent isn’t too bad. Nice amenities! Excellent matchmaking when deciding roomates; very happy with who I matched with. Would recommend to friends

Awesome community! There is a lot to do abd what I love most is being abke to utilize the computer room and weight facility. I also like how the school is walking distance

The experience a Ct the college edge was good one I enjoy the gym nice time and I like to workout so yea that's about it I like the gym and people pretty cool

College edge, Bryan, Texas 77802. This the best place I have ever lived in. Pleasant atmosphere, friendly ambiance, and closer to Blinn College, Bryan. Above all these friendly and cooperative administration.

pretty chill, friendly environment. also paying a good price for what i have compared to other student living places around me. Staff is very helpful

I have enjoyed my time here and I have liked how close it is to Blinn. The first year was kinda pricey, but the renewal was worth it in my opinion.

The apartments aren't bad at all. So far I haven't had any bad experiences with neighbors, the staff nor the anything with the complex. It's super close to my morning classes making it easier and faster to get to class. Staff is very friendly as well as current residents.

I love it here. It's so much positive energy. It's amazing so Many people here to click and meet with. It's really quite around here. They also have events that are fun to go to

the apartments are nice and the people here are very helpful. If things stop working it does not take long for them to fix it. so far its been really good living here, getting to class is pretty easy, and it has allowed me to sleep in later which is great.

I love my apartment here! the only trouble I've had is my fridge is too cold and there is flies that get inside my apartment. other than that i love it here

The community is clean and pretty much quiet. Keeps me up to date on things through text winging I love. Would recommend if a college student. Very affordable and great incentives