Great living environment and you get to meet amazing new people. College edge literally provides everything you need. Blinn is within walking distance, and you can ride the shuttle bus to TAMU. What's not to love?

I like the place a lot...

The staff is very helpful but the aprtments are just awful! When we moved in it was very dirty! There were bugs everywhere! The bedrooms and bathrooms were very discussing!

Pretty awesome environment pool is fun people in the office are cool and funny I do like the fact that it is right across the street from the school

Nice being able to walk to class, construction in appartment was sorta of shoty. Cabinets were crooked and cocking in bathroom not the best.

I have lived here two years, and staff is friendly and always helpful. Nothing goes wrong. My unit has been wonderful. Just the right size for two people.

The fare is right in the middle. Not too bad not too good. I hope it can be more affordable, considering there's other places that offer better facility.

It's convenient and a great place to live. Awesome being able to walk home in between classes instead of sitting in hall. I usually have to wake up 5 mins before class opposed to a hour.

It's good and fun but we need more club parties. Not just food. Actual parties. A deeper pool would also be nice. Also how can people play with their dogs outside in the nice weather if they are to be leashed? I wish you guys had land enough to fence up a dog park or play area

It's great living so close. I can wake up 10 minutes before my class and still make it on time and you don't have to deal with the crazy parking lot at blinn.

I love college edge! I can wake up 10 minutes before class time and still get to class on time. Also they are very helpful in the event of a problem and the maintenance guys are the best!

I love living here because all the new people I met who could help me with school and just chill with. And its right next to blinn do it saves gas

Easy access to the school. Saves gas money and is a nice apartment complex. It has a pool, gym, and and area to just hang out and relax or shoot some pool at.

Living here is a real convenience since blinn is literally our backyard! You can wake up 10 minutes before class and your still early! Not to mention its cheap as well!

This is a really great complex! Management people are truly helpful. Maintenance was always timely when responding to requests. The property is great. The only things that bother me about the apartment room itself is how thin the walls to the outside seem, how and how unevenly the air is distributed throughout the apartment in the 4-bedroom apartment. The back rooms get really cold air and the front rooms get air about 5 or so degrees hotter. Any problems I've had here have been out of management's control. The people here can be loud, but if you call the non-emergency hotline, cops will take care of it. And again that isn't the complex's fault. I would definitely recommend living here. Fair prices, great management, comfortable living space, great amenities.

The people here are all around the same age which makes it easy to meet people. Also the people in the front office are very helpful and nice

So close to campus so you never have to wake up early.. You can walk to class instead of being stuck in traffic and dealing with parking or having to pay for a parking pass!

It's great that I can walk to my Blinn classes and catch the bus to A

Pretty cool place with pretty decent advantages. Has it's ups and downs but in the end, I found it worth it. While the maintenance service isn't the best, the ease of living here is.

When I moved in the apartment didn't look up to expectations. It was messy, and a few things were broken. I got a hardwood floor, but where it meets the tile in the kitchen it looks weird, like it doesn't quite make it to the tile.

This place is pretty nice. The staff is very polite and will help in any way they can. The club house is nice and clean. They get things done in a timely manner. Overall it is a very well put together apartment complex and is a nice place to live.

Living at college edge is super convenient! Being able to walk to school every day and sleep in has been the life saver of my schooling. I have room A which has the bigger bathroom which has been amazing not feeling closed in.

It is the perfect place to live for a college student attending Blinn because it is literally five minutes walking to get to any class. Also the included utilities is a major benifit for a college freshman because you only have one big bill instead of a bunch of little bills.

Its great to be able to wake up 15 min before an 8:00 class and get to class on time. :) Not only that, but the rooms are big enough to have room to stretch out and personalize, you get your own personal space

The location is ideal. It's close to Blinn, near a grocery store, restaurants and a hospital. They are very involved with their residents. So far, I'm enjoying my stay at college edge.