Very good experience and I am quite satisfied with the experience of using this service to be able to talk about how wonderful this community is.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Colonial Towne is a great place to live. It's also right on the bus line. Location is minutes away from shopping and some neat places to eat.

Reply from Colonial Towne

I've enjoyed living here. It's very quiet and safe. The grounds are kept clean and the maintenance and staff are so nice. Onetime my ac stopped working and maintenance was at my door within 30 minutes fixing it. Everyone here is just so nice.

Reply from Colonial Towne

So far, I’ve enjoyed living in Colonial Towne. Miss Tonya has been more than accommodating, and the team quickly responsive. Property is kept tidy. Very welcoming.

Reply from Colonial Towne

The community is always and I love the fact that everyone is so friendly to each other. The management is very understanding and always extremely helpful. The work orders are usually done within. Hours after they are submitted. I would recommend this community to other people over and over again!!!

Reply from Colonial Towne

We love living at colonial Towne and have amazing neighbors. Maintenance is on top of any problems and the office is always friendly and what to hrlp

Reply from Colonial Towne

Great place to live, very quiet with nice tenants. Rent is a good rate and they keep the grounds very clean and trimmed. Maintenance response is quick and diligent

Reply from Colonial Towne

Great community Tonia is amazing When I have need maintenance to come by the time I hang the phone up they are already at the door and great neighbors

Reply from Colonial Towne

This is a great quiet clean place. Everyone here is awesome and helpful. We love it! We love the sense of community that has been established here.

Reply from Colonial Towne

I have lived here 4 years as of June 30- the only reason for not rating a full 5 stars is the change in renewal status. It is a wonderful community with great service and gives great value for money.

Reply from Colonial Towne

My experience living at Colonial Towne has been extremely pleasant. The apartments are quiet and very beautiful. If anything happens to break in the apartment the maintenance is quick to respond.

Reply from Colonial Towne

I have always felt welcomed by staff, and they go out of their way to make sure that we enjoy living here! Also, y'all are so quick about getting work orders completed!

Reply from Colonial Towne

I love living here at Colonial Towne. The grounds are kept up beautifully and the staff are very kind and helpful. I love how peaceful and quiet it is here.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Friendly staff, maintenance is quick. But there are a lot of issues with the apartment and we've had to fill out a new work order almost every week.