Tasia in the front office was incredible at our first meeting and has been so helpful ever since! We love the unit, pool, helpful staff, and friendly community.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Love living here so far. Great place, however could do a better job cleaning the hall ways. Great staff that helped me with everything that I needed

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Colorado Pointe apartment complex is a great place to live. Close to downtown and Cherry Creek mall - and there's a movie theater currently being build right across the street!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I give my experience a five out of five star experience 5/5 star, except for the frequent fire alarms. Otherwise, I am pleased with amenities, location, space, and pet friendly features.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Maintenance is very responsive. One day when my dog was making a lot of noise one of the leasing agents called me and went in to check on her. I think the poo bags could get refilled more regularly and hallway carpets and stairwells could be cleaned more often. Office staff is always nice and helpful.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The staff is unresponsive to emails, I hate being charged for gap in renters ins monthly, and the fire alarm going off falsely is a safety concern.

Great place to live in a great location. The office manager is the absolute best!! The staff in general is so helpful! I highly recommend!!!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I love location and my unit. I love my stairs to the street and the affordable parking and pool. I don’t however like how thin the walls and ceilings are

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

So far it had been a good experience. I had couple of minor issues when I moved in but it was taken care fairly quickly. The fire alarm going off a couple of time in one week was pretty inconvenient but it was fixed.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

When deciding to move to Denver I looked at several housing options. Colorado Pointe was my first choice and I have never regretted it! Everything from my lovely well kept apartment, safe, charming neighborhood, my ability to walk to work and the friendly, helpful staff make this a perfect place for me to live!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I love living here, some downfalls, over all good. Fire alarms work too well, carpet in the apts is cheap, but i have lived here 4+ years, love the area.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

For the price, this place is great. The neighborhood is awesome, the layouts are good, lots of square footage, and maintenance is responsive. Package lockers would be a nice addition to the community, as well as increased after-hours access to community spaces (why does the resident lounge close, ever). Moving the coffee machine to the resident lounge would also be helpful.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Great location and staff! Noise is loud between apartments (above, below and side to side). The gym is small and could use an upgrade. There are never any sanitizing wipes to clean off the machines before/after use. Package pickup only during office hours, which is inconvenient for Sunday deliveries or if you get home after the office closes during the week. Amenities overall are lacking especially since the area is becoming more appealing with the input of restaurants and movie theater across the street and other apartments are being built nearby with better options. The pool is extremely dirty and only one grill works. I enjoy living here, but for the price, there needs to be some upgrades to keep up with the forever expanding city of Denver.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I have enjoyed living here for almost 2 years. Location is great. Amenities are dated but comparable to other buildings. Pool area is nice. Id recommend this building.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

For the most part Colorado Point is a great place to live! The surrounding community is great and will be even better once they complete the construction across the street! Which, for the record, we are not disrupted by much at all!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I have enjoyed living here because it is clean, fairly quiet, and I feel safe. I like the covered parking and my apartment. The staff are always nice and very helpful. I also love the location.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Really love living here!! It’s a great location and the people are really nice! Great neighbors and neighborhood!! It’s really close to a bunch of activities and not too far from downtown.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Very good accommodation the amenities are 100% great the staff is good the grounds crew is good I love living here if I was to recommend a place to go it be Colorado pointe apartments thank you have a great day

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

So far, this has been a great place to live. I love the neighborhood. Congress Park is underrated, but by far one of the better Denver neighborhoods. The apartments themselves have also been lovely.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

just moved in and so far its great! super friendly staff and great facilities. cant wait to get more settled in to my new place and experience what it has to offer.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Great dog friendly area. The fire alarms seem to be going off less frequently, so that's an improvement. Love using the grills by the pool. Awesome feature.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

So far, it’s amazing! We love it here, this is 100% our dream apartment, couldn’t have asked for more! Such a great area at a super fair price!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Apartment community is in a prime location respective to downtown Denver and the surrounding area. Multiple good restaurants in the area. Steve the maintenance man is on top of everything.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Colorado pointe is an apartment complex. It is located in Denver and on Colorado Blvd. It is four stories, maybe three. It is a place to live

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Everything has been great. Everyone in leasing office has been very accommodating, and the residents seem very friendly. The complex is very nice with the pool and hot tub, not to mention the grill area.