Experience and CPA has been good so far. I did have my bike stolen out of the parking garage and was reported. I didn’t hear anything back from the front office. Also, after the snow fall i wasn’t pleased with the lack of snow removal around the complex. Only certain areas were cleared.

I've been living at this property for over 2 years the management is very helpful the staff is always available and the tenants all get along it's a very nice community to be a part of I will live here for many years

Lately everything has been a mess. There is stuff all over the mail area and what's with all the furniture near the trash. When it snowed, the stairs outside the door on 10th and Colorado were not shoveled and they were pretty sketchy for a few days. Also, that door doesn't close. The building isn't secure. And they're trying to raise our rent. No thanks.

I am very pleased with my experience at Colorado Pointe apartments. The building is quiet. The staff is kind and attentive to maintenance and other requests. I enjoy living here.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I don’t have any interest living in a “party” complex. I would hate to disrupt any of my neighbors and expect the same from them. If this is an issue I hope that the problematic tenants would be addressed or removed.

Love this place! So glad we live here. I would not want to live anywhere else. Apartments are clean and staff is very helpful and friendly.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

It’s been great so far. The office staff is always helpful. The location is great and I feel very safe which is most important. I am pleased overall.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Great apartment in a great location. The walls are pretty thin, but it has been an overall good experience. Because it’s secured, it is a bit difficult to let friends into the building

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Colorado Point has been great thus far; friendly, helpful staff, prompt and efficient maintenance, great location, and pretty good amenities!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Great community and amenities. Issues are fixed promptly. Wish there were cameras all over the garage and better security to get into our hall ways. Bikes have been stolen.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Really great pool and parking garage, love my apartment so much and I’m glad there’s less fire alarms now! Thank you guys for working so hard!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

So far we love everything. The apartment is great the amenities are cool. Didn’t have an issue when moving in (except actually moving everything in). My neighbors are cool. Everything is looking good so far.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Leasing staff is super friendly and quick to fix any issues, but some neighbors leave trash around the building. It's not perfect, but it is a nice quiet building.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Seems like living at a resort. Pool area is beautiful and great security to get into buildings. The kitchen area seems like it was recently renovated along with the bathroom area

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

It has been good so far but I have also only lived here for a couple of days. I expect good things from my time here and hope that I will like it.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I have only been here for a month but so far my experience has been great everywhere except with mail. The office has some figuring out to do with in and out packages. The maintenance team Jaime and Phillip are awesome I really appreciate them here.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Overall pleased. Colorado pointe! Generally very quiet except when the fire alarms go off. Pool area is nice however several chairs are broken and I have found glass in the pool. Overall pleased.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Nice place to live but the staff/maintenance is not as responsive as they should be. I have lived in the building for almost a year and dont ask for much so when I DO need something, I would appreciate quicker and more complete action.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I have been so happy with my home and the surroundings at Colorado Pointe. My apartment is lovely with wonderful finishes. Using the pool this summer was a luxurious treat. It's truly an oasis! Close proximity to my work (I can walk!), parks and restaurants at 12th and Madison is another plus!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Living here in the community at 901 has be good for the most part. I enjoy the fitness center pool area and the location. This community is pet friendly, but all of the pets are not friendly. growing up our family had two dogs and I wasn't afraid. After being bit as a child and as an adult, I am not so comfortable now ALL pet owners should be responsible in making sure their dogs are on a dog leash. In addition, being courteous to your neighbors. At times-the whining noise of a dog/puppy is frustrating....have to sleep during the day. This is my resident experience.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The new management has been really excellent. I’ve noticed a very positive shift in responsiveness to concerns and everyone in the front office is super friendly and kind. Overall the apartment building is very well maintained and a great place to live. The package situation is still not ideal (no emails when packages arrive and have to pick them up during business hours) but hat is my only complaint right now

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Besides the fire alarms going off at night I enjoy living here. I feel secure and it's a clean building. I have lived here for about 3 yrs now.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The major issue is the fire alarms. This is a newer complex, so I don't understand why the alarms keep going off. Complexes older than this one do not have this issue. It would also be nice to have parcel lockers as well.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Living at Colorado Pointe has been wonderful. The apartments are very nice and at a fair price. The complex itself is very quiet and the neighbors are very respectful. The staff here are very pleasant and easy to work with!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Very clean and quiet! Has all of the essentials and a great size! Close to everything! We love it here and are so Excited to be living here!