Colorado Pointe Apartments

Nice to live here so far. Haven't been here super long. But so far so good. I di wish they would figure out this fire alarm system anlittle better
All In all, I have a great experience living here. The office staff is always pleasant and gets tasks that need to be done quickly. I wish they’d notify us of packages that still have ended up at the front but that’s about it.
Fire alarm goes off every month at inconvenient times. Walkways and stairs are not shoveled in a timely manner often leading to dangerously icy conditions.
We've lived here for over a year now and it's not terrible. Tesia and the maintenance staff are what convinced us to stay. The location is great and they are very accommodating to our dog.
Pretty good place to live! Like any apartment complex, it has its cons, but I’d say the pros outweigh the cons more often than not. The people who work here are really understanding and kind, and when things come up, they’ve always done their best to try and fix it, which I really appreciate. Great neighborhood, walking distance to a lot of things, and pretty safe.
The staff is friendly and helpful and they are always trying to accommodate their renters. My apartment is nice and well kept. I love the covered parking lot.
I’m enjoying living here so far. The fire alarms going off are the only thing that has been a challenge. However I know they are working on them.
Typically unresponsive to wider issues such as a fire alarm that has been malfunctioning for literal years and has yet to be fixed. Fire safety is a basic amenity that should take priority over restocking sanitary wipes in the gym which seemingly only happens once every few months. The staff are all quite nice and helpful which leads me to assume the problem is and always has been upper management.
I’ve had a great experience living in these apartments for the last 6 months. The area is great and the apartments are a great size for the price. I hope to continue having great experiences living here.
The staff so far has been extremely friendly and patient as I moved into this apartment complex. Tesia has been a great help to us! I look forward to living here the next 13 months and seeing where it takes us next!