Colorado Pointe Apartments

I love the location & the apartment itself. I do wish there were more wood floors & less carpet. The office can be a little slow at getting back to you but are very friendly. The people in the apartment complex are quiet & we haven’t had any packages stolen. Overall a pleasant experience.
I just moved here mid-September and I really love it. The staff is AWESOME. My apartment is spectacular. As a whole, the property is great .
So far, so good! We love everyone we have met so far. The amenities are great and the location is PERFECT for people like us who like to walk to bars, restaurants, and the grocery store!
Maintenance is always fast and responsive. Located in a nice area near restaurants and Trader Joe's. Cute neighborhood for walking dogs. Many dogs on the property.
We just moved to Colorado Pointe apartments and have really enjoyed the warm atmosphere and frequent community events so far. We are looking forward to getting more involved in the community.
Cons: (1) noise from Colorado Blvd (2) code boxes not working Pros: (1) location (2) washer/dryer in unit (3) parking (4) they hold packages
We have had a great experience at Colorado Pointe in our first year, and we plan on staying for a while. My husband and I were moving to Denver, getting married, and starting new jobs all at once, but the process from touring to moving in was made as simple as possible for us. We love the location, being able to walk so many places but still close to my job in the "suburbs". The amenities (laundry, pool, parking) are what drew us in, but the affordable cost has made all of that realistic for us.
Great experience. Fast to resolve any problems. Close to a lot of great shops and restaurants. Trader Joe's is very convenient. Good area for dogs.
Staff has been very nice. Wish pool was open later. Maintenance staff does a great job helping you with your problems. Wish package pickup hours were later
This is by far the nicest apartment building I have ever lived in. It's affordable, the staff is super friendly and helpful, and I have all the amenities I need to live comfortably.