Colorado Pointe Apartments

As part of our rental fee, the community amenities are to include "WiFi in All Common Areas" and "Controlled Access Gates With Callbox System". I have complained countless times over the past 1.5 year that we've lived at Colorado Pointe about WiFi issues in the common areas - specifically the gym and outdoor courtyard. The callbox systems and gates are regularly out of order. For example, the gate right outside the elevator hasn't been able to buzz a guest in for at least the last 3 months. I have to go find my guests to let them in, which wouldn't be a big deal, except that we’re paying a lot of money to live somewhere that advertises a callbox as a feature. The follow-up when we've reached out to the staff at Colorado Pointe about these issues hasn't been satisfactory. We realize there’s been a lot of turnover in staff while we've lived here, but as residents, we are definitely feeling the effects of that. The apartment complex is beautiful, we like our apartment, and we love the pool in the summer even though the temp is usually too cold.
I lived here for 3 years before moving away... only to come back a year and a half later! Love the building, the amenities, and the pool can't be beat. Amazing staff and extremely diligent Maintenance department.
My fiancé and I love Colorado pointe so far! The amenities are fantastix, parking is always available, even on the weekends, and the apartments themselves are super new, clean, and efficient. The staff in the front office is great as wel.
The staff at Colorado Pointe is very responsive and willing to help with any questions you have! In my experience they have all have done with at the drop of a hat and a smile on their face
Amazing area and value, plus all the amenities you would ever want/need (pet friendly, pool, fitness center, garage parking that's actually affordable)!
The leasing process was horrible - responses never came and I had to follow up multiple times to keep things moving. Love our apartment. Wish the gym was kept cleaner, For ex: vacuuming under the treadmills. Love the pool & hot tub - wish the pool was heated slightly in the summer as it gets chilly & the shade comes quickly.
We have only been here for a short time but we have been loving it! This is a great area with so much to offer. The staff and people around here are wonderful!
Apartment has a great amount of closet space with sturdy shelving to keep things organized, there is plenty of space, all necessary and expected appliances, and having the washer/dryer in-unit was a major reason I chose to live here.
Very nice apartment complex and community. Anyone I talk to that works here is always extremely helpful and kind. I got very lucky when I stumbled across this apartment complex.
Everything has been great. Everyone in leasing office has been very accommodating, and the residents seem very friendly. The complex is very nice with the pool and hot tub, not to mention the grill area.