As part of our rental fee, the community amenities are to include "WiFi in All Common Areas" and "Controlled Access Gates With Callbox System". I have complained countless times over the past 1.5 year that we've lived at Colorado Pointe about WiFi issues in the common areas - specifically the gym and outdoor courtyard. The callbox systems and gates are regularly out of order. For example, the gate right outside the elevator hasn't been able to buzz a guest in for at least the last 3 months. I have to go find my guests to let them in, which wouldn't be a big deal, except that we’re paying a lot of money to live somewhere that advertises a callbox as a feature. The follow-up when we've reached out to the staff at Colorado Pointe about these issues hasn't been satisfactory. We realize there’s been a lot of turnover in staff while we've lived here, but as residents, we are definitely feeling the effects of that. The apartment complex is beautiful, we like our apartment, and we love the pool in the summer even though the temp is usually too cold.

I lived here for 3 years before moving away... only to come back a year and a half later! Love the building, the amenities, and the pool can't be beat. Amazing staff and extremely diligent Maintenance department.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

My fiancé and I love Colorado pointe so far! The amenities are fantastix, parking is always available, even on the weekends, and the apartments themselves are super new, clean, and efficient. The staff in the front office is great as wel.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The staff at Colorado Pointe is very responsive and willing to help with any questions you have! In my experience they have all have done with at the drop of a hat and a smile on their face

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

My fiancé and I have lived here for just over a month so far and it’s been absolutely amazing. The staff has been super helpful every time we need something fixed or looked at and the actually apartment is so convenient. We might actually never leave here, it feels so homey and cozy and that’s something we’ve been looking to create after traveling on the road for the past year. Very excited to enjoy the summer amenities and make more memories!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Amazing area and value, plus all the amenities you would ever want/need (pet friendly, pool, fitness center, garage parking that's actually affordable)!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The leasing process was horrible - responses never came and I had to follow up multiple times to keep things moving. Love our apartment. Wish the gym was kept cleaner, For ex: vacuuming under the treadmills. Love the pool & hot tub - wish the pool was heated slightly in the summer as it gets chilly & the shade comes quickly.

We have only been here for a short time but we have been loving it! This is a great area with so much to offer. The staff and people around here are wonderful!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Apartment has a great amount of closet space with sturdy shelving to keep things organized, there is plenty of space, all necessary and expected appliances, and having the washer/dryer in-unit was a major reason I chose to live here.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Very nice apartment complex and community. Anyone I talk to that works here is always extremely helpful and kind. I got very lucky when I stumbled across this apartment complex.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Everything has been great. Everyone in leasing office has been very accommodating, and the residents seem very friendly. The complex is very nice with the pool and hot tub, not to mention the grill area.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Colorado pointe is an apartment complex. It is located in Denver and on Colorado Blvd. It is four stories, maybe three. It is a place to live

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Apartment community is in a prime location respective to downtown Denver and the surrounding area. Multiple good restaurants in the area. Steve the maintenance man is on top of everything.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

So far, it’s amazing! We love it here, this is 100% our dream apartment, couldn’t have asked for more! Such a great area at a super fair price!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Great dog friendly area. The fire alarms seem to be going off less frequently, so that's an improvement. Love using the grills by the pool. Awesome feature.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

just moved in and so far its great! super friendly staff and great facilities. cant wait to get more settled in to my new place and experience what it has to offer.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

So far, this has been a great place to live. I love the neighborhood. Congress Park is underrated, but by far one of the better Denver neighborhoods. The apartments themselves have also been lovely.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Very good accommodation the amenities are 100% great the staff is good the grounds crew is good I love living here if I was to recommend a place to go it be Colorado pointe apartments thank you have a great day

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Really love living here!! It’s a great location and the people are really nice! Great neighbors and neighborhood!! It’s really close to a bunch of activities and not too far from downtown.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I have enjoyed living here because it is clean, fairly quiet, and I feel safe. I like the covered parking and my apartment. The staff are always nice and very helpful. I also love the location.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

For the most part Colorado Point is a great place to live! The surrounding community is great and will be even better once they complete the construction across the street! Which, for the record, we are not disrupted by much at all!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I have enjoyed living here for almost 2 years. Location is great. Amenities are dated but comparable to other buildings. Pool area is nice. Id recommend this building.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Great location and staff! Noise is loud between apartments (above, below and side to side). The gym is small and could use an upgrade. There are never any sanitizing wipes to clean off the machines before/after use. Package pickup only during office hours, which is inconvenient for Sunday deliveries or if you get home after the office closes during the week. Amenities overall are lacking especially since the area is becoming more appealing with the input of restaurants and movie theater across the street and other apartments are being built nearby with better options. The pool is extremely dirty and only one grill works. I enjoy living here, but for the price, there needs to be some upgrades to keep up with the forever expanding city of Denver.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

For the price, this place is great. The neighborhood is awesome, the layouts are good, lots of square footage, and maintenance is responsive. Package lockers would be a nice addition to the community, as well as increased after-hours access to community spaces (why does the resident lounge close, ever). Moving the coffee machine to the resident lounge would also be helpful.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I love living here, some downfalls, over all good. Fire alarms work too well, carpet in the apts is cheap, but i have lived here 4+ years, love the area.