When deciding to move to Denver I looked at several housing options. Colorado Pointe was my first choice and I have never regretted it! Everything from my lovely well kept apartment, safe, charming neighborhood, my ability to walk to work and the friendly, helpful staff make this a perfect place for me to live!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

So far it had been a good experience. I had couple of minor issues when I moved in but it was taken care fairly quickly. The fire alarm going off a couple of time in one week was pretty inconvenient but it was fixed.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I love location and my unit. I love my stairs to the street and the affordable parking and pool. I don’t however like how thin the walls and ceilings are

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Great place to live in a great location. The office manager is the absolute best!! The staff in general is so helpful! I highly recommend!!!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The staff is unresponsive to emails, I hate being charged for gap in renters ins monthly, and the fire alarm going off falsely is a safety concern.

Maintenance is very responsive. One day when my dog was making a lot of noise one of the leasing agents called me and went in to check on her. I think the poo bags could get refilled more regularly and hallway carpets and stairwells could be cleaned more often. Office staff is always nice and helpful.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I give my experience a five out of five star experience 5/5 star, except for the frequent fire alarms. Otherwise, I am pleased with amenities, location, space, and pet friendly features.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Colorado Pointe apartment complex is a great place to live. Close to downtown and Cherry Creek mall - and there's a movie theater currently being build right across the street!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Love living here so far. Great place, however could do a better job cleaning the hall ways. Great staff that helped me with everything that I needed

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Tasia in the front office was incredible at our first meeting and has been so helpful ever since! We love the unit, pool, helpful staff, and friendly community.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Just moved in from out of state and so far it has been above expectations! The ammenities are great and our apartment unit is so much bigger/nicer than we were expecting. The office is responsive and helpful, and have helped us fix any issues that have popped up so far!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Great community. Fast and friendly maintenance. Lots of turnover in the leasing office as this is a "training property" for larger buildings. Dog friendly!!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Overall good place. Close to useful things like coffee and shopping. Dog friendly. Fast maintenance. Decent amenities for the money. Recommended.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Absolutely gorgeous and exactly what we were hoping for. We are so happy with how close we are to everything and how luxurious the community feels.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

So far living here has been great. I think brighter lights in the hallways would be nice. Staff members have been nice and helpful. I really liked Tasia even though she’s gone now.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

My apartment is too dark, filled with spiders and faced to pool where people get drunk and smoke marijuana. That’s smell comes to us every time when we open the windows, so we try to keep it close. My little daughter have to observe a lot of things that I am terrified about and they not giving us any option than to stay on the first floor.

We love living here. Amenities are awesome, staff is friendly, maintenance crew is quick, and the location to Trade Joe's and Congress Park Taproom can't be beat!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

This is a great place to live! There are lots of great bars and restaurants close by. The neighborhood is awesome and everyone has a dog! The employees are friendly and get you what you need!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Very clean and quiet! Has all of the essentials and a great size! Close to everything! We love it here and are so Excited to be living here!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Living at Colorado Pointe has been wonderful. The apartments are very nice and at a fair price. The complex itself is very quiet and the neighbors are very respectful. The staff here are very pleasant and easy to work with!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The major issue is the fire alarms. This is a newer complex, so I don't understand why the alarms keep going off. Complexes older than this one do not have this issue. It would also be nice to have parcel lockers as well.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Besides the fire alarms going off at night I enjoy living here. I feel secure and it's a clean building. I have lived here for about 3 yrs now.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The new management has been really excellent. I’ve noticed a very positive shift in responsiveness to concerns and everyone in the front office is super friendly and kind. Overall the apartment building is very well maintained and a great place to live. The package situation is still not ideal (no emails when packages arrive and have to pick them up during business hours) but hat is my only complaint right now

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Living here in the community at 901 has be good for the most part. I enjoy the fitness center pool area and the location. This community is pet friendly, but all of the pets are not friendly. growing up our family had two dogs and I wasn't afraid. After being bit as a child and as an adult, I am not so comfortable now ALL pet owners should be responsible in making sure their dogs are on a dog leash. In addition, being courteous to your neighbors. At times-the whining noise of a dog/puppy is frustrating....have to sleep during the day. This is my resident experience.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I have been so happy with my home and the surroundings at Colorado Pointe. My apartment is lovely with wonderful finishes. Using the pool this summer was a luxurious treat. It's truly an oasis! Close proximity to my work (I can walk!), parks and restaurants at 12th and Madison is another plus!