Colorado Pointe Apartments

When deciding to move to Denver I looked at several housing options. Colorado Pointe was my first choice and I have never regretted it! Everything from my lovely well kept apartment, safe, charming neighborhood, my ability to walk to work and the friendly, helpful staff make this a perfect place for me to live!
So far it had been a good experience. I had couple of minor issues when I moved in but it was taken care fairly quickly. The fire alarm going off a couple of time in one week was pretty inconvenient but it was fixed.
I love location and my unit. I love my stairs to the street and the affordable parking and pool. I don’t however like how thin the walls and ceilings are
Great place to live in a great location. The office manager is the absolute best!! The staff in general is so helpful! I highly recommend!!!
The staff is unresponsive to emails, I hate being charged for gap in renters ins monthly, and the fire alarm going off falsely is a safety concern.
Maintenance is very responsive. One day when my dog was making a lot of noise one of the leasing agents called me and went in to check on her. I think the poo bags could get refilled more regularly and hallway carpets and stairwells could be cleaned more often. Office staff is always nice and helpful.
I give my experience a five out of five star experience 5/5 star, except for the frequent fire alarms. Otherwise, I am pleased with amenities, location, space, and pet friendly features.
Colorado Pointe apartment complex is a great place to live. Close to downtown and Cherry Creek mall - and there's a movie theater currently being build right across the street!
Love living here so far. Great place, however could do a better job cleaning the hall ways. Great staff that helped me with everything that I needed
Tasia in the front office was incredible at our first meeting and has been so helpful ever since! We love the unit, pool, helpful staff, and friendly community.