Overall a good place to live. The apartments and staff are great, but there are a couple issues that just seen never to get addressed which is why I can only give 3 stars. 1) The fire alarms go off all the time. So so so often. It’s actually really dangerous because no actually leaves anymore. 2) Package delivery continues to be a nightmare. They installed a new locker system, which is great, but it’s not big enough so the delivery people just leave packages in piles in the garage which is just asking for them to be stolen (also bikes get stolen a lot).

I've lived here for about a year and a half, and I've mostly had an enjoyable experience. Yes, the fire alarms go off (much less these days than when I first moved in) and it's super annoying when it happens in the middle of the night. But it's not something the complex can really control - they've really done their best to fix the problem and like I said it's MUCH better. The addition of the amazon locker is great - now I don't have to wait to get my packages during business hours. Maintenance has slowed down a lot since Charles left but it's still timely enough, I haven't had any emergencies. The apartment itself is well laid-out and very large for the price, and despite being on the ground floor is actually quite quiet.

I love living here, it’s close to bars, restaurants, and Trader Joe’s. The complex is quiet and is situated in a quaint part of Congress Park. The staff and maintenance guys are really nice and super helpful. Only complaint is the fire alarms randomly going off.

I love living at Colorado Pointe - the location and surrounding neighborhood is full of life and activities (restaurants, bars, grocery stores, coffee shops, music venues, and parks). My apartment is spacious and modern.

I have enjoyed living in here, the apartment is clean and the staff are friendly and helpful. The only con. is fire alarm constantly goes off in the middle of the night.

I have been so happy living in my apartment home at Colorado Pointe for the past year and a half. The living spaces are up to date, well laid out and comfortable. The neighborhood offers wonderful and unique shopping and dining within walking distance! Check out the 12th and Madison area! Congress and Cheesman Parks and the Botanic Gardens are within walking distance! I hope to be at Colorado Pointe for a long time!

A small hiccup with alarms going off. Other than that great! Things like that is out of people’s control. It could just be a loose wire or something else triggers it.

Overall comfortable living. There are a few issues including fire alarms going off randomly, at odd hours and repetitive bike theft. But, I do believe the staff is doing what they can to mitigate these issues and allow for a pleasant living experience.

Its a great location to explore! We love this neighborhood which keeps us here. The staff is getting better. The fire alarms suck with a 15 year old dog but at least it doesnt happen too often! Thanks for all you do!

First of all, the leasing office has been nothing but outstanding to work with - especially Tesia! Any problems we have, she works hard to fix promptly. Maintenance has also responded quickly to our requests and concerns. Unfortunately, we did not get the apartment we signed up for, and didn't find out until the day of move in. There are just a few things that we don't like about this other place, but overall it's still great. The only other negative we've experienced is that we have some neighbors who tend to party until the early morning hours and don't quiet down despite our requests. Still, we love living here and being within walking distance to some great places (Trader Joe's, Congress Park Taproom, City Park, etc.). I also love that the location is very central within Denver - you never have to drive too far to get anywhere, including downtown, Cherry Creek, and Stapleton.

So far so good. Need to clean the hot tub, cannot even use it right now cause it’s so dirty, if it’s going to be one year round you have to pay attention to it beside that everything is going well. Need to have more fun functions

Colorado Pointe Apartment Complex is a great place to live! Everybody on staff is super friendly, helpful, and willing to work with you on anything.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Overall good. Maintenance has really fallen off since Charles left. Takes a few days to a week for a response. Trash cans around the property are typically overflowing before they are changed. Good luck finding a poop bag...rarely refilled. On another note, the new front staff woman is very sweet and always helpful!

Experience and CPA has been good so far. I did have my bike stolen out of the parking garage and was reported. I didn’t hear anything back from the front office. Also, after the snow fall i wasn’t pleased with the lack of snow removal around the complex. Only certain areas were cleared.

I've been living at this property for over 2 years the management is very helpful the staff is always available and the tenants all get along it's a very nice community to be a part of I will live here for many years

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Lately everything has been a mess. There is stuff all over the mail area and what's with all the furniture near the trash. When it snowed, the stairs outside the door on 10th and Colorado were not shoveled and they were pretty sketchy for a few days. Also, that door doesn't close. The building isn't secure. And they're trying to raise our rent. No thanks.

I am very pleased with my experience at Colorado Pointe apartments. The building is quiet. The staff is kind and attentive to maintenance and other requests. I enjoy living here.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I don’t have any interest living in a “party” complex. I would hate to disrupt any of my neighbors and expect the same from them. If this is an issue I hope that the problematic tenants would be addressed or removed.

Love this place! So glad we live here. I would not want to live anywhere else. Apartments are clean and staff is very helpful and friendly.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

It’s been great so far. The office staff is always helpful. The location is great and I feel very safe which is most important. I am pleased overall.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Great apartment in a great location. The walls are pretty thin, but it has been an overall good experience. Because it’s secured, it is a bit difficult to let friends into the building

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Colorado Point has been great thus far; friendly, helpful staff, prompt and efficient maintenance, great location, and pretty good amenities!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Great community and amenities. Issues are fixed promptly. Wish there were cameras all over the garage and better security to get into our hall ways. Bikes have been stolen.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Really great pool and parking garage, love my apartment so much and I’m glad there’s less fire alarms now! Thank you guys for working so hard!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

So far we love everything. The apartment is great the amenities are cool. Didn’t have an issue when moving in (except actually moving everything in). My neighbors are cool. Everything is looking good so far.