Colorado Pointe Apartments

My experience has been good here so far having just moved in almost two weeks ago. The location and neighborhood are great! However, when my roommate and I moved in, the unit had not been cleaned and many appliances are not working.
I have had a good experience living here. There is not much that I can complain about. I feel as though the units are decent for the price that is paid and the location is great
I really like the building so far! This morning we did have our first experience with the fire alarms that we read about in previous reviews. It wasn't the worst thing in the world, but hopefully will be fixed. Otherwise, the building is great!
MUCH BETTER since the fire alarms have ceased. Doing a good job despite the pandemic. Leasing office by appointment to keep contact at a minimum. Pool is open!!
I absolutely love this apartment complex. This is my first week living here and I have to say the unit was clean, new carpet was installed and everything was neat and tidy. I look forward to living here and to recommend this place for anyone who wants a great home in Denver, Colorado.
I love it here bro. Everything is good besides some folks look down at ppl of color as if they don’t belong here. Some ppl harass me on the daily leaving notes and pictures on my door or near my apartment every other week... but hey we got A.C right
Just moved in and I couldn't be happier. It is a great neighborhood, staff are super friendly and helpful. The number of essentials within walking distance is unbeatable
Love the apartment and neighborhood. And the maintenance guys always respond super fast and are great. Definitely room for improvement though. Hot Tub, fire alarms, the intercom system, etc.
I have lived here for 5 years, management has changed so much, i like the places around me, that's why i stay... maintenance doesn't complete jobs, i still have a broken drawer, everyone we know pays less in rent for the same or bigger apartment..
Receptive to complaints and SO helpful moving in. The place was not very thoroughly fixed or cleaned upon moving in. I understand, however, that Covid has left all services in a bit of a bind.