First 8 months or so were really rocky. Newest manager (they seem to turnover fast in this industry) has done a nice job so far and I am hopeful that I will continue to see improvements.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The apartment is clean and perfect for what i need it to be. There has been some maintenance issues and some lack of communication with the work that has to be done in the hallways with pipes bursting and Sheetrock and painting needing to be done. A little heads up about the time and when the maintenance wouod be happening wouod have been great. Since i work nights blaring Spanish music and loud noises right outside the apartment made it very difficult to sleep. A simple schedule notification would have solved a ton and I could have rescheduled my schedule.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The leasing process was horrible - responses never came and I had to follow up multiple times to keep things moving. Love our apartment. Wish the gym was kept cleaner, For ex: vacuuming under the treadmills. Love the pool & hot tub - wish the pool was heated slightly in the summer as it gets chilly & the shade comes quickly.

Love the building, but management is a little slow with responses and seems disorganized. I love the neighborhood, the grounds are not well maintained though, dog poop everywhere and dead plants all over.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Great location and staff! Noise is loud between apartments (above, below and side to side). The gym is small and could use an upgrade. There are never any sanitizing wipes to clean off the machines before/after use. Package pickup only during office hours, which is inconvenient for Sunday deliveries or if you get home after the office closes during the week. Amenities overall are lacking especially since the area is becoming more appealing with the input of restaurants and movie theater across the street and other apartments are being built nearby with better options. The pool is extremely dirty and only one grill works. I enjoy living here, but for the price, there needs to be some upgrades to keep up with the forever expanding city of Denver.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

As part of our rental fee, the community amenities are to include "WiFi in All Common Areas" and "Controlled Access Gates With Callbox System". I have complained countless times over the past 1.5 year that we've lived at Colorado Pointe about WiFi issues in the common areas - specifically the gym and outdoor courtyard. The callbox systems and gates are regularly out of order. For example, the gate right outside the elevator hasn't been able to buzz a guest in for at least the last 3 months. I have to go find my guests to let them in, which wouldn't be a big deal, except that we’re paying a lot of money to live somewhere that advertises a callbox as a feature. The follow-up when we've reached out to the staff at Colorado Pointe about these issues hasn't been satisfactory. We realize there’s been a lot of turnover in staff while we've lived here, but as residents, we are definitely feeling the effects of that. The apartment complex is beautiful, we like our apartment, and we love the pool in the summer even though the temp is usually too cold.

The apartment is great, office closes the pool really early and I don't think they have enough manpower in the front office because it takes forever and many calls, emails, and visits to the office to get something done. They are very nice and maintenance is very quick to fix things inside the apartment. They fixed the old problem of the fire alarms going off at all hours, so that was great. The Garage door has been stuck open so that is bad as we pay for parking. They have been fixing things around like people who dont pay for parking, they did a parking audit, they cleared out all the old out the old bikes and are redoing the pool. The updates look great!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Apartment has a great amount of closet space with sturdy shelving to keep things organized, there is plenty of space, all necessary and expected appliances, and having the washer/dryer in-unit was a major reason I chose to live here.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Decent experience. Much better now that the fire alarms aren't going off montly, but it has only been a couple months since the last time. Auite a bit of people smoke marijuana here so the halls smell. Price is average. We will be looking for something more at the end of this lease

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The staff is unresponsive to emails, I hate being charged for gap in renters ins monthly, and the fire alarm going off falsely is a safety concern.

Nice community. Maintenance is fast to respond and does a great job. Apartments themselves are very nice and the neighborhood is great. Unfortunately have to continually follow up with management for simple tasks and requests. Living poolside can also be a downside. Community music and pools users can be very loud forcing you to want to keep doors and windows closed.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

So far it had been a good experience. I had couple of minor issues when I moved in but it was taken care fairly quickly. The fire alarm going off a couple of time in one week was pretty inconvenient but it was fixed.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

For the most part Colorado Point is a great place to live! The surrounding community is great and will be even better once they complete the construction across the street! Which, for the record, we are not disrupted by much at all!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The floors and walls are very thin, making it hard to sleep at night when the people above you are moving around. The shower does not have good water pressure. It is hard to get cell service on the basement floor apartment. Nice location

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Colorado pointe is an apartment complex. It is located in Denver and on Colorado Blvd. It is four stories, maybe three. It is a place to live

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I love location and my unit. I love my stairs to the street and the affordable parking and pool. I don’t however like how thin the walls and ceilings are

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Amenities are great, apartments are really nice and it's super pet friendly :) Everyone I have met is really nice and when I've needed help, the maintenance team has been there quickly and are always really kind. I wish the pool was year-round, when I first moved in that was mentioned as something that would happen but it never did.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I give my experience a five out of five star experience 5/5 star, except for the frequent fire alarms. Otherwise, I am pleased with amenities, location, space, and pet friendly features.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

No problems so far. Community is well located and generally quiet, apartment layouts are thoughtful, maintenance is responsive. For the price, this is a great place.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I love living here! Downside - the office staff and management companies change often, thin walls. Upside - Close to grocery stores, restaurants.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Maintenance is always fast and responsive. Located in a nice area near restaurants and Trader Joe's. Cute neighborhood for walking dogs. Many dogs on the property.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Apartment community is in a prime location respective to downtown Denver and the surrounding area. Multiple good restaurants in the area. Steve the maintenance man is on top of everything.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

For the price, this place is great. The neighborhood is awesome, the layouts are good, lots of square footage, and maintenance is responsive. Package lockers would be a nice addition to the community, as well as increased after-hours access to community spaces (why does the resident lounge close, ever). Moving the coffee machine to the resident lounge would also be helpful.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Everything has been great. Everyone in leasing office has been very accommodating, and the residents seem very friendly. The complex is very nice with the pool and hot tub, not to mention the grill area.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Great dog friendly area. The fire alarms seem to be going off less frequently, so that's an improvement. Love using the grills by the pool. Awesome feature.