Maintenance is very responsive. One day when my dog was making a lot of noise one of the leasing agents called me and went in to check on her. I think the poo bags could get refilled more regularly and hallway carpets and stairwells could be cleaned more often. Office staff is always nice and helpful.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Maintenance is always fast and responsive. Located in a nice area near restaurants and Trader Joe's. Cute neighborhood for walking dogs. Many dogs on the property.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Nice place to live but the staff/maintenance is not as responsive as they should be. I have lived in the building for almost a year and dont ask for much so when I DO need something, I would appreciate quicker and more complete action.

I love the location & the apartment itself. I do wish there were more wood floors & less carpet. The office can be a little slow at getting back to you but are very friendly. The people in the apartment complex are quiet & we haven’t had any packages stolen. Overall a pleasant experience.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I thoroughly enjoy the location and convenience of the apartment complex. I love the space our apartment provides. The complex should be updated in terms of the gym (a larger size, more equipment) and the way we receive packages. I think a locker with a parcel number/text notification available 24/7 would be much easier for the residents and staff. Since most of the apartments have a lot of carpet, I think that there should be a carpet cleaning program so the carpets stay fresh longer. The staff is great, and maintenance is very thorough with fixing things in the apartment. Noise can be a bit of a problem, but it is an older building and we do live in an apartment so it is to be expected.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Colorado pointe has been great so far. Staff is helpful, floorplans are well laid out, maintenance is quick, and the community is relatively quiet and very well located.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Apartment community is in a prime location respective to downtown Denver and the surrounding area. Multiple good restaurants in the area. Steve the maintenance man is on top of everything.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Amenities are great, apartments are really nice and it's super pet friendly :) Everyone I have met is really nice and when I've needed help, the maintenance team has been there quickly and are always really kind. I wish the pool was year-round, when I first moved in that was mentioned as something that would happen but it never did.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

We love the location, neighborhood,and apartment amenities. Plenty of parking is also a plus. The apartment maintenance is quick and reliable. 2 areas for improvement would be 1) the fire alarms and 2) It’s hard to get packages at the office when it is only open until 5:30pm.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Overall good place. Close to useful things like coffee and shopping. Dog friendly. Fast maintenance. Decent amenities for the money. Recommended.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

It’s been good! Not great however, one thing I have noticed is that the Washer and Dryer are very outdated and kind of rough on some close, even when it’s on Perkins the press it has put his les in a couple of my work polo shirts. Dishwasher is pretty outdated and button gets stuck. Last thing is the pipes tend to get back up we have noticed, quiet a bit actually.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Nice small community to live in. Great location if you have dogs. The apartments are right in front of the Congress Park neighborhood, and close to multiple parks.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

No problems so far. Community is well located and generally quiet, apartment layouts are thoughtful, maintenance is responsive. For the price, this is a great place.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I love living here! Downside - the office staff and management companies change often, thin walls. Upside - Close to grocery stores, restaurants.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The new management has been really excellent. I’ve noticed a very positive shift in responsiveness to concerns and everyone in the front office is super friendly and kind. Overall the apartment building is very well maintained and a great place to live. The package situation is still not ideal (no emails when packages arrive and have to pick them up during business hours) but hat is my only complaint right now

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Great community. Fast and friendly maintenance. Lots of turnover in the leasing office as this is a "training property" for larger buildings. Dog friendly!!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Great dog friendly area. The fire alarms seem to be going off less frequently, so that's an improvement. Love using the grills by the pool. Awesome feature.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Everything is good, but I can’t seem to log in to my resident portal for almost 2 months now. It would definitely be easier for me to pay my monthly payment through there.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I love living at Colorado Pointe. I adore my apartment - it’s very spacious with big windows and lots of light. The location is perfect for me, close enough to downtown and very walkable with parks, restaurants, and grocery stores all within walking distance.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

For the price, this place is great. The neighborhood is awesome, the layouts are good, lots of square footage, and maintenance is responsive. Package lockers would be a nice addition to the community, as well as increased after-hours access to community spaces (why does the resident lounge close, ever). Moving the coffee machine to the resident lounge would also be helpful.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Everything has been great. Everyone in leasing office has been very accommodating, and the residents seem very friendly. The complex is very nice with the pool and hot tub, not to mention the grill area.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I love living here, some downfalls, over all good. Fire alarms work too well, carpet in the apts is cheap, but i have lived here 4+ years, love the area.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Leasing staff is super friendly and quick to fix any issues, but some neighbors leave trash around the building. It's not perfect, but it is a nice quiet building.

Only been here a few weeks but been woken up twice by workers yelling prior to 8am. Otherwise I am so far loving it! Hope to see neighbors soon!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

We enjoy Colorado Pointe and all of the update amenities it has to offer its residents. We frequent the gym often and are very thankful for the dog run that happens to be directly across from our apartment!