I love living here! Downside - the office staff and management companies change often, thin walls. Upside - Close to grocery stores, restaurants.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I love living at Colorado Pointe. I adore my apartment - it’s very spacious with big windows and lots of light. The location is perfect for me, close enough to downtown and very walkable with parks, restaurants, and grocery stores all within walking distance.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Everything is good, but I can’t seem to log in to my resident portal for almost 2 months now. It would definitely be easier for me to pay my monthly payment through there.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Amenities are great, apartments are really nice and it's super pet friendly :) Everyone I have met is really nice and when I've needed help, the maintenance team has been there quickly and are always really kind. I wish the pool was year-round, when I first moved in that was mentioned as something that would happen but it never did.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Maintenance is always fast and responsive. Located in a nice area near restaurants and Trader Joe's. Cute neighborhood for walking dogs. Many dogs on the property.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I love the location & the apartment itself. I do wish there were more wood floors & less carpet. The office can be a little slow at getting back to you but are very friendly. The people in the apartment complex are quiet & we haven’t had any packages stolen. Overall a pleasant experience.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Colorado Pointe really is a nice place to live, nice amenities, quiet, great location. My only reservation has been the fact that it took over a month to fix the garage door and it sat open the entire time.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I’ve lived here 3 years. All wonderful the only issue were the fire alarms but that seems to have been fixed. Unfortunately moving out next month. Rent is getting too expensive. Other places at same price range are newer. Clubhouse could use some work. Great location. Great staff and maintenance crew.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Only been here a few weeks but been woken up twice by workers yelling prior to 8am. Otherwise I am so far loving it! Hope to see neighbors soon!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

It’s been good! Not great however, one thing I have noticed is that the Washer and Dryer are very outdated and kind of rough on some close, even when it’s on Perkins the press it has put his les in a couple of my work polo shirts. Dishwasher is pretty outdated and button gets stuck. Last thing is the pipes tend to get back up we have noticed, quiet a bit actually.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

We love the location, neighborhood,and apartment amenities. Plenty of parking is also a plus. The apartment maintenance is quick and reliable. 2 areas for improvement would be 1) the fire alarms and 2) It’s hard to get packages at the office when it is only open until 5:30pm.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Nice small community to live in. Great location if you have dogs. The apartments are right in front of the Congress Park neighborhood, and close to multiple parks.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Colorado pointe has been great so far. Staff is helpful, floorplans are well laid out, maintenance is quick, and the community is relatively quiet and very well located.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

We enjoy Colorado Pointe and all of the update amenities it has to offer its residents. We frequent the gym often and are very thankful for the dog run that happens to be directly across from our apartment!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I thoroughly enjoy the location and convenience of the apartment complex. I love the space our apartment provides. The complex should be updated in terms of the gym (a larger size, more equipment) and the way we receive packages. I think a locker with a parcel number/text notification available 24/7 would be much easier for the residents and staff. Since most of the apartments have a lot of carpet, I think that there should be a carpet cleaning program so the carpets stay fresh longer. The staff is great, and maintenance is very thorough with fixing things in the apartment. Noise can be a bit of a problem, but it is an older building and we do live in an apartment so it is to be expected.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I love living at Colorado Pointe. I have been here almost 4 years! The fire alarms may go off sometimes, appliances may break, but are fixed right away. I love Steve! He always gets the job done! The front office staff has changed so much, which makes procedures change often. The package delivery system sucks. Otherwise, LOVE living here.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

So far, this has been a great place to live. I love the neighborhood. Congress Park is underrated, but by far one of the better Denver neighborhoods. The apartments themselves have also been lovely.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Great staff and maintenance! All staff are always very friendly, and maintenance issues are handled quickly. Nice building and amenities! Walls are a bit thin. You can sometimes hear other people’s conversations

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

As a resident I really enjoy living here but think that my experience could be enhanced with more communication from the office. For example the garage door was recently up for an extended period of time, I didn't know the pool area would be closed, and I tried to use the printer but it was out of supplies. These are little things that would just make the experience that much better. Thank you for your work!!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Hi I like Colorado Pointe because it is clean quiet fun and also in the summer at the pool and there is also a hot tub which is open all year round it's happening fun and not in your face loud and everyone is just having a great time

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

My husband and I love living here. The location is amazing, it’s a good value, the apartment is large, open, and up to date, we enjoy the amenities, and it is dog friendly.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I have enjoyed living here for almost 2 years. Location is great. Amenities are dated but comparable to other buildings. Pool area is nice. Id recommend this building.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Its been a pleasure living here! The location is great and the complex is really lovely. The year round hot tub is very nice to have after a ski day! The only reason I am giving 4.5 stars is because some of the call boxes to let in guests (and let ourselves in) haven't been working since I moved in... its on their radar though!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Staff has been very nice. Wish pool was open later. Maintenance staff does a great job helping you with your problems. Wish package pickup hours were later

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Great experience. Fast to resolve any problems. Close to a lot of great shops and restaurants. Trader Joe's is very convenient. Good area for dogs.