The staff is always so helpful and kind. Our apartment may be the smallest floor plan here, but it’s cozy and we’ve called this home for the past 5 years. Covered parking is always a plus, and I hardly ever have to drive because work is only 3 blocks away!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Only been here a short time but it’s been awesome so far! The neighborhood is great, lots of retail nearby, and everyone that loves here is so nice. Definitely recommend

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The staff is always friendly, maintence is quickly available, safe neighborhood with everything you could need within walking distance, and all the amenities you need

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

This is by far the nicest apartment building I have ever lived in. It's affordable, the staff is super friendly and helpful, and I have all the amenities I need to live comfortably.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

We have had a great experience at Colorado Pointe in our first year, and we plan on staying for a while. My husband and I were moving to Denver, getting married, and starting new jobs all at once, but the process from touring to moving in was made as simple as possible for us. We love the location, being able to walk so many places but still close to my job in the "suburbs". The amenities (laundry, pool, parking) are what drew us in, but the affordable cost has made all of that realistic for us.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Cons: (1) noise from Colorado Blvd (2) code boxes not working Pros: (1) location (2) washer/dryer in unit (3) parking (4) they hold packages

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

We just moved to Colorado Pointe apartments and have really enjoyed the warm atmosphere and frequent community events so far. We are looking forward to getting more involved in the community.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Colorado Pointe is located in a great area; right by Cherry Creek mall, but still very close to downtown. The pool, hot tub, and fitness center are all awesome!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

So far, so good! We love everyone we have met so far. The amenities are great and the location is PERFECT for people like us who like to walk to bars, restaurants, and the grocery store!