Cons: (1) noise from Colorado Blvd (2) code boxes not working Pros: (1) location (2) washer/dryer in unit (3) parking (4) they hold packages

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

We just moved to Colorado Pointe apartments and have really enjoyed the warm atmosphere and frequent community events so far. We are looking forward to getting more involved in the community.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

So far, it’s amazing! We love it here, this is 100% our dream apartment, couldn’t have asked for more! Such a great area at a super fair price!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

So far, so good! We love everyone we have met so far. The amenities are great and the location is PERFECT for people like us who like to walk to bars, restaurants, and the grocery store!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I just moved here mid-September and I really love it. The staff is AWESOME. My apartment is spectacular. As a whole, the property is great .

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

So far we love everything. The apartment is great the amenities are cool. Didn’t have an issue when moving in (except actually moving everything in). My neighbors are cool. Everything is looking good so far.

Very good accommodation the amenities are 100% great the staff is good the grounds crew is good I love living here if I was to recommend a place to go it be Colorado pointe apartments thank you have a great day

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Really love living here!! It’s a great location and the people are really nice! Great neighbors and neighborhood!! It’s really close to a bunch of activities and not too far from downtown.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I have enjoyed living here because it is clean, fairly quiet, and I feel safe. I like the covered parking and my apartment. The staff are always nice and very helpful. I also love the location.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Absolutely, love it here! The location is amazing and the management team are fantastic. Work orders are completed quickly. There are a ton of restaurants and within stones throw of Trader Joe’s, and yes the Trader Joe’s with a liquor store!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The building is well kept and maintained. The neighborhood is convenient near Trader Joe’s and the friendliest Starbucks! I love my apartment home at Colorado Pointe.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Seems like living at a resort. Pool area is beautiful and great security to get into buildings. The kitchen area seems like it was recently renovated along with the bathroom area

Colorado Pointe is located in a great area; right by Cherry Creek mall, but still very close to downtown. The pool, hot tub, and fitness center are all awesome!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Have enjoyed living here. Location is amazing. First apartment since living in Denver that I stayed in a second year. Would recommend this building.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

When deciding to move to Denver I looked at several housing options. Colorado Pointe was my first choice and I have never regretted it! Everything from my lovely well kept apartment, safe, charming neighborhood, my ability to walk to work and the friendly, helpful staff make this a perfect place for me to live!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Great place to live in a great location. The office manager is the absolute best!! The staff in general is so helpful! I highly recommend!!!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Has been a wonderful 4 years!! Spending our time at Colorado Point. We love the area and the residents here! Also, can’t beat living so close to Trader Joe’s.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Tasia in the front office was incredible at our first meeting and has been so helpful ever since! We love the unit, pool, helpful staff, and friendly community.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Absolutely gorgeous and exactly what we were hoping for. We are so happy with how close we are to everything and how luxurious the community feels.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

We love living here. Amenities are awesome, staff is friendly, maintenance crew is quick, and the location to Trade Joe's and Congress Park Taproom can't be beat!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The management staff here makes everything so easy. The are prompt to service maintenance requests and any questions or problems that arise. I highly recommend this community.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

This is a great place to live! There are lots of great bars and restaurants close by. The neighborhood is awesome and everyone has a dog! The employees are friendly and get you what you need!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Love my community and am very thankful for the apartment I’m in. Michael was grave help in helping me find the perfect home and parking spot.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Very clean and quiet! Has all of the essentials and a great size! Close to everything! We love it here and are so Excited to be living here!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I lived here for 3 years before moving away... only to come back a year and a half later! Love the building, the amenities, and the pool can't be beat. Amazing staff and extremely diligent Maintenance department.