Amazing area and value, plus all the amenities you would ever want/need (pet friendly, pool, fitness center, garage parking that's actually affordable)!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

My fiancé and I have lived here for just over a month so far and it’s been absolutely amazing. The staff has been super helpful every time we need something fixed or looked at and the actually apartment is so convenient. We might actually never leave here, it feels so homey and cozy and that’s something we’ve been looking to create after traveling on the road for the past year. Very excited to enjoy the summer amenities and make more memories!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The staff at Colorado Pointe is very responsive and willing to help with any questions you have! In my experience they have all have done with at the drop of a hat and a smile on their face

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

My fiancé and I love Colorado pointe so far! The amenities are fantastix, parking is always available, even on the weekends, and the apartments themselves are super new, clean, and efficient. The staff in the front office is great as wel.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I lived here for 3 years before moving away... only to come back a year and a half later! Love the building, the amenities, and the pool can't be beat. Amazing staff and extremely diligent Maintenance department.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

As part of our rental fee, the community amenities are to include "WiFi in All Common Areas" and "Controlled Access Gates With Callbox System". I have complained countless times over the past 1.5 year that we've lived at Colorado Pointe about WiFi issues in the common areas - specifically the gym and outdoor courtyard. The callbox systems and gates are regularly out of order. For example, the gate right outside the elevator hasn't been able to buzz a guest in for at least the last 3 months. I have to go find my guests to let them in, which wouldn't be a big deal, except that we’re paying a lot of money to live somewhere that advertises a callbox as a feature. The follow-up when we've reached out to the staff at Colorado Pointe about these issues hasn't been satisfactory. We realize there’s been a lot of turnover in staff while we've lived here, but as residents, we are definitely feeling the effects of that. The apartment complex is beautiful, we like our apartment, and we love the pool in the summer even though the temp is usually too cold.

901 community is an awesome place. I have lived in three other communities, and they do not come close to what I have experienced with 901 community. The staff are awesome, friendly and authentic. For example, they can be having a bad day, but they always put on that smile and professionalism. The care of the property is amazing. The staff works hard and it shows. I am very happy here and the biggest reason, is the staff.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I feel so at home in my Colorado Pointe Apartment! This is a well cared for (Thank You to the fabulous Maintenance Team of Steve and Charles!), comfortable, safe and lovely complex. The close proximity to parks is especially nice for walking and meeting friends.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

No problems so far. Community is well located and generally quiet, apartment layouts are thoughtful, maintenance is responsive. For the price, this is a great place.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Colorado Pointe is located in a great area; right by Cherry Creek mall, but still very close to downtown. The pool, hot tub, and fitness center are all awesome!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Have enjoyed living here. Location is amazing. First apartment since living in Denver that I stayed in a second year. Would recommend this building.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I love living here! Downside - the office staff and management companies change often, thin walls. Upside - Close to grocery stores, restaurants.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I love living at Colorado Pointe. I adore my apartment - it’s very spacious with big windows and lots of light. The location is perfect for me, close enough to downtown and very walkable with parks, restaurants, and grocery stores all within walking distance.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Everything is good, but I can’t seem to log in to my resident portal for almost 2 months now. It would definitely be easier for me to pay my monthly payment through there.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Its been a pleasure living here! The location is great and the complex is really lovely. The year round hot tub is very nice to have after a ski day! The only reason I am giving 4.5 stars is because some of the call boxes to let in guests (and let ourselves in) haven't been working since I moved in... its on their radar though!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Very friendly management and the people in the community are great. Favorite apartment complex that I have lived in yet. The location is great also!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Amenities are great, apartments are really nice and it's super pet friendly :) Everyone I have met is really nice and when I've needed help, the maintenance team has been there quickly and are always really kind. I wish the pool was year-round, when I first moved in that was mentioned as something that would happen but it never did.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The staff is always so helpful and kind. Our apartment may be the smallest floor plan here, but it’s cozy and we’ve called this home for the past 5 years. Covered parking is always a plus, and I hardly ever have to drive because work is only 3 blocks away!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Only been here a short time but it’s been awesome so far! The neighborhood is great, lots of retail nearby, and everyone that loves here is so nice. Definitely recommend

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The staff is always friendly, maintence is quickly available, safe neighborhood with everything you could need within walking distance, and all the amenities you need

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

My husband and I love living here. The location is amazing, it’s a good value, the apartment is large, open, and up to date, we enjoy the amenities, and it is dog friendly.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

This is by far the nicest apartment building I have ever lived in. It's affordable, the staff is super friendly and helpful, and I have all the amenities I need to live comfortably.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Staff has been very nice. Wish pool was open later. Maintenance staff does a great job helping you with your problems. Wish package pickup hours were later

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Great experience. Fast to resolve any problems. Close to a lot of great shops and restaurants. Trader Joe's is very convenient. Good area for dogs.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

We have had a great experience at Colorado Pointe in our first year, and we plan on staying for a while. My husband and I were moving to Denver, getting married, and starting new jobs all at once, but the process from touring to moving in was made as simple as possible for us. We love the location, being able to walk so many places but still close to my job in the "suburbs". The amenities (laundry, pool, parking) are what drew us in, but the affordable cost has made all of that realistic for us.