Really love living here!! It’s a great location and the people are really nice! Great neighbors and neighborhood!! It’s really close to a bunch of activities and not too far from downtown.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Very good accommodation the amenities are 100% great the staff is good the grounds crew is good I love living here if I was to recommend a place to go it be Colorado pointe apartments thank you have a great day

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

So far, this has been a great place to live. I love the neighborhood. Congress Park is underrated, but by far one of the better Denver neighborhoods. The apartments themselves have also been lovely.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

just moved in and so far its great! super friendly staff and great facilities. cant wait to get more settled in to my new place and experience what it has to offer.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Great dog friendly area. The fire alarms seem to be going off less frequently, so that's an improvement. Love using the grills by the pool. Awesome feature.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

So far, it’s amazing! We love it here, this is 100% our dream apartment, couldn’t have asked for more! Such a great area at a super fair price!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Apartment community is in a prime location respective to downtown Denver and the surrounding area. Multiple good restaurants in the area. Steve the maintenance man is on top of everything.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Colorado pointe is an apartment complex. It is located in Denver and on Colorado Blvd. It is four stories, maybe three. It is a place to live

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Everything has been great. Everyone in leasing office has been very accommodating, and the residents seem very friendly. The complex is very nice with the pool and hot tub, not to mention the grill area.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Very nice apartment complex and community. Anyone I talk to that works here is always extremely helpful and kind. I got very lucky when I stumbled across this apartment complex.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Apartment has a great amount of closet space with sturdy shelving to keep things organized, there is plenty of space, all necessary and expected appliances, and having the washer/dryer in-unit was a major reason I chose to live here.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

We have only been here for a short time but we have been loving it! This is a great area with so much to offer. The staff and people around here are wonderful!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The leasing process was horrible - responses never came and I had to follow up multiple times to keep things moving. Love our apartment. Wish the gym was kept cleaner, For ex: vacuuming under the treadmills. Love the pool & hot tub - wish the pool was heated slightly in the summer as it gets chilly & the shade comes quickly.

Amazing area and value, plus all the amenities you would ever want/need (pet friendly, pool, fitness center, garage parking that's actually affordable)!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

My fiancé and I have lived here for just over a month so far and it’s been absolutely amazing. The staff has been super helpful every time we need something fixed or looked at and the actually apartment is so convenient. We might actually never leave here, it feels so homey and cozy and that’s something we’ve been looking to create after traveling on the road for the past year. Very excited to enjoy the summer amenities and make more memories!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The staff at Colorado Pointe is very responsive and willing to help with any questions you have! In my experience they have all have done with at the drop of a hat and a smile on their face

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

My fiancé and I love Colorado pointe so far! The amenities are fantastix, parking is always available, even on the weekends, and the apartments themselves are super new, clean, and efficient. The staff in the front office is great as wel.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I lived here for 3 years before moving away... only to come back a year and a half later! Love the building, the amenities, and the pool can't be beat. Amazing staff and extremely diligent Maintenance department.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

As part of our rental fee, the community amenities are to include "WiFi in All Common Areas" and "Controlled Access Gates With Callbox System". I have complained countless times over the past 1.5 year that we've lived at Colorado Pointe about WiFi issues in the common areas - specifically the gym and outdoor courtyard. The callbox systems and gates are regularly out of order. For example, the gate right outside the elevator hasn't been able to buzz a guest in for at least the last 3 months. I have to go find my guests to let them in, which wouldn't be a big deal, except that we’re paying a lot of money to live somewhere that advertises a callbox as a feature. The follow-up when we've reached out to the staff at Colorado Pointe about these issues hasn't been satisfactory. We realize there’s been a lot of turnover in staff while we've lived here, but as residents, we are definitely feeling the effects of that. The apartment complex is beautiful, we like our apartment, and we love the pool in the summer even though the temp is usually too cold.

901 community is an awesome place. I have lived in three other communities, and they do not come close to what I have experienced with 901 community. The staff are awesome, friendly and authentic. For example, they can be having a bad day, but they always put on that smile and professionalism. The care of the property is amazing. The staff works hard and it shows. I am very happy here and the biggest reason, is the staff.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I feel so at home in my Colorado Pointe Apartment! This is a well cared for (Thank You to the fabulous Maintenance Team of Steve and Charles!), comfortable, safe and lovely complex. The close proximity to parks is especially nice for walking and meeting friends.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

No problems so far. Community is well located and generally quiet, apartment layouts are thoughtful, maintenance is responsive. For the price, this is a great place.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Colorado Pointe is located in a great area; right by Cherry Creek mall, but still very close to downtown. The pool, hot tub, and fitness center are all awesome!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Have enjoyed living here. Location is amazing. First apartment since living in Denver that I stayed in a second year. Would recommend this building.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I love living here! Downside - the office staff and management companies change often, thin walls. Upside - Close to grocery stores, restaurants.