Colorado Pointe Apartments

Overall a great community. Pleasant staff, great value, good location. Fire alarm situation really needs to be fixed though. It's super disruptive.
My experience has been pretty good so far. I enjoy the location of the complex and the price. Having a Trader Joe’s nearby is great. The apartments are cute too.
Apartments are great, fire alarms are not. I had to duct tape over mine because they would go off so much. Office staff- Very friendly and understanding. They will work on you with problems.
Good place to live. Love the package hub, makes it easier to get your stuff after the leasing office is closed. Fire alarms haven't gone off in a bit which is nice.
The quality of this complex has sadly decreased over the 4 years I’ve lived here. The fire alarms go off regularly at all times of the day and night, the entrance to the garage does not have proper snow and ice removal and I have gotten stuck trying to get into the garage (in a truck with 4x4). The hot tub hasn’t been maintained for the majority of winter and looks like they have just drained it instead of cleaning it. the garage door has been stuck open for days at a time which opens the garage up to anyone.
Just renewed our lease here. I love living here, it’s relatively close to everything, especially Trader Joe’s being right across the street. Of course, with any other apartments, it has its own problems. But the positive living here outweigh the negatives. Plus the fire alarm hasn’t gone off in the middle of the night for a while now 😂
I love living here! I haven’t experienced any problems with move-in and staff is so accommodating. Everything was in working order and clean during move-in.
Its getting better! My only issue is when it gets cold out, they leave the garages open. I understand it might have some issues when it reaches a certain temperature but our neighbors had a break in the other night when they were left open. We werent notified by Colorado Pointe, either. Our neighbors and the police informed us. Scary!
Enjoy living here. It’s diverse, which is great. The staff members are awesome! The social community gatherings are fun.My neighbors are friendly as well. A good location.
The staff in the residence office is very helpful and nice. Noise level is very low. I have never heard my neighbors. Apartment is clean and nice. Pool area is nice. We were promised an apartment with a porch that we did not get. The facilities and maintenance is the only problem, dirty parking garage, parking garage door malfunctions and stays open, either poor ice clearing or waaaay too much salt in the winter that my dog always hurts his feet on. The trash area is always dirty with trash all over the place.