Colorado Pointe Apartments

Great community and amenities. Issues are fixed promptly. Wish there were cameras all over the garage and better security to get into our hall ways. Bikes have been stolen.
Really great pool and parking garage, love my apartment so much and I’m glad there’s less fire alarms now! Thank you guys for working so hard!
So far we love everything. The apartment is great the amenities are cool. Didn’t have an issue when moving in (except actually moving everything in). My neighbors are cool. Everything is looking good so far.
Leasing staff is super friendly and quick to fix any issues, but some neighbors leave trash around the building. It's not perfect, but it is a nice quiet building.
Seems like living at a resort. Pool area is beautiful and great security to get into buildings. The kitchen area seems like it was recently renovated along with the bathroom area
It has been good so far but I have also only lived here for a couple of days. I expect good things from my time here and hope that I will like it.
I have only been here for a month but so far my experience has been great everywhere except with mail. The office has some figuring out to do with in and out packages. The maintenance team Jaime and Phillip are awesome I really appreciate them here.
Overall pleased. Colorado pointe! Generally very quiet except when the fire alarms go off. Pool area is nice however several chairs are broken and I have found glass in the pool. Overall pleased.
Nice place to live but the staff/maintenance is not as responsive as they should be. I have lived in the building for almost a year and dont ask for much so when I DO need something, I would appreciate quicker and more complete action.
I have been so happy with my home and the surroundings at Colorado Pointe. My apartment is lovely with wonderful finishes. Using the pool this summer was a luxurious treat. It's truly an oasis! Close proximity to my work (I can walk!), parks and restaurants at 12th and Madison is another plus!