Colorado Pointe Apartments

4.2

4.2

Overall comfortable living. There are a few issues including fire alarms going off randomly, at odd hours and repetitive bike theft. But, I do believe the staff is doing what they can to mitigate these issues and allow for a pleasant living experience.
Its a great location to explore! We love this neighborhood which keeps us here. The staff is getting better. The fire alarms suck with a 15 year old dog but at least it doesnt happen too often! Thanks for all you do!
First of all, the leasing office has been nothing but outstanding to work with - especially Tesia! Any problems we have, she works hard to fix promptly. Maintenance has also responded quickly to our requests and concerns. Unfortunately, we did not get the apartment we signed up for, and didn't find out until the day of move in. There are just a few things that we don't like about this other place, but overall it's still great. The only other negative we've experienced is that we have some neighbors who tend to party until the early morning hours and don't quiet down despite our requests. Still, we love living here and being within walking distance to some great places (Trader Joe's, Congress Park Taproom, City Park, etc.). I also love that the location is very central within Denver - you never have to drive too far to get anywhere, including downtown, Cherry Creek, and Stapleton.
So far so good. Need to clean the hot tub, cannot even use it right now cause it’s so dirty, if it’s going to be one year round you have to pay attention to it beside that everything is going well. Need to have more fun functions
Colorado Pointe Apartment Complex is a great place to live! Everybody on staff is super friendly, helpful, and willing to work with you on anything.
Overall good. Maintenance has really fallen off since Charles left. Takes a few days to a week for a response. Trash cans around the property are typically overflowing before they are changed. Good luck finding a poop bag...rarely refilled. On another note, the new front staff woman is very sweet and always helpful!
Experience and CPA has been good so far. I did have my bike stolen out of the parking garage and was reported. I didn’t hear anything back from the front office. Also, after the snow fall i wasn’t pleased with the lack of snow removal around the complex. Only certain areas were cleared.
I've been living at this property for over 2 years the management is very helpful the staff is always available and the tenants all get along it's a very nice community to be a part of I will live here for many years
Lately everything has been a mess. There is stuff all over the mail area and what's with all the furniture near the trash. When it snowed, the stairs outside the door on 10th and Colorado were not shoveled and they were pretty sketchy for a few days. Also, that door doesn't close. The building isn't secure. And they're trying to raise our rent. No thanks.
I am very pleased with my experience at Colorado Pointe apartments. The building is quiet. The staff is kind and attentive to maintenance and other requests. I enjoy living here.