Colorado Pointe Apartments

4.2

4.2

Living here in the community at 901 has be good for the most part. I enjoy the fitness center pool area and the location. This community is pet friendly, but all of the pets are not friendly. growing up our family had two dogs and I wasn't afraid. After being bit as a child and as an adult, I am not so comfortable now ALL pet owners should be responsible in making sure their dogs are on a dog leash. In addition, being courteous to your neighbors. At times-the whining noise of a dog/puppy is frustrating....have to sleep during the day. This is my resident experience.
The new management has been really excellent. I’ve noticed a very positive shift in responsiveness to concerns and everyone in the front office is super friendly and kind. Overall the apartment building is very well maintained and a great place to live. The package situation is still not ideal (no emails when packages arrive and have to pick them up during business hours) but hat is my only complaint right now
Besides the fire alarms going off at night I enjoy living here. I feel secure and it's a clean building. I have lived here for about 3 yrs now.
The major issue is the fire alarms. This is a newer complex, so I don't understand why the alarms keep going off. Complexes older than this one do not have this issue. It would also be nice to have parcel lockers as well.
Living at Colorado Pointe has been wonderful. The apartments are very nice and at a fair price. The complex itself is very quiet and the neighbors are very respectful. The staff here are very pleasant and easy to work with!
Very clean and quiet! Has all of the essentials and a great size! Close to everything! We love it here and are so Excited to be living here!
This is a great place to live! There are lots of great bars and restaurants close by. The neighborhood is awesome and everyone has a dog! The employees are friendly and get you what you need!
We love living here. Amenities are awesome, staff is friendly, maintenance crew is quick, and the location to Trade Joe's and Congress Park Taproom can't be beat!
My apartment is too dark, filled with spiders and faced to pool where people get drunk and smoke marijuana. That’s smell comes to us every time when we open the windows, so we try to keep it close. My little daughter have to observe a lot of things that I am terrified about and they not giving us any option than to stay on the first floor.
So far living here has been great. I think brighter lights in the hallways would be nice. Staff members have been nice and helpful. I really liked Tasia even though she’s gone now.