Colorado Pointe Apartments

When deciding to move to Denver I looked at several housing options. Colorado Pointe was my first choice and I have never regretted it! Everything from my lovely well kept apartment, safe, charming neighborhood, my ability to walk to work and the friendly, helpful staff make this a perfect place for me to live!
I love living here, some downfalls, over all good. Fire alarms work too well, carpet in the apts is cheap, but i have lived here 4+ years, love the area.
For the price, this place is great. The neighborhood is awesome, the layouts are good, lots of square footage, and maintenance is responsive. Package lockers would be a nice addition to the community, as well as increased after-hours access to community spaces (why does the resident lounge close, ever). Moving the coffee machine to the resident lounge would also be helpful.
Great location and staff! Noise is loud between apartments (above, below and side to side). The gym is small and could use an upgrade. There are never any sanitizing wipes to clean off the machines before/after use. Package pickup only during office hours, which is inconvenient for Sunday deliveries or if you get home after the office closes during the week. Amenities overall are lacking especially since the area is becoming more appealing with the input of restaurants and movie theater across the street and other apartments are being built nearby with better options. The pool is extremely dirty and only one grill works. I enjoy living here, but for the price, there needs to be some upgrades to keep up with the forever expanding city of Denver.
I have enjoyed living here for almost 2 years. Location is great. Amenities are dated but comparable to other buildings. Pool area is nice. Id recommend this building.
For the most part Colorado Point is a great place to live! The surrounding community is great and will be even better once they complete the construction across the street! Which, for the record, we are not disrupted by much at all!
I have enjoyed living here because it is clean, fairly quiet, and I feel safe. I like the covered parking and my apartment. The staff are always nice and very helpful. I also love the location.
Really love living here!! It’s a great location and the people are really nice! Great neighbors and neighborhood!! It’s really close to a bunch of activities and not too far from downtown.
Very good accommodation the amenities are 100% great the staff is good the grounds crew is good I love living here if I was to recommend a place to go it be Colorado pointe apartments thank you have a great day
So far, this has been a great place to live. I love the neighborhood. Congress Park is underrated, but by far one of the better Denver neighborhoods. The apartments themselves have also been lovely.