Concord Park at Russett

For the 4yrs, there have been rude and nasty property managers and several management companies . Hopefully, this management company is better than the last.
Community has gone down since Bozzuto stopped managing in 2015/2016. First Bozzuto, then PRP, and now Gables. We’re on the 3rd manager and assistant manager, you can't keep up with the office staff turnover, and no one ever answers the phones. The communication is terrible, hallways reek of marijuana smoke, negligent owners aren't forced to clean up after pets, urine stained carpets in the halls, front gate is constantly broken, no security, previous tenants can still access the building, limited resident events and gatherings (which was a previously touted amenity), and just a blatant disregard for residents and an obvious focus on selling the property. My unit is upgraded (after pulling teeth), so I love it. But it’s no longer worth the money given the riff-raff moving in and all of the other things I mentioned.
Overall average, apartments are nice but package system is not the best. Change in management at least twice of year is very inconsistent for us.
at times, difficult to reach to reach office staff. frequent staff turnover. complex not as as it used to be. quality of residents is declining.
My experience has been very interesting. I’m not completely unhappy but also not completely satisfied. I am still considering renewing my lease
12 years so far! Property has high staff turnover but the new folks are always as professional as their predecessors, so this is the place for me! :)
The experience has been right on point. I love the fact that we can now pick up our packages from Amazon. My neighbors seem to be very nice the three that I have met.
I like living at Concord Park. It's quiet and clean for the most part. I like the gym and common areas. The new leasing staff is great and have been very helpful whenever I needed something. I do not like the fact that we lost our valet trash contract because there are a lot of residents who do not dispose of their trash properly. I also do not like the fact that we lost our security alarm feature but we are not credited any money back on our rent. I'm sure the price to have the alarm systems in every apartment are included in our rent. It should be deducted or the owners should have found another company to use.
For the most part I have enjoyed my experience living here. The only negative is that the staff is in constant rotation. Although they are in constant rotation, my husband and I have never had an issue with any of them. They are friendly and courteous.
Concord Park at Russett is a great apartment community. The units are spacious, the amenities are awesome, and our staff are so helpful! Great place to live!