I love the community and the accessibility of local stores and highways. The building ammenities are nice and convenient. My experience with the 4 property management companies in the time I have resided here is a bit of a sore subject. I hope the recent takeover lasts longer than the previous companies and residential communication improves.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

The apartment is great, I love it here. The staff is wonderful and the area is beautiful and clean. I’ve been here 2 years and enjoy it very much

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

It has been a great experience! My apartment is beautiful! The customer service is amazing!!!!!!! I highly recommend! Kimberlin was excellent and highly suggest working with her to find what you need!

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

I moved here last month and I love it. Its beautiful, quiet, and a wonderful place to live. The staff is great and maintenance is quick. We got brand new appliances and always get help when we need it.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

Apartment complex is beautiful! Staff is super nice. Very responsive to emails and requests. So easy paying rent online. Just wish there were more parking spaces

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

I have enjoyed living here at Concord Park. The new management team is awesome! I would love to have some community based events where we are able to interact with others and enjoy each other's company.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

So far we love the apartment. Nice ans spacious, quite and peaceful. we hoping to get more out of our new apartment. Just a little work that needs to be done to give the apartment top notch and we are looking forward to that.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

I Love my apartment But it was a rocky start from the application process to the actual move in date. The staff is really nice and good about correcting the problem. However it was very stressful. Hopeful and prayerful that that rocky part is behind me.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

Nice, quiet community with great amenities. A few cons constant internet/printer outage. Security gate is always broken, which defeats the purpose.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

Wonderful community beautiful pool love the 24hr gym secured buildings and underground parking lookin good happy to hear it’s under new management

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

My overall experience has been fair but since I am new I will give it sometime The staff that you have are doing there best but you do need to hire more The cleaning service that you use needs improvement

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

Hoping for better days, new management all eyes on you hoping to see how you bring back the joy of us all in this beautiful place, can’t wait for many more surprises

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

Overall not a bad place to live. I thought that letting dogs in would be a bad idea, And it pretty much is. Some Dog Owners don't pick after there dogs.

We enjoy the nice space we have and the proximity to our workplace. Overall, I have had a good experience at the Concord Park at Russett. One comment I have for management would be better communication.

Apartment overall is a good place to stay. Nice renovated rooms and good amenities make it comfortable. A few things make from giving a 5 star. The parking situation is absolutely atrocious. If you charge for garage parking, then at least make sure there is enough room for the tenants to have at least one space outside or assign one space to each apt. Even tho front office took information on our car, it was still towed because the tow guy “didn’t see a sticker in the window”. No refund offered even tho “corporate office” offered and then retracted saying that this one location out of all of their properties is the only one that doesn’t do that. Maintenance comes pretty quickly to fix things in the apartment which is great however some of the things around the apartment stay broken for a long period of time i.e front gate (broken for about 6 months thats supposed to keep unauthorized people from parking ) elevators, main front door to entrance.

Love the place generally. Lobby is always quiet and clean. Everyone was frustrated at the elevator crisis but now resolved thank God! I would have preferred to see daily vacuuming or cleaning checks carried out by janitors on the hallways of my floor as it is always dirty. It got shampooed and I was ecstatic. the main entry gate is broken since I got here. my apt is not hooked up to the keypad for buzzing in Guests. I like that There’s tons of garage parking. The office staff is extremely helpful and friendly all day long! overall I enjoy the peace here.

So far Concord Park has been good. It’s quiet, it’s spacious. I like it a lot. I love the fact that I have new appliances and the there’s a nook for a computer and the fireplace is amazing. I’m happy that the bathroom has 2 sinks and the tub and the shower are separate. Ann it’s a washer in dryer in the unit. It’s all worth it.

I enjoy living here. I just don’t like that now that we have switch over thing are breaking down. I don’t like that they don’t kids play on my door and in my hallway

This place has everything you need in an apartment. The parking is an issue though. Its always hard to find a parking space when you get home late.

Old management was terrible. Towing practices were horrible. The amenities are nice and new management seems to be much better. They have been very understanding of some tenant situations

There are a few things that have not been settled since I've moved in. I've only been here for a month and I've had several problems that have not been addressed. As well as them changing management yet again..... problems

We have lived here 9 years! In the beginning there were no pets and no marijuana smells in the hallways and creeping into our apartment. Also there were no pet urine and dog feces on the carpet. Fast-forward 9 years, seems like anyone is allowed to live here - weed heads and anyone who can pay rent, not necessarily pass a background check! There are several pet urine and pet feces stains and droppings on the carpet! deplorable! Anytime day or night you smell stinking marijuana in the hallways and seeping through your apartment. I have COPD and do not smoke. My wife does not smoke and I'm on oxygen! I do not need second hand marijuana smoke seeping into my apartment but that is the current situation!!! I understand marijuana is not allowed to be smoked in these apartments but it is happening!!!!!!!

So...another management company. This is the third since we’ve moved here, two years ago. Went by the office yesterday, didn’t get a good feel. Some guy standing there on his phone; I asked a question, he acted like I was bothering him, never Introduced himself, walked me to the front door and asked some other guy standing there to help me. I didn’t know the other guy either but at least he was friendly and helpful. Thinking it’s time to move.

A new Management Company. Lets see if any improvement will happen. I pray that it does. We need some much improvement around here.many residents I talked to in passing are not happy but we are stuck with a lease saw we can't move. I am quite sure they can see what need to be don't here.

The property is beautiful, but parking is terrible. Parking passes for the garage are very expensive. Maintenance is wonderful and responds very fast.