The transit pickup location is inconvenient for the back apartments, but otherwise its pretty good. There are some issues of timing with the maintenance requests, but nothing too serious.

So far I have had nothing but good experiences here at The Connection. The desk staff are always very friendly and the maintenance are quick and reliable.

I have enjoyed living at the connection for the past few months. I live on the second floor and have had very few problems few outside noise, unlike my last apartment. The staff is helpful and friendly and the grounds are clean. The apartment has also felt very homey.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

I like living here so far. I haven't lived here for very long, but it's nice and close to campus. This is also my first year living off campus, but it's nice.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

I love this apartment community because of the private bedrooms/bathrooms, large kitchens, and clean environment. I hope for more guest parking in the future.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

The connection is awesome! I love the quality of the apartments as well as the friendly neighborhood and people who live here. I enjoy having the sand volleyball court right outside my window and well as the basketball court. My only complaint is the GREEN hot tub by the pool! It is gross and should at least be covered or drained.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

Very good place to live. Have been here now for a little over a year now and so far no complaints. Place is very clean and quiet too. It’s also far enough away that traffic is not bad out here as well.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

I have been very happy at the Connection. People are nice, and apartment is good. The only annoying part is the gate. The gate is never consistent.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

Great place to live with great amenities. A lot of different things to do and ways to connect with other residents, especially when they host resident events!

Reply from Connection at Auburn

The staff is nice and the maintenance is pretty quick with service requests. The only issue I’ve ever had is it took months for my security alarm to be fixed

Reply from Connection at Auburn

It is a great experience here. Maintenance is very quick and nice. Those working in the front desk are extremely friendly and helpful. Also very safe here with the gate and security at night.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

I like living in the connection. Maintenance is quick and living conditions are good. Wifi isn't good but I am happy the gate is now closed.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at the Connection so far. Maintenance is always helpful when we have problems, and the security system keeps me feeling safe. I love my large bathroom and closet, and overall the apartment is everything I hoped it would be.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

Not bad, plumbing is iffy, but overall enjoy it. Kitchen is nice, bed is comfortable for the most part. I have yet to get cable but I know it is included. I like it overall.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

The first month has been a good experience so far. Maintenance has been very fast for the few problems that we have had so far. All in all its a great price for the amenities and space.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

I really feel like my apartment at The Connection at Auburn is my home away from home. I enjoy the amenities. The pools and sand volleyball court are both awesome!

Reply from Connection at Auburn

Awesome place to live. Me and my roommate have had a great experience with the staff at the Connection. Very close to campus and the price is very respectable.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

I have really enjoyed living here. I always tell me friends this a wonderful place to live. The pools are wonderful. The staff has always been friendly and helpful.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

The apartments at the connection are very average in size but the appliances that are included are very nice. I love they each apartment has its own washer and dryer.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

The connection has really improved with the new ownership. The really care about their residents and are very prompt to respond to maintenance request.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

Living at the Connection has been awesome as a freshman and now a sophomore. The staff is always on top of things and is very helpful in the office. Having the transit so easily available is great too, and it comes right to the front of the complex. The roommate pairing has also been great, I love my random and the other girls i live with! The community itself is very friendly and i have never had problems with my neighbors.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

Very nice apartment. I have lived here for three years and have enjoyed the complex. Maintenance is very helpful and quick. The amenities are very nice.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

The connection is amazing. It is a relatively cheap place to live but you get a fantastic kitchen set up, your own bedroom/bathroom, pool access, and study rooms are available. The staff is always friendly and ready to help with anything you need. Maintenance responds quickly and fixes the problem.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

So far so good. Noise is at a minimum and my apartment community is pretty great. I would rather not have staff come in my bedroom while I'm sleeping though. It felt very intrusive.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

So far, my experience had been great! Maintence was quick when I requested, they offer free food etc. love it! I would definitely recommend!