I love living here, however, my upstairs neighbors wear cinder blocks for shoes. Overall, everything else is great. The timeliness of maintenance has improved too. However, I wish that they would listen when I tell them what is wrong rather than wasting mine and their time.

The office staff is always friendly and maintenance requests are always completed quickly. It would be helpful if there were a few more guest spots.

I’m really enjoying my time here at the Connection at Auburn! Everyone has been wonderful and the price is absolutely perfect. I would easily recommend it.

I have had a great time living here. It is really comfortable and it is close to campus which I really enjoy. The transit stops by here every 20 minutes or so. It a great place to live for undergrad!!

For the most part my time at the connection has been nice and hassle free, but I now have extremely loud upstairs neighbors and it continues to be a problem even though complaints have been filed. Also maintenance reports that I file tend to go unaddressed.

The connection is overall a good place to stay. My only complaints are that the appliances are constantly needing to be repaired and the staff is very unorganized.

Love living here, great location and near campus. Looking forward to living here next year in a 3 bedroom apartment. Pool is very nice and so is the staff.

I enjoy the atmosphere and the cleanliness. Also, the maintenance staff is prompt, which is good. It'd be nice to have some sanitizer (maybe some wipes or something) in the gym to wipe down equipment.

The staff was incredibly helpful and kind and the place looks fantastic. They will work to accommodate you and help with whatever you can need.

My resident experience has been great! I absolutely love living here. The staff is really really helpful and it’s a beautifully place to stay.

The location is great, the maintenance gets there relatively fast, the office staff is friendly, and you get a lot for a good price but the management is horrible to try to deal with and in my experience has been tremendously rude. I couldn't get anyone to meet with me in person about my issues and gave up out of frustration.

It’s a great community and has its benefits. It’s so great being so close to campus with the transit nice and easy. I’m glad that I chose this place.

The Connection has it all- a good price, a great apartment without crappy furniture or half working appliances and a friendly staff that actually held fix any problems that you might have. I just resigned my lease for a third year of living here next year.

Living at the connection has been a great experience. I wouldn’t have chosen another place for my roommate and myself. Everything is very convenient.

Living at the connection is really nice because I don't have to worry about anythjing going wrong with my apartment, I know they will help me if something is broken or having issues. I'm very y thankful for this because this is my first time living on my own.

The connection is fantastic. The rent is very cheap compared to other apartment complexes. It is nearby EVERYTHING including campus, walmart, and all the best restaurants. My favorite thing is the abundance of resident and guest parking. Neither me or my guests have ever had a problem finding an empty spot.

Everything's pretty good so far. The place is nice and quiet, the price is decent, and it is close to the school. The only thing to complain about would be the size of the mattress, which is in Full XL. It took me a while to get my sheet set. My roommate told me it is a full size, so I bought a set of sheets from Ikea but it doesn't fit. Next, I went to bed&bath beyond, it has the right size, but I can only purchase it online, so I did. When my package was mailed from Miami, there was a hurricane. Anyway, it took me a month to my sheet set.

Nice apartments. Plenty of space. Good rent considering I live in a 4 bd 4 ba. Office is very helpful and kind. I like having the pool, gym, and common room.

The experience I have had at the Connection has been amazing. The staff there has been great and welcoming. I would not want to live anywhere else.

Love the connection! Great neighborhood with not too much noise. Very nice, upscale housing. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Beautiful landscape

Great place to live, I’ve enjoyed my three years here and I’ve already signed my lease for senior year. My only complaint is that lately there’s been a bit of a littering problem.

I love the complex! The roommate matching did a good job matching me and my roommates. The buildings are beautiful and the apartments are homey and warm feeling. I am so glad I chose The Connection!

I have lived here 3 years, and while the staff is very friendly, the management is very profit focused. They have increased rates on returning residents, instead of rewarding them by small price cuts like other apt complexes do. Other than that, no real problems. Just tired of paying so much.

So far, The Connection at Auburn has been a great place to live. I feel safe in the community and have had no issues with the staff. But sadly, I am not renewing my lease because I am trying to find a cheaper place to live.

I like the apartment, especially for the price. It wasn't very clean when I moved in and the internet is TERRIBLE. The service of the staff is much better than a lot of complexes in the area. Really if the apartment had been in better shape for move in and the internet was better, it'd be amazing.