I have not moved in yet, but I appreciate how helpful the team has been throughout my leasing and application process. Looking forward to a great year.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

The connection at auburn is a really great place to Live! It is very clean and well kept, and the office staff is pleasant for the most part. The only complaint I have is the bedrooms are a bit small!

Reply from Connection at Auburn

Probably. One. Of. The. Best. Apartments. To. Live. On. In. Auburn. It's. So. Peaceful. And. Quiet. Everyone. Is. So. Friendly. And. It's. The. Best.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

the connections is a very nice place to stay. The amenities are kept fairly clean, the staff is friendly, and the apartments themselves are nice.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

The apartment complex is probably the best around auburn for the price for students! I love it here! My one complaint is the gym isn't ever stocked with towels or wipes. I'm probably moving back in for the rest of my years here!

Reply from Connection at Auburn

haven't moved in yet but super excited! the office workers were very helpful and nice. the whole apartment complex was just renovated and comes furnished for a very reasonable price!

Reply from Connection at Auburn

I am new to this apartment community, and it is a very nice neighborhood. I get along with all of my roommates, and the amenities are very nice and convenient. I look forward to the rest of my time here at The Connection.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

The Connection at Auburn is a great place to live. The units are very modern. It's perfect for college students. The staff is very helpful here.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

The apartment community is fantastic and a great environment to live in. It's proximity to Auburn's campus is lovely and the apartments are beautiful.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

The connection at Auburn is very clean, has and extremely friendly staff and all the amenities a student needs! I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

The apartments are nice. The staff is pretty friendly. The security gate hasn't been working within the last year. Maintenance is usually efficient

Reply from Connection at Auburn

I really enjoy all the great amenities. You can't beat the price for the location, security, and luxury style apartments. Sometimes the front office isn't great about communicating when there is an issue, but since I've lived there it's gotten so much better. I really appreciate them letting us use the clubhouse during the event of a tornado warning, too. I feel really safe living here

Reply from Connection at Auburn

The furniture is uncomfortable and the internet is terrible, but overall good place to live. I wish there were hammocks at the pool. I haven't had any issues with appliances and the few issues I have had have been resolved quickly. The front desk is very helpful.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

The connection at auburn is great. Never have too many problems at that place. One thing I can say is that they always try their best to get things right as soon as possible! Not much of a wait with these guys.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

My time at The Connection has been great. It has so many amenities and events, it's close to campus, and the staff is very helpful and professional.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

I have loved living here and plan to stay here throughout my college career. The staff have always been super friendly and courteous, I have not have a bad experience dealing with any issues that I have encountered. I just wish non residents weren't always using the basketball court...

Reply from Connection at Auburn

this is such a wonderful thing to love at the connection i love having this reward system just for livin at the connection it's a unique experience

Reply from Connection at Auburn

this is such an awesome thing just for living at the connection! i love being able to get rewards just because i spent some money on my own time

Reply from Connection at Auburn

Apartment and staff are phenomenal! Lived here for the past three years and I've enjoyed every minute of it. Maintenance is quick to respond. All around, well worth the price!

Reply from Connection at Auburn

Great staff, beautiful complex! Super close to campus as well as everything a college student needs. Needs larger trees for hammocks for larger people.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

The complex is very nice and well-maintained, and the staff has been great whenever I needed them for anything. The internet speeds can be slow.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

I've truly loved my time at the Connection! It's been wonderful, and I would recommend it to anyone! The staff is so nice and the apartments are great! Only problem is the internet, but once you get past that it's definitely worth the price!

Reply from Connection at Auburn

I cant wait to start living in the Connections at Auburn. It is a beautiful community with amazing apartments and awesome rec rooms and computer lab.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

Overall the Connection is a good place to live. The amenities are great and the apartments are nice. It's also a plus that their prices are very reasonable.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

The staff is very helpful and friendly. Apartments and area is a very clean and fun environment and I look forward to living here with my friends in the fall.