Overall great job, just need to be more thorough on maintaining the property. For example, old appliances in the breezeway that has been there for a week along with the old carpet. Also, there is a dead bush that was covered with pine straw instead of being pulled up.

Great apartment complex to live in. Always extremely clean and the staff is always very friendly. This will be my fourth (and hopefully final lol) year of college and it has been great staying in The Connection at Auburn.

Connection at Auburn us doing an awesome job. And thats coming from a prospective of an International student. Since my english is not as good as people who live in US, it is sometimes a bit difficult to understand me. But connection people have helped me understand them and at the same time taught me how to make understand me! WAR EAGLE!!

Great place to live! Nice staff and great location. Good price for rent. would not want to live anywhere else! Pool is great and room is very nice, recommended!

The Connection at Auburn is very organized and is always open for help from any parent or student. This is my second year at the connection and having a staff that really cares about the living situation makes it all the better!

I has a poor experience in the beginning, but I think the connection came under new management because the second half was great! Everyone was very personable and helpful.

so far so good... not in yet, but i like the rewards that i can receive from this website... everyone likes to shop on amazon for everything

I have lived at The Connection now for one year - My experience has been exceptional - Every inquiry and/or problem I have experienced have been satisfactorily resolved in a timely manner - The staff is very responsive and professional- Great environment overall - I would highly recommend The Connection!

Everything is kept up so nicely. The staff has always been extremely friendly and helpful. However, the gate at the entrance always had problems.

I like living at the Connection. The Tiger Transit is really helpful to get around to the school. I like that it's really easy to be able to work on School with all the resources provided.

Wonderful place to live! The management is absolutely amazing (which I appreciated coming from The Hub which had horrible management). Everyone is really nice and the amenities can't be beat!

Reply from Connection at Auburn

I really enjoy the communication from the team! You all are very nice and lovely. And I love the community events. I can not wait until August until I move in.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

A good apartment it is located in auburn Alabama the address is 300 long leaf avenue which is close to Walmart and several restaurants also close to the interstate

Reply from Connection at Auburn

Great apartments, love the space. I enjoy spending my free time at the clubhouse it's a pretty chill place to spend time. I'd rate this place a solid 10

Reply from Connection at Auburn

Stuff is pretty good, maintenance responds pretty quick and fix things pretty quickly. I would like to see the gates actually function which I think is coming so it's not really a concern

Reply from Connection at Auburn

Overall the connection has been a great place to stay. Staff is friendly and the amenities (clubhouse, pool etc) are nice. The gym is also nice although some equipment doesn't work.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

I have not moved in yet, but I appreciate how helpful the team has been throughout my leasing and application process. Looking forward to a great year.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

The connection at auburn is a really great place to Live! It is very clean and well kept, and the office staff is pleasant for the most part. The only complaint I have is the bedrooms are a bit small!

Reply from Connection at Auburn

Probably. One. Of. The. Best. Apartments. To. Live. On. In. Auburn. It's. So. Peaceful. And. Quiet. Everyone. Is. So. Friendly. And. It's. The. Best.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

the connections is a very nice place to stay. The amenities are kept fairly clean, the staff is friendly, and the apartments themselves are nice.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

The apartment complex is probably the best around auburn for the price for students! I love it here! My one complaint is the gym isn't ever stocked with towels or wipes. I'm probably moving back in for the rest of my years here!

Reply from Connection at Auburn

haven't moved in yet but super excited! the office workers were very helpful and nice. the whole apartment complex was just renovated and comes furnished for a very reasonable price!

Reply from Connection at Auburn

I am new to this apartment community, and it is a very nice neighborhood. I get along with all of my roommates, and the amenities are very nice and convenient. I look forward to the rest of my time here at The Connection.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

The Connection at Auburn is a great place to live. The units are very modern. It's perfect for college students. The staff is very helpful here.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

The apartment community is fantastic and a great environment to live in. It's proximity to Auburn's campus is lovely and the apartments are beautiful.