So far it’s been great and everyone is super helpful. I like the unit and who I am rooming with. I heard maintenance can be an issue so I hope I don’t have to worry about that

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I love how spacious everything is! We all have our own space to go but can all be together if we want. Only downside is it’s not in walking distance from campus!

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Love the community! Great place to stay and the staff is very nice! A large amount of space that I just don't know what to do with it, and a great shuttle to campus!

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

A great overall living experience. Great value in the townhomes with a safe encompassing community. The amenities that are offered were a great and helpful added bonus (shuttle/clubhouse)

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Living at Copper Beech in Bowling Green has been a blast. The community here is great and the staff is very helpful. Having a weight room and a basketball court is a plus as well. My favorite thing here is the fact that I have my own bathroom. The only thing Copper Beech is lacking are updated appliances.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Great community, staff, and residents. Close to school, spacious units, and has great amenities available. Definitely recommend to anybody looking for a place to live.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Great for activities like gym, basketball ground and place to install hammock on patio. Pets are allowed in Copper Beech Community, Bowling Green.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Very cool living space. Pet friendly. Kind folks. Good ammenties. Plan on using the gym space several times. Looking forward to the greenery and outdoor spaces this summer

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I love the space that Copper Beech offers! It feels like I am growing up so much by being off campus while having my own bedroom and bathroom. I am so glad I chose to live at Copper Beech!

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I enjoy living at Copperbeech. The apartments are very spacious and are pretty good quality. However, the insulation is very poor and living in the downstairs portion of the apartment is very cold in the winter.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I love having such a big living space! Some of the furniture in my unit has been falling apart since I moved in but that is expected with used/rented furniture.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Pretty mediocre place to live. Rooms on the ground level are very cold. Can't survive without a space heater which drastically ups the electric bill. Area is right outside of town, so that is nice. You still have access to a lot within a short drive. But cheaply built and and appliances are way outdated.

The last star is missing because of the noise on the weekends. Other than. That it's a great place to live. I really enjoy the exercise room and equipment.

Copperbeach is very nice. Everyone there is very nice and I can’t wait to live there next year! The apartments are nice and the amenities are awesome!

Copper Beech is a great location. It is close to campus and secluded from other areas. I like how it is its own community. The apartments are very nice and comfortable.

I don’t live at Copper Beech yet, but so far I’ve had great experiences. My current roommate and I are so excited to live there, we love the apartment, the community, and our future roommates.

The community is great! Employees in the clubhouse are friendly and smiling every time I go to the office. They are great about package pickup and keeping your belongings safe. Maintenance is always very helpful and willing to figure with any problems. Only critique is I wish there was better insulation on the windows and doors. In the winter time you can feel cold air seeping through and our front door seems to have a slight gap in it. Kind of wish they had a pool as well!

The community is great. The homes are large and nice. The rooms are huge and the staff is nice. The shuttles to campus are also convenient and a nice feature.

Although I don't live in copper beech until next semester, I stay here with friends a lot and I absolutely love it. Everyone is friendly and I feel safe living here.

My resident experience has been incredible. I love living at Copper Beech. The whole town home is very spacious and comfortable. I feel like it's a real home not just a living space.

Friendly employees who are always helpful. Nice apartments that come with many amenities. Great community with great people all around. Great experience.

Copper Beech has been an amazing place to stay! It is a great price for the space you get! There is also a shuttle which is very convenient for students.

It’s really worth the money living here. The amount of space you get and the extra things you have access too really make it nice! I really enjoy it here!

Copper beech is definitely a place for people who like to party and have fun. For those of us who enjoy a little more peace, this may not be the place for us.

I really like the room and having my own bathroom is amazing. A big kitchen is a must for me because of how much I cook and my friends come over all of the time to hang out.