Everything is pretty great, but maintenence is awful. My shower was broken for the first month I lived here. When the guy came in to fix it, it only took maybe 5 minutes. So, I was pretty aggravated that it took 3-4 weeks for a 5 minute repair. I also have several work orders that have not been attended to since I moved in at the beginning of August.

Coldplay are a British rock band formed in 1996 by lead vocalist and pianist Chris Martin and lead guitarist Jonny Buckland at University College London (UCL).[6] After they formed under the name Pectoralz, Guy Berryman joined the group as a bassist and they changed their name to Starfish.[7] Will Champion joined as a drummer and backing vocalist, completing the performing line-up. Creative Director Phil Harvey is often referred to as the official fifth member by the band.[8] The band renamed themselves "Coldplay" in 1998,[9] before recording and releasing three EPs: Safety in 1998, Brothers & Sisters as a single in 1999, and The Blue Room in the same year. The Blue Room was their first release on a major label, after signing to Parlophone.[10]

I think that this place is really a great place to live. The apartments are very nice and are worth the money eac month. I would defiantly live here again and probably will live here again next year.

Very nice community, neighbors are friendly, and the townhouses are very spacious! I enjoy the media/ game room and the 24 hour access to the weight room isn't helpful with my chaotic schedule.

Honestly living at Copper Beech is great! My roommates are cool and I have only had positive experiences with management. Plus it's close to school and my work. It's great!

I really enjoy living here so far, the rooms are very spacious and it's really quite. There is room to do whatever I want. I also like having cable.

Overall not bad other than the delay in maintenance issues .Customer service is generally good but need a little effort improving upon the prompt and immediate service of issues.

The unit is wonderful, the neighborhood is great, but maintenance and customer service could use some work. Maintenance takes FOREVER to come fix anything. As for customer service, different people will give you different answers to your questions. Not very consistent.

Pretty good crew to work with, needs a some updates but maintance is on top of it...would like to see better shuttle schedule. Pricing should be adjusted. This property is just a little expensive for what you get, although the rooms are great.

Living here has been great. I love how big the apartment/townhouses are. The maintenance has been very helpful in fixing all the issues that have occurred since moving in.

Living at Copper Beech has definitely exceeded my expectations. The best part about living here is the private bedrooms and bathrooms. Another great asset is the shuttle that takes you to and from campus.

Overall copper beech is a nice place to live. The only thing I would complain about is the maintenance. It takes forever for them to acknowledge your requests and fix them.

I love the cleanliness and spaciousness. However, repairs that should have been made before move in are still not repaired! Also, there was serious issues when getting the correct key to my room. they gave me a key to my roommates room (as well as her) and my other roommate got a key to my room.

Copper Beech is getting much better, the maintenance department was running very slow, but I believe this has changed since new management has come on board!

Everything is great besides maintenance . We have wasp and it took them a Month to get to our place. My friends toilet broke and they checked the other room and said it was fine. Other than that love it

Copper Beech is a beautiful apartment and very reasonable for college students. I love having my own room and bathroom, it gives the ability to have privacy. I also love that the townhomes are so spacious. We have hosted numerous dinners/ events with our friends and have the space to do so. My biggest complaint is that sometimes the management takes awhile to fix a problem.

The housing is wonderful and the staff is so friendly. I love the placement of the complex too. It is not to far from campus but just far enough.

Overall, I really enjoy living here! Maintenance could be a little more prompt, and the grounds could be taken care of a bit better, but other than that I have no complaints!

New management is doing a much better job of running CB. Recently got a new shuttle van and is offering more channels on the cable included in rent. I see a lot of positive changes coming and already see many improvements from last year.

The space is wonderful and you can't beat having your own room and bathroom. Copper Beech is great for apartment living. The quality is not the best (though it looks nice) and getting attention from maintenance is difficult sometimes.

Your doing great. I love living here. Everything is E verifying. I keep belling in y'all lol. But y'all cool overall. Keep doing what y'all doing playas.

So far, my experience with Copper Beach has been satisfying. I am pleased with the room layout. The carpet in my room however, seems very old and worn out, and for that reason, I am only giving 3.5 stars.

The size of the apartments are great! Rent is a little high, but it's not too bad. Maintenance is rude at times, but at least things are getting done now 😊

Took long amounts of time for maintenance. Very kind staffing, great rooms and housing. Shuttle was very conventient. I would recommend this place to friends.

I think that you are doing an awesome job! Keep up the good work! The maintenance is a little slow and the furniture in the units that already have them in it are rough, but overall things are well so far