So far, the staff have been great. They walked me through the on boarding process of reletting. I am looking forward to moving on Monday. Kudos

The community is very safe, and the people are kind. I like that the neighborhood is lit up with lights at the sidewalk. I enjoy community events, like the welcome picnic. The location of the neighborhood is ideal for shopping and taking the CATA bus makes this easy! I also love that there are pet-friendly units and the opportunity to rent furniture.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

I like how big the apartments are, and I like that it is dog friendly. There is only one bus stop at the complete opposite end of the community from me, takes me longer than I would like to walk to catch a bus. The staff is great; very friendly and helpful. Maintenance was very slow in the beginning, but that was because they had so many work orders to get through. Over 300 work orders, combined with the knowledge of how my apartment looked upon move-in leads me to believe that apartments are not inspected/cleaned after people move out. Other than that I enjoy living here.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Friendly environment. Staff has been helpful with appliance problems. Neighbors are kind and don’t cause a lot of noise. It’s been great so far!

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

I love living here. The community is pretty quiet most of the time but everyone seems to be very friendly when you meet them. The community is clean and the staff is nice.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

I really enjoy living at copper beech. The management office is amazing and so attentive. I love the assigned parking spots right in front of the doors and all of the options to recycle. My only wish is that there were more amenities for what we pay for.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Overall I like the community. The leading and renewal process could use some rework especially as it relates to relating and lack of inspection for security deposit reduction. Tara is helpful. The neighbors upstairs walk so loudly on the linoleum floor. Please put rugs in non carpeted areas on 2nd floor. My walls shake when they walk.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

So far, so good. Staff has been very attentive and helpful. Maintanance has been prompt. Appliances are a little finicky at times, but never bad enough to constitute a complaint.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Move in was hectic and our unit was a mess, but overall we have liked the amount of space we have once we cleaned it up. We want more community events, it would be nice if there was a pool or fitness center or something!

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

It is nice to live here. It is very clean. It is very well taken care of. there is a lot of room. it is dog friendly. it has nice plants. It is well maintenced.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Rent is a little pricey but apartments are nice. Generally a quiet area. I like that it is pet friendly. Also like that it is conveniently located near shopping centers.

I have been a resident at Northbrook Greens for a few years. It is a very quiet neighborhood. The apartment amenities are great as it comes with a dishwasher, and a washer and dryer! The apartments are even pet friendly!

Great and quiet neighborhood, spacious place, and friendly neighbors. The office holds some events to engage with the residents. The only thing missing is a community club. (A pool, some games and sport courts, a gym... etc).

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

It’s happy to live here. There is a quiet environment and friendly neighborhood. What’ More, the staffs in office are awesome. Really having a good time to living here.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

The people that are living in this wonderful community are really amazing as that’s one of the main reasons why I chose to live here and also the location is really suitable for a student

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

I'm going to miss living here. I'm planning to moving out soon, but been in this community for over 3 years. Loved it ever since, and wanted to say thank you for all the memories here in copper beech!

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

The amenities you get are great and the renewal prices are definitely worth it. Staff are helpful. Maintenance needs definite improvement with communication and timeliness.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Great neighborhood, spacious place, and friendly neighbors. The only thing missing is a community club. (A pool, some games and sport courts, a gym... etc)

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Really really really nice environment to live in. I enjoy this place very much. Will recommend it to a friend in the future. The space is plenty.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Nice location. Not bad apartment. A lot of friends of mine live there so that’s great. A little bit expensive. Overall, the apartment is not bad at all

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Really nice team at the leasing office and communicate very very well Nice buildings and you fell it's open space not four walls and ceiling.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

A good community overall. Would recommend to my fiends. Space is good for what you pay. Office seems to be trying for more community events!

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Was very nice living here, quiet, snow gets cleaned quickly and helpful staff that are very quick to respond your emails and questions, loving it here so far.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Parking situation is awful. It’s hard to have friends or family visit. Doesn’t make sense why we only get one pass for two people in the apartment. I can never have family or friends over spur of the moment because I have to plan on getting them a pass. I would not live here again because of parking.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

The apartment is very spacious and neatly designed. The building is relatively new and the neighborhood is quiet. However, the maintenance requests usually take long to be fulfilled. Moreover, the snow removal is not that efficient. In overall, great housing with reasonable rent. I've renewed my lease for the 3rd year now