I'm going to miss living here. I'm planning to moving out soon, but been in this community for over 3 years. Loved it ever since, and wanted to say thank you for all the memories here in copper beech!

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

The amenities you get are great and the renewal prices are definitely worth it. Staff are helpful. Maintenance needs definite improvement with communication and timeliness.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Great neighborhood, spacious place, and friendly neighbors. The only thing missing is a community club. (A pool, some games and sport courts, a gym... etc)

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Really really really nice environment to live in. I enjoy this place very much. Will recommend it to a friend in the future. The space is plenty.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Nice location. Not bad apartment. A lot of friends of mine live there so that’s great. A little bit expensive. Overall, the apartment is not bad at all

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Really nice team at the leasing office and communicate very very well Nice buildings and you fell it's open space not four walls and ceiling.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

A good community overall. Would recommend to my fiends. Space is good for what you pay. Office seems to be trying for more community events!

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Was very nice living here, quiet, snow gets cleaned quickly and helpful staff that are very quick to respond your emails and questions, loving it here so far.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Parking situation is awful. It’s hard to have friends or family visit. Doesn’t make sense why we only get one pass for two people in the apartment. I can never have family or friends over spur of the moment because I have to plan on getting them a pass. I would not live here again because of parking.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

The apartment is very spacious and neatly designed. The building is relatively new and the neighborhood is quiet. However, the maintenance requests usually take long to be fulfilled. Moreover, the snow removal is not that efficient. In overall, great housing with reasonable rent. I've renewed my lease for the 3rd year now

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Decent experience so far, we renewed the lease. Location is really close to the university and shops. Maintenance orders can take a while to complete, but the office has been improving with community events.

Overall a good experience. Amenities and space for what you pay is reasonable. Signing the next year at a discounted rate is definitely worth it and would highly recommend to my friends.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Very nice and quiet environment. Staff is helpful and the bus stop is extremely convenient. The house is clean and comfortable and everything works.

I like the space of the apartments and I love that I can have my dog with me. It's also great that a CATA bus pass is included, without this I would have moved to a place closer to campus. The downsides: maintenance takes a very long time to fix problems (if they fix them at all), the other people in the community do not pick up their dog's poop, and the lease does not work well with the schedule of the semester. A lease should start and stop at the beginning of July so it is even with the beginning of fall semester and end of spring semester, and there should be an option to have your lease stop in December (for fall graduates).

Staff here is very friendly and very helpful, I had a few problems I had no idea how to solve around my contract and I emailed the staff and they helped me in no time.

I've been living here for about three months now. So far I really like it. Laundry in the apartment, well-spaced out kitchen, and pet friendly!

The community is a convenient distance away from campus that includes a bus pass. It's pretty quiet and the apartments are very large compared to some of the other communities.

5 star apartments off campus. Very serene environment and quiet atmosphere. Own parking space included in rent. One person apt or share with your own bedroom and bath.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Amenities are good, and overall the value of what you get for what you spend is great. Would definitely recommend copper beech properties to anyone who is looking in the area.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

it is a good experience to living here. Copper beech Northbrook has wonderful environment for living, makes every students like living at home.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

The people above me are just so loud all the time so its effecting my happiness in my apartment. Its nothing the leasing office can fix though

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

My neighbors are loud but I can’t fault the staff for that. Overall pretty good. The house is nice and the fact that they let me have a cat is a major positive.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Just starting the progress with moving in on the 1st, one of the staff mememebrs has been very kind and helpful with the progress. She has done a great job!

Only time I've ever written a complaint letter to the manager before we even moved in about how the leasing agents treat potential residents.

Moving into the two bedroom from a 3 bedroom next month. Townhomes are really nice and roomy. The kitchen is huge! Breakfast nook is an added bonus as well.