good experience for living here. The office is so friendly, and in the lease office there are often holiday events which are so sweet. The environment is very quiet and clean

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

It is a very peaceful place to live in. I really enjoyed my 2 years living here. The most significant shortcoming of this place is that I can always hear my roommate doing stuff, even with a wall in between us

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Such friendly community and great people at the office always willing to help! They’re always very prompt with getting back to me with any questions I have.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Inthink the community is really good. Comfortable, enjoyable, loving, caring. I think I will definitely recommend to my friends to live in Cooperbeach

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Northbrook Greens is very nice and tucked away, which is great for privacy and a relaxed living experience. Staff and maintenance interaction is always very simple and timely!

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

It is a nice neighborhood that is at a very convenient location just next to Walmart. If you go to school from here, you can also skip the traffic by taking the highway. If the rental rate is lower, and if there will be a public gym or pool in the neighborhood, I will love here more.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

So far, the staff have been great. They walked me through the on boarding process of reletting. I am looking forward to moving on Monday. Kudos

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

The community is very safe, and the people are kind. I like that the neighborhood is lit up with lights at the sidewalk. I enjoy community events, like the welcome picnic. The location of the neighborhood is ideal for shopping and taking the CATA bus makes this easy! I also love that there are pet-friendly units and the opportunity to rent furniture.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

I like how big the apartments are, and I like that it is dog friendly. There is only one bus stop at the complete opposite end of the community from me, takes me longer than I would like to walk to catch a bus. The staff is great; very friendly and helpful. Maintenance was very slow in the beginning, but that was because they had so many work orders to get through. Over 300 work orders, combined with the knowledge of how my apartment looked upon move-in leads me to believe that apartments are not inspected/cleaned after people move out. Other than that I enjoy living here.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Friendly environment. Staff has been helpful with appliance problems. Neighbors are kind and don’t cause a lot of noise. It’s been great so far!

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

I love living here. The community is pretty quiet most of the time but everyone seems to be very friendly when you meet them. The community is clean and the staff is nice.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

I really enjoy living at copper beech. The management office is amazing and so attentive. I love the assigned parking spots right in front of the doors and all of the options to recycle. My only wish is that there were more amenities for what we pay for.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Overall I like the community. The leading and renewal process could use some rework especially as it relates to relating and lack of inspection for security deposit reduction. Tara is helpful. The neighbors upstairs walk so loudly on the linoleum floor. Please put rugs in non carpeted areas on 2nd floor. My walls shake when they walk.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

So far, so good. Staff has been very attentive and helpful. Maintanance has been prompt. Appliances are a little finicky at times, but never bad enough to constitute a complaint.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Move in was hectic and our unit was a mess, but overall we have liked the amount of space we have once we cleaned it up. We want more community events, it would be nice if there was a pool or fitness center or something!

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

It is nice to live here. It is very clean. It is very well taken care of. there is a lot of room. it is dog friendly. it has nice plants. It is well maintenced.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Rent is a little pricey but apartments are nice. Generally a quiet area. I like that it is pet friendly. Also like that it is conveniently located near shopping centers.

I have been a resident at Northbrook Greens for a few years. It is a very quiet neighborhood. The apartment amenities are great as it comes with a dishwasher, and a washer and dryer! The apartments are even pet friendly!

Great and quiet neighborhood, spacious place, and friendly neighbors. The office holds some events to engage with the residents. The only thing missing is a community club. (A pool, some games and sport courts, a gym... etc).

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

It’s happy to live here. There is a quiet environment and friendly neighborhood. What’ More, the staffs in office are awesome. Really having a good time to living here.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

The people that are living in this wonderful community are really amazing as that’s one of the main reasons why I chose to live here and also the location is really suitable for a student

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

I'm going to miss living here. I'm planning to moving out soon, but been in this community for over 3 years. Loved it ever since, and wanted to say thank you for all the memories here in copper beech!

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

The amenities you get are great and the renewal prices are definitely worth it. Staff are helpful. Maintenance needs definite improvement with communication and timeliness.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Great neighborhood, spacious place, and friendly neighbors. The only thing missing is a community club. (A pool, some games and sport courts, a gym... etc)

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Really really really nice environment to live in. I enjoy this place very much. Will recommend it to a friend in the future. The space is plenty.