Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

The houses are fine, but the the rental people's attitude is bad. And inefficient. I know someone who rented an apartment here for two years. Sure, the apartments were nice, well furnished and afforded a good view - but the renters were paying for that. The management office fell short in the most basic courtesies. I hate the tow truck.
I have been with Copper Beech for only a month, but the staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is perfect for where I work and the area always seems clean and safe.
I don't think I could live anywhere else in State College and be happier. The community is quiet, safe, and in a fantastic location. Maintenance can be slow sometimes, but that's true of every apartment community. I've researched a lot of apartment communities in the area and you simply can't get as much out of your money for a one-bedroom apartment than you can here
Unreasonable parking rules. I don't own a car, but once my friend came over and parked on the designated spot in front of my apt, he got towed. I know I forgot to put the visiting parking thing, but still, we saw them towing the car, we explained, they still towed it anyway.
You should allow married couples to pay with one payment. It is frustrating to have pay it twice and pay two convenience fees. Also the fact that we have to 17 bucks to pay online is ridiculous.
The lady sit at the 1st desk on the left side in the office is really friendly and nice. Overall it's a nice place to stay at especially if you have pets since they are pets friendly! The northbrooks has much bigger rooms than the Aaron's
It is really a great experience living in the copper beech north brook lane. One thing that I would change is the leasin should be per semester ( fall, spring, summer).
Copper Beech is a friendly place to live in! The people in the office are very nice, but the maintenance request make a while to be processed.
It's newish and roomy enough, I haven't faced many issues. It's just a typical low cost housing operation. Nothing special and not bad. I wish the water pressure would be fixed gushes about a gallon a second. Heating and cooling should be updated to newer system. Closet space is good just lacks any hangers more like an empty small room. Bathroom would be better with a bathtub
This is a great place to live. I enjoy the open concept of our main living area from the living room to the kitchen. I also like how we are close to a lot of places but we are not on a main road so it is still very peaceful.